Madifushi Private Island To Open Late 2020
Best New Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
07 June, 2020
The Madifushi Private Island, the habitual Maldivian haven, will welcome its first guests in late 2020.
A celebration of design and human spirit, Madifushi Private Island expresses and accord of form, function and innovation in driving hospitality trends that will set the benchmark in its style. The greatest wonders of serenity are invites and inspired with an innovative and distinctive design that sits in perfect harmony with the natural environment.
Islet and location
Naturally born 16-hector island is nestled in the Meemu Atoll, renowned for its abundant flora and fauna, including swimming with whale sharks and manta rays to sailing with dolphins at sunset, the resort is reached by 35-minutes picturesque seaplane flight over the atolls.
Stays and explore
Set amongst the tropical flora and fauna; the beach havens or over-water havens have been perfectly designed for travelling families and groups of friends alike.
Each spacious villa and suite have been architecturally designed to sit in harmony with the natural environment, senses are awakened – not overwhelmed. Each villa and suite comes with a terrace that leads to a private pool with access to the palm fringed beach or perched over the Indian Ocean with either a sunset or sunrise view, each location allows guests the utmost privacy and opportunity to connect with nature and Maldivian culture.
Explore somewhere untainted.
History and heritage:
Maldives Inflight Catering (MIC), a joint venture between Maldives Airports Company Limited and SATS Ltd, MIC, being the leading inflight caterer in the Maldives with over 32 years of experience serving customers and the company want to continue growing with their customers and partners by creating value for both parties.
Opened their city hotel at Velana International Airport with 85 rooms, and 2008 extended the service with another 51 rooms with modem features, such as private balcony and some are with Jacuzzi, to those who are craving more enthusiastic on their travel.
Hulhule Island Hotel
Hulhule Island Hotel, located on the International Airport Island, is a modern and exotic hotel catering to the diversified needs of guests. Set in a heavenly ambiance of turquoise blue waters, our Maldives airport hotel is a perfect place for the guests on leisure as well as on business.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives New Resorts 2018-20
The new is always the best, and the wave of new hotels in the Maldives proves once again that nowhere else in the world is the ideal combination of sea, sand and luxury, as on these islands in the Indian Ocean. Just imagine new water villas over the turquoise lagoon, pristine house reef, clean white beaches, innovations in dining, facilities and service, from underwater restaurants to overwater spas and attractive prices for the first visitors.
In 2017-2019, a number of new resorts have opened in the Maldives - from the Lhaviyani atoll in the north to Dhaalu in the south, each with its own look to the luxury castaway that makes the Maldives so world famous.
Below is a list of the 10 best resorts whose young age will serve as a perfect addition to the ageless spirit of the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More