Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Becomes the First Ultra All-Inclusive Mercure Island Resort Worldwide
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
2 November, 2021
The appeal of all-inclusive resorts in Maldives is a simple one: They’re set in privaye islands and not require very little planning.
Mercure, the midscale brand of Accor, has rolled out an ultra-all-inclusive concept in the Maldives. Mercure Maldives Kooddoo has launched its distinctive new concept on 1st November 2021, with guests invited to indulge in a generous array of dining and beverage offerings at no additional charge, as well as a selected collection of complimentary excursions.
Situated on the lush Kooddoo Island within the southern Gaafu Alifu Atoll, the 70-villa boutique-style resort is inspired by the lively energy of the Maldives. On land, villas are nestled beneath swaying palm trees alongside golden beaches, whilst guests seeking unparalleled views over endless horizons can discover the collection of overwater villas. Visitors to this tropical paradise are treated to an endless array of activities such as diving, jet-skiing and paddleboarding, as well as indulgent spa treatments and creative dining concepts.
With the introduction of this all-inclusive concept, guests will be completely spoiled for choice and enjoy peace of mind without additional charges. The benefits include unlimited beverages throughout the stay with 40 international wines on offer, as well as daily buckets of beers – which will be refilled once per day. Guests will also be invited to personalize their minibar upon check-in, based on their preferences.
The resort offers tailored culinary experiences for guests to discover endless spirited flavours. From selecting pizza toppings or favourite pasta dishes at the Italian restaurant to pairing with flavourful wines, personalisation is a key highlight of the all-inclusive offerings. Guests can also enjoy a wide variety of international flavours at Alita, the all-day dining restaurant with unobstructed views of the lagoon. As part of Mercure’s Discover Local concept, guests can experience authentic Maldivian flavours on Fridays as well as daily afternoon tea.
The longer guests stay, the more benefits they can avail. Those who stay from five to seven nights can pick one excursion and one activity during their stay, whereas guests staying for eight days or more will be able to choose two. Excursions include sunset fishing, a dolphin cruise or guided snorkeling along the house reef.
Among activities, guests can choose to enjoy a relaxing spa treatment at the resort’s Suvadiva Spa, experience the adrenaline rush during jet skiing, or head into the hidden depths of the ocean with the resort’s five-star PADI Dive Centre to explore the Indian Ocean’s marine life.
The resort is directly accessible via a domestic flight transfer with no extra waiting time for speedboats and seaplanes.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Accor Hotels in The Maldives
A newcomer to the Maldives booming tourism industry, AccorHotels is on a major expansion drive with eight existing properties and one under development in the island nation. The French multinational hotel group runs Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi, Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives and Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, as well as the recently-opened Pullman Maldives Maamutaa. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More