Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Appoints Nila Suparmi as Director of Human Resources
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
23 August, 2020
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi has announced the appointment of Nila Suparmi as the new Director of Human Resources of the luxury all-villa resort featuring 119 exclusive villas.
Located in one of the best destination in the world, the award-winning Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi offers guests genuine hospitality and unparalleled experiences. The property is part of Waldorf Astoria, one of Hilton’s global luxury hotel brands.
Nila has more than 15 years of experience in Human Resources, having worked with international brands such as InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) and Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, amongst others, throughout her career.
No stranger to Hilton, Nila joins from her most recent role as Director of Human Resources at Hilton Bali where she focused on driving organizational changes and embedding the company’s strategies and culture amongst the 650 Team Members in the hotel following the rebranding of the Bali resort.
“We are pleased to welcome Nila Suparmi to our beautiful island,” said Etienne Dalancon, General Manager, Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi. “As we focus on the next chapter in our resort’s journey, the ongoing work we’re doing to strengthen the culture and nurture key talent has never been more valuable. I’m delighted to be bringing Nila’s rich and diverse experience to Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi.”
In her new role at Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Nila will be responsible for leading the human resources department operations including organization development, talent-development strategies, employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits.
Nila commented: “I started my career in the Maldives, and I am excited to be back and joining Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, and continuing the success that the resort has achieved for the past year. I look forward to partnering with the resort leadership team and with the support of our team members to achieve even more milestones as we continue our journey to be not only an extraordinary place to visit for our guests but also a great place to work for our team.”
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the 5-star resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests.
Spanning across three islands in the South Male Atoll, the breathtaking new resort is surrounded by a crystal clear water lagoon, which will play home to spectacular underwater life. Meaning “Pearl” in Dhivehi the resort will offer global travellers 138 luxuriously appointed villas in an inspirational setting, complemented by the iconic True Waldorf Service experience. Additionally, the resort will feature 10 truly unique dining experiences, including an unforgettable treetop restaurant boasting stunning views. An exclusive yet serene Spa and Wellness Centre, a wide array of water sports as well as extensive facilities for junior guests will also feature within the new Waldorf Astoria Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More