LUX* South Ari Atoll to Re-open on 1 August with a Treasure Hunt Countdown and a special rate up to 50 % offer
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
07 June, 2020
LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas celebrates Aug reopening with online treasure hunt, half-rate offer. The resort will host a month-long digital countdown treasure hunt on Facebook and Instagram to celebrate the re-opening.
Following the announcement of Maldives’ borders reopening on 15 July 2020, LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas will welcome guests back on 1 August 2020. With Collective Care – The Lux Collective’s enhanced global hygiene and sanitization procedures in line with the recommendation of the World Health Organisation and Maldives Health Protection Agency, the resort’s focus is to offer travelers a safe and private haven to fully relax and celebrate life after months of uncertainty.
LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas will test every guest upon arrival before travelling to the resort. Testing services will also be available for guests who require COVID-19 test results to return to their countries of origin or to their next destination of choice.
To celebrate the re-opening of LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas, the resort will host a month-long digital countdown treasure hunt on Facebook and Instagram. During the month of July, the resort will post daily images, videos and all the information guests need to prepare to visit the Maldives prior to the re-opening. Each main feed post will contain a number of hidden LUX* asterisk stars for the audience to keep count of. By the end of the campaign on 31 July, followers will be instructed to send a private message to the resort, stating the total number of stars they could find in the posts. Among the correct answers, one lucky winner will be announced on 1 August 2020. The winner will receive a complimentary four-night stay including breakfast and domestic airport transfers.
Book your stay at LUX* South Ari Atoll before 1 August 2020 to enjoy a special rate of up to 50% off. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.luxresorts.com, email email@example.com or call +9606680901
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
LUX* Resorts in The Maldives
Mauritius-based LUX* operates two resorts in the Maldives: LUX* South Ari Atoll and the recently opened LUX* North Male Atoll.
LUX* Resorts & Hotels is growing at a very fast pace, the sky is the limit to what can be achieved thanks to the group’s progressive and forward-thinking approach to the industry as a whole. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a short ride away from the main Velana International Airport, making LUX* Resorts & Hotels one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives. A uniquely exclusive paradise retreats — where breezy island living meets jet-set chic — LUX* hotels are luxury beyond boundaries. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More