Waldorf Astoria Maldives now offers A Superyacht-To-Resort Package
Best Exclusive Resorts in The Maldives
11 Dec, 2021
What’s better than one of the world’s most beautiful yachts when it’s paired with one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives. Waldorf Astoria Maldives is the perfect companion to the iconic 'Maltese Falcon' sailing yacht.
This winter, SuperYachtsMonaco and Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi are offering an unparalleled charter experience aboard the iconic Maltese Falcon that includes a spot of indulging at the secluded five-star resort.
With this new partnership, all charter guests will be given day passes to the idyllic Waldorf Astoria that comprises the entire island of Ithaafushi in the South Male Atoll. No other day visitors will be allowed on the private island while you’re there, which means you’ll only need to share the facilities with overnight guests.
While visiting, you can bounce between the 11 different dining spots, which range from a beach club with DJ to an upscale restaurant serving Levantine cuisine to the signature Waldorf Astoria lounge. You can also make use of the hotel’s aqua wellness centre and spa to rejuvenate or the dive centre for a bit of underwater fun.
But access to the resort is really just a sweetener to a stay aboard Maltese Falcon. Launched by Perini Navi in 2006, this 289-footer is still considered the world’s most radical sailing yacht and has won countless awards, including Robb Report’s Best of the Best in 2007. This winter marks the first time in history that it will depart Europe to head for the warmth of the Asia-Pacific.
The 12-year-old truly gives seafarers the best of both worlds—that is, the luxury and comfort of a motor yacht along with the performance and speed of a sailer. The elegant interior, created by Ken Freivokh, features a full-beam master and five double suites that can together sleep up to 12 guests. Elsewhere, there is a gym with a personal trainer, as well as a fully-staffed spa with a hair salon and a massage room. The superyacht also houses a spectacular art collection and a full suite of water toys.
As for grunt, Maltese Falcon has three giant rotating “Dyna Rig” masts that each support five sails. This setup gives her an impressive top speed of 18 knots, a cruising speed of 14 knots and a range of 3,000 nautical miles.
The hardest part will be deciding how to split your time between the resort and yacht.
Maltese Falcon can be chartered from roughly $522,000–$590,000 (€460,000–€520,000) per week. This particular partnership is only available through winter.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the 5-star resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests.
Spanning across three islands in the South Male Atoll, the breathtaking new resort is surrounded by a crystal clear water lagoon, which will play home to spectacular underwater life. Meaning “Pearl” in Dhivehi the resort will offer global travellers 138 luxuriously appointed villas in an inspirational setting, complemented by the iconic True Waldorf Service experience. Additionally, the resort will feature 10 truly unique dining experiences, including an unforgettable treetop restaurant boasting stunning views. An exclusive yet serene Spa and Wellness Centre, a wide array of water sports as well as extensive facilities for junior guests will also feature within the new Waldorf Astoria Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More