LUX* South Ari Atoll Ups Wellbeing Experience with latest Technogym Training programmes
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
08 September, 2022
Highlighting the signature LUX* ME concept, a holistic approach to wellbeing, LUX* South Ari Atoll celebrates its new partnership with Technogym, the leading provider of fitness experiences, and launches the latest advanced fitness equipment.
The award-winning Maldivian resort also invites its guests for a series of innovative trainings, where the new cardio collection with combined biocircuit workout programmes is introduced.
“At Technogym, we design unique and engaging training experiences that include digital technology. We are proud of our bespoke project with LUX* South Ari Atoll that offers guests a superior wellness experience with state-of-the-art equipment alongside Technogym Ecosystem connectivity,” says Enrico Manaresi, Technogym Press & Media Director.
“A sanctuary for health and holistic wellbeing, LUX* South Ari Atoll offers a personalised approach to self-care, be it for spa, fitness, yoga, meditation to nutrition. Additionally, our resort presents tailor-made journeys to immerse guests in the idyllic island surrounds,” says LUX* South Ari Atoll General Manager Mr. Patrice Aira.
Ideal for those seeking a wellness retreat in the Maldives, the resort features four signature packages – Relax, Reboot, Rejuvenate and Re-energise, targeting individual needs. Under the LUX* Me wellbeing concept, each package is thoughtfully curated. It combines expert consultations, spa and beauty treatments, mindful practices, customised healthy menu along with personal trainings and state-of-the-art workouts throughout the stay.
For more information about LUX* South Ari Atoll and its wellness and fitness offers, please visit www.luxresorts.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +960 668 0901.
Read also: How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
LUX* South Ari Atoll
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Value, Beach, Diving, Dining, Whale Shark Watching, All Inclusive
LUX Resorts & Hotels has introduced new developments for LUX * South Ari Atoll after its reopening in late 2016. Following in the steps of its parent company, The Lux Collective, of which the purpose is to make each moment matter and to care about what matters, LUX* South Ari Atoll is committed to contributing in any way, big or small, to make eco-tourism a success in the Maldives. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a 30-minute seaplane transfer away from Malé International Airport, making LUX* South Ari Atoll one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives.
With 193 private villas dotted at the water’s edge along four kilometres of powder fine beach or perched on stilts above a crystal clear lagoon, these spacious pavilions and villas bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. Excellent eating and drinking is always a cut above the rest at LUX*, and at LUX* South Ari Atoll, there is authentic South East Asian street food in the Maldives’ only over-the-water gourmet night market and world-class Chinese cuisine at East, along with the Japanese restaurant Umami, which offers live teppanyaki and dazzling selection of sakés. While the resort has a PADI-certified dive centre, two infinity pools, a floodlit tennis court, a fitness centre and a renowned spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More