Celebrate the 2021 Festive Season with 360° of Happenings at the Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives
Best Luxury Hotels near Male
11 December, 2021
Visitors and local community can expect The Marina to be jam packed with 360° of happenings to keep everyone entertained throughout the festive season.
From 21st December 2021 to 7th January 2022, The Marina is bringing a unique glimmering warmth to the festive season with its sparkling lights displays and festive decorations all around, sum up with abundant sweet treats, exquisite culinary dining options, wide variety of shops featuring the latest designs & fashions and special events with a unique line-up of entertainment – making it a perfect hotspot to get together and celebrate.
Explore the special Spa festive packages on offer from 90 to 180-minute treatments in addition to the comprehensive spa treatment portfolio and retail products available at the award winning spa Lèn Be Well, the first free standing double storey spa and wellness complex in the Maldives, located at the centre of The Marina.
Throughout the festive season, the dining establishments at The Marina will feature spectacular array of festive gourmet menus that will surely suit everyone’s taste and preference.
Hard Rock Cafe Maldives at The Marina invites all foodies to gather ‘round its table and celebrate the glorious time of year in true Hard Rock style, offering a limited-time, multi-course holiday menu featuring some of its most popular culinary options.
While strolling at The Marina, grab a quick slice of locally-made savoury delights with freshly brewed coffee at bean/Co as the sun goes down.
Feel love in the air with a romantic dinner for two at these fabulous three restaurants by famous Chef Dharshan – Carne Diem, Ministry of Crab Maldives and Nihonbashi Blue and impress your date with Chef’s fancy meal. Or if you prefer a fine dining experience in the heart of The Marina, the al fresco Sansation Beach Club is the perfect venue to enjoy a 7-course menu with your family or friends whilst overlooking the glistening Indian Ocean.
And for those who are craving for Asian cuisines, try the delightful Asian dishes from The Marina’s range of gourmet restaurants – Kinkao (Thai cuisine), Jiao Wu (Chinese cuisine) and Kebab & Kurry (Indian cuisine) for an absolute heaven. Whether you’re after an intimate celebration with friends and family, a romantic date with your loved one, a dazzling get-together with your colleagues or fabulous festive lunch or dinner, The Marina got the space to make it a reality.
The festive celebration doesn’t stop there! Shopaholics, who are looking for the best value at The Marina can visit the Sifani, the home of the foremost fine jewellery in Sri Lanka to avail 25% discount on their selected gold and silver jewelleries. Apart from that, Sifani will also run a special promotion of “For every single receipt purchase worth US$1,000, the shopper will receive a free gift of an exquisite gemstone”.
Whilst for those fashionistas shoppers The Marina, pay a visit to Raidhas Maldives, the Maldivian fashion label shop specialising in women’s attire from ready-to-wear to party dresses to avail 20% discount on all their merchandise items.
More than ever, everyone is so excited to bid goodbye to 2021 and welcome the New Year 2021 with a big bang. The Marina is open to all visitors and local community to be part of the marvellous New Year’s eve celebrations this 31st December 2021.
No matter how you want to ring in the New Year, The Marina has fabulous three party atmosphere venues from Great Gatsby-inspired party at bean/Co, Unlock 2022 party at Sansation Beach Club to Equatic Vibe party at Hard Rock Cafe Maldives to have fun and celebrate, all three party venues feature music, live entertainment and a midnight countdown celebration. Still undecided where to go?
For more information, please download The Marina Festive Brochure and learn more of the 360° of Happenings or contact The Marina Agents directly for reservations via Viber/WhatsApp +960-7307000.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crafted from tales of the past, designed to inspire the present, CROSSROADS Maldives is the next chapter in the story of one of the world’s most amazing destinations. The archipelago’s only “one-stop, non-stop” lifestyle destination invites adventurous travellers from the four corners of the globe to cross paths and explore a treasure trove of iconic oceanfront resorts, upscale lifestyle outlets and endless entertainment offerings, as well as the stunning natural, cultural and nautical attractions that have lured maritime travellers to the Maldives for centuries. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More