Where and What to Eat at Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
Maldives Restaurants & Dining
22 July, 2021
When thinking of Maldives restaurants, images of mind-blowing underwater dining at 5.8 usually spring to mind. Travellers who wish to dive into the spectacular food scene will have no shortage of options for exquisite eateries worth trying.
Michelin-starred chefs, standout tasting menus, and extensive wine lists can only get you so far. When it comes to the world’s greatest meals—ambiance is as big a factor as any. Across Crown & Champa resorts collection in the Maldives, holidaymakers and gourmet jet setters will have endless opportunities for once-in-a-lifetime destination dining experiences.
At Kudadoo Maldives Private Island, guests are free to indulge in gourmet delights, ‘Anything. Anytime. Anywhere’ with a selection of in-villa and destination dining experiences. Visit the restaurant, appreciate the wine and cheese cellar or even head over to the sister resort, Hurawalhi, to dine.
Hurawalhi Island Resort is no stranger to extraordinary culinary experiences. Its standout feature is undoubtedly 5.8, the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant. The resort also has Canneli Restaurant with the luxurious fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kashibo Restaurant to satisfy your palate with Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese delicacies, and J.F.K. – Junk Food Kitchen where vegans and meat lovers alike will surely enjoy. The three bars consist of a Champagne Pavilion and a wine cellar.
Kagi Maldives Spa Island has three restaurants and convivial bars as a part of the culinary journey experience. The Spa Corner offers a casual menu throughout the day, from raw and greens to sushi and light mains to complement the day of pure relaxation at Baani Spa.
Veligandu Island Resort & Spa boasts a buffet restaurant and à la carte restaurant, Madivaru – loved by guests for its fusion of Western culinary techniques with an Asian flair to serve up decadent masterpieces. Dining on a yacht is also popular amongst guests at this romantic Maldives resort.
The truly adults-only (18+) Komandoo Island Resort & Spa features the overwater à la carte Aqua Restaurant, buffet restaurant, and a selection of private waterfront dining experiences.
Meeru Island Resort & Spa has a total of two buffet restaurants, including the overwater Asian Wok and Hot Rock Restaurant, offering cooking on Lava rock, six bars, and a café for ice cream delights.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa offers two buffet and two à la carte restaurants, including one over the water, four bars, and the three others that offer either vistas of the stunning sea and sunset or lush greenery.
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa boasts 15 restaurants and bars, including a golf bar, a speak-easy bar tucked away in lush, tropical gardens, an ocean-facing chill-out teahouse, a wine cellar, plus an ice cream parlor.
Innahura Maldives Resort has an expansive buffet restaurant, features a top-notch snack menu, and two bars situated over the turquoise lagoon for good times and good food.
All the resorts offer a selection of private dinners, beach dining events, and in-villa dining. The buffet restaurants have rotating theme nights to provide variation and tasting experiences. Guests can also participate in wine tasting and excursions for them to experience B.B.Q. and picnic on sandbanks. If your stay falls during a full moon, dining on the beach under the moonlight is a sought-after guest experience.
Guests can also show photos from the resort’s Instagram accounts to your dedicated waiter, island host, guest services or Front Desk to have the dining experience reserved or similar or even better experiences suggested to suit your lifestyle and interests.
Dining is available in vegan and vegetarian options. Bon appétit.
For guests who are planning their holidays, Crown & Champa Resorts have a choice of special offers into 2023.
Book Direct Benefits:
- Free PCR Tests for stays of 7 nights or more.
- Flexible cancellation up to 3 days prior to departure
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More