Meeru Island Resort & Spa Awarded HACCP Certification For the 7th Year
Best All Inclusive Resorts near Male airport
12 May, 2020
For the seventh year, Meeru Island Resort & Spa had achieved the highly regarded accreditation in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point), principles and practice based on the World Health Organization Codex to ensure Food Safety, Hygiene and Cleanliness for the Resort.
HACCP is a prevention-based recommended control system for the hygiene of food hygiene and safety with strict adherence and implementation of food safety procedures in hotels and food establishments.
“We are happy to announce for the seventh year in a row, Meeru had yet again been awarded a HACCP certification. HACCP accreditation is highly regarded in the hotel and food industry and is an international standard of Food Safety. We care for your continued wellbeing,” a statement by the resort read.
As a property who complies with HACCP protocols, Meeru offers the continuous wellbeing of the guests by;
- Allowing guests to enjoy our services with full confidence in the quality of our food supplies and its preparation.
- Maintaining the highest skills and knowledge of all food handlers, not only in the kitchen.
- Practicing proper and approved hygiene and cleanliness systems is adhered to within all levels of operations.
- Providing and sourcing the highest quality in food produced which are safe for resort guests and team members
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Meeru Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, All Inclusive, Activities, for Couples, Value
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other hotel. With 286 rooms and suites, including 106 water villas, the Meeru Island Resort is one of the Maldives' largest 4-star resorts, and it has more overwater rooms than any other resort in the Maldives. The island is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again. The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. Most of the guests sit on all inclusive, so bars are always alive - especially 24-hour. During the day, there is plenty to do and see, including a diving school with PADI multi-language courses, a range of water sports, excursions, and even a golf course. House reef snorkeling requires a boat trip, although many are happy to sunbathe on the beautiful beaches. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More