Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi reveals New Series of Wellness activities
Best Luxury Spa and Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
15 April, 2022
Connecting with nature, moving at a slower pace, mindful nutrition, and physical and mental health are all key components of a well-being journey. Fairmont Maldives Resort is bridging the gap between tourism and wellness to co-exist together by creating reflective spaces to induce wellness.
Nestled in a total of 2000 sqm wellness area, enables guests to rediscover their energy, providing indoor and outdoor spaces to reconnect beyond the treatment experience. From peaceful guided meditation in lush spa gardens to relaxing yoga sessions overlooking the calm blue sea, this nurturing environment which offers a soothing flow of energy during holistic journey.
One of the remarkable ways to integrate wellness into everyday life, on June 11, the Global Wellness Day and June 21, the International Day of Yoga, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi encourage all guests to enjoy the ‘oasis of its own’ – The Willow Stream Spa. Willow Stream Spa combines its four cornerstones of health to offer a rejuvenating sensory journey by balancing the elements earth, air, fire, water, and wood which puts everyone in sync with nature’s equilibrium.
Adults and teenagers can both enjoy the resort’s activities for a well-balanced lifestyle. Global Wellness Day will begin with the sunrise yoga, then will continue by water polo in the resort’s infinity pool and will end with sunset mediation during the spectacular sundown.
To make the Global Wellness Day and International Day of Yoga even more exciting, spa heartists introduced a new series of Reset Programs: ‘The Secret Key to Happiness and Wellness’, which includes holistic therapies for body and soul, and a selection of carefully curated treatments authentically connected to the Maldives island culture. Each program highlights the resort's own indigenous practices, nutritional programs and is created for couples, friends, or families. Fairmont Maldives also collaborates with world-renowned experts to educate and immerse travelers in well-being rituals designed based on individualistic preferences.
This April, all guests are invited to relax, reconnect, and revitalise with a completely New Series of Packages - Local Maldivian Experience - A Spring Maldivian coconut wellness journey. From head to toe, this special treatment will allow guests to enjoy an invigorating coconut full body exfoliation, followed by a pampering back, neck and shoulder massage with coconut essentials, and enhance with warm healing stones. A newly launched package will start at USD 399 per person.
Willow Stream Spa combines its four cornerstones of health to offer a rejuvenating sensory journey by balancing the elements earth, air, fire, water, and wood which puts everyone in sync with nature’s equilibrium.
Shaping a future where travel unlocks a life lived limitless, Fairmont Maldives is an exceptional, unforgettable place where occasions are celebrated, stories are written, and moments are turned into memories.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Families, Diving
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is a new luxury resort with a delirious mix of substantial villas, large private pools and cool open spaces of the Secret Water Island. Accessible by a 50-minute scenic seaplane jorney from Male airport, the resort offers the ultimate Maldivian experience of turquoise and azure waters and fine white beaches, complemented by tranquil settings in privacy and tranquillity, your own sanctuary within a sanctuary for couples or families alike.
Set on an exceptionally lush island bursting with flora and fauna the sophisticated 5-star resort offers luxury beach and over-water accommodation overlooking an endless turquoise sea each with a private pool and butler service. The picturesque locale is also surrounded by powder with diamond white beaches and jewel-like coral reefs. The all-villa resort features one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives, a 200-metre long swimming pool which traverses the length of the island, fine dining options, dive and water sports center, reinvigorating destination spa and an intricate open-air bamboo bar. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More