O Beach Ibiza is celebrating their 10th anniversary with an international weekender in CROSSROADS Maldives
Activities and Experiences in Maldives
11 February, 2022
Have the ultimate beach club experience in Maldives this fall with beach parties, beach club events, brunches and so much more with O Beach Ibiza.
Ever dreamt of spending a morning snorkelling with tropical fish, an afternoon relaxing in a multi-sensory music-themed spa, an evening of gastronomic delight in a world class restaurant followed by a beach party as a perfect sun sets into the Indian Ocean?
Well, wonder no more: O Beach Ibiza, celebrating their 10 year anniversary, are taking over Maldives for a pioneering, first of its kind ultimate paradise island experience for those who love the highlife, taking place from 24th - 29th November 2022. This four day, four night event welcomes just 800 people to two breathtaking islands The Hardrock Maldives and Saii Lagoon, with parties hosted by O Beach favourites KISStory, Boat Club, Pool Party, Aces, Ibiza Spray, SIN Sundays and Hot Bed, two idyllic resorts to stay in and a wealth of unbelievable activities, restaurants, holistic experiences and so much more. Prices start from £1750 for four nights all inclusive F&B accommodation, access to all events, plus transfers from Male airport at https://obeachmaldives.com/
O Beachs first ever international weekender is the perfect way to celebrate 10 years of the beloved brand, and there is no destination that truly encapsulates the O Beach ethos and paradisiacal atmosphere quite like the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
The once in a lifetime location for this VIP experience is Crossroads Maldives including the stunning Hardrock Hotel, Saii Lagoon and The Marina. These interconnected islands are situated in the breathtaking Kaafu Still and Emboohoo lagoon and have all been exclusively taken over for O Beach Maldives. The three islands will come alive with daily events from beach parties to beach club events, brunches and after parties that all offer their own unique vibes.
Says Gemma Charters, Director of Brands & Events; ‘We are so excited to be offering this trip of a lifetime to the Maldives so people can come and celebrate our 10th year with us in true style! It will be 4 days and 4 nights of pure celebration with one of the most beautiful backdrops in the world, the Indian Ocean. It is unlike anything anyone has seen before upon those archipelago of islands and it will be a very special trip not to be missed.'
Throughout your stay you’ll be free to island hop, sample the rich variety of bars, restaurants, shops and beach clubs or simply lay back and soak up the sun on your own private deck. The 5* Hard Rock Hotel has a music inspired rock spa, pools with underwater speakers and large suites, beach villas or overwater villas to stay in. Meanwhile, Sail Lagoon is another 5* resort that pairs high end luxury with bohemian detail, world class facilities and expansive balconies offering open sea views of the ocean with a range of exceptional gastronomical experiences.
The islands have a delicious selection of all-inclusive restaurants all with their own flavour of cuisine including fresh BBQ, Asian, Mediterranean, Mexican as well as some fresh Maldivian dishes with unlimited house wine, beer, branded spirits, cocktails, mocktails, juices, teas, coffees and water.
There is also a resort gym based in the sumptuous and leafy surroundings of Saii and a second has views overlooking the Indian Ocean at Hardrock, while an ultimate day of pampering awaits at Len Be Well with new levels of relaxation, spa treatments and holistic activities. Complete your escape with some activities both above and under the water, including snorkelling, kayaking and diving. On top of what the islands already offer, O Beach will program a range of hospitality and wellness experiences to make this a truly magical getaway.
With endless activities and parties hosted by all your favourite O Beach brands and residents, O Beach Maldives will be a paradise experience like no other. Join us as we celebrate 10 years in style.
For more information: https://obeachmaldives.com/
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crafted from tales of the past, designed to inspire the present, CROSSROADS Maldives is the next chapter in the story of one of the world’s most amazing destinations. The archipelago’s only “one-stop, non-stop” lifestyle destination invites adventurous travellers from the four corners of the globe to cross paths and explore a treasure trove of iconic oceanfront resorts, upscale lifestyle outlets and endless entertainment offerings, as well as the stunning natural, cultural and nautical attractions that have lured maritime travellers to the Maldives for centuries. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More