Uncovering Freediving Meditation Underwater at Raffles Maldives
Best Exclusive Resorts in the Maldives
19 January, 2022
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo announces an exceptional freediving experience throughout the whole month of February. For the second year in a row, the luxury resort is honored to host the world-famous underwater photographer and freediving instructor Bastien Soleil.
Having left his native France, he spent years traveling extensively in Asia until he finally discovered the art of freediving over 5 years ago. Bastien does more than 1000 dives every year and teaches hundreds of people from all over the world from all age ranges.
This season, exclusively for Raffle Maldives Meradhoo, Bastien has developed a brand-new learning technique that focuses on personal wellbeing through aquatic sensations.
In the beautiful and serene waters of Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, Bastien will be your guide to an extraordinary and unique connection to water itself. This course that is suitable for all levels of divers provides a breathtaking journey into the world underwater to rediscover oneself.
Guests are welcome to choose one of three freediving options. The one-day course includes a 40-minute theory class combined with 90 minutes underwater and a 45-minute meditation to reinforce the experience. For a more exquisite and full experience guests are invited to choose the two and three-day options to learn more about breathing techniques and relaxation methods as well as indulge in the practice of Free Immersion.
The freediving experience will not be complete without an embodied memory. Bastien will also conduct an unforgettable underwater photoshoot that will remind you of the moment of weightlessness and mindfulness.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo
Best Experience for: Couples, Water Villas, Hose Reef Snorkeling, Diving
A hidden gem with unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean, the 21-villa beach island experience in the rare Maldivian oasis of Gaafu Alifu Atoll is AccorHotels’ fourth property in the Maldives and the first under the Raffles brand. Located at the southern end of the Maldives archipelago, near the equator on the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, the resort is accessible by a 55-minute domestic flight from Velana International Airport followed by 15-minute speedboat ride from Kaadedhdhoo Airport.
Offering two distinct experiences for those seeking a private get-away or simply to enjoy the natural pristine water surroundings, the Raffles Maldives Meradhoo featuring Beach Villas and Beach Residences that offer private pools, generous living spaces and lavish marble bathroom with a sunken bathtub and outdoor shower. The Raffles Royal Residence and a secluded collection of Overwater Villas and Residences, which lies adjacent to one of the vibrant house reefs in the Maldives. Guests can relish a range of rich gastronomic delights served at the five restaurants and bars. Set over the water, the award-winning Raffles Spa offers a private escape opening doors to discovery with authentic treatment expressions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More