Outrigger Hospitality Group Announces ‘Outrigger’s Clean Commitment’ Developed with Ecolab
Best Resorts for House Reef Snorkeling in the Maldives
02 June, 2020
The Outrigger Hospitality Group has introduced new cleanliness protocols and technology in preparation for properties re-openings in response to COVID-19.
Outrigger’s Clean Commitment guidelines were designed in consultation with healthcare leaders and developed with Ecolab – the global leader in hospitality cleaning, sanitising programmes and solutions. It also meets the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) ‘Stay Safe’ enhanced industry-wide hotel cleaning standards.
The global platform incorporates state-of-the-art technology, cleaning products and procedures in compliance with the latest COVID-19 codes, regulations and brand standards. The programme applies to all areas of Outrigger operations, including: host training, social and physical distancing, surface cleaning and disinfecting, general housekeeping, maintenance and overall host and guest health.
“Outrigger has always prioritized a rigorous cleaning protocol to help ensure the wellbeing of our guests and hosts; working closely with our longtime partner Ecolab, Outrigger’s Clean Commitment delivers enhanced and consistent sanitation standards across all of our properties,” said Jeff Wagoner President and CEO of Outrigger Hospitality Group.
“For more than 70 years, Outrigger has offered an oasis for guests around the globe – when the time is right, we look forward to safely welcoming them back to our island homes.”
Chip Rogers, President and CEO of AHLA said: “While hotels have always employed demanding cleaning standards, this new initiative will ensure greater transparency and confidence throughout the entire hotel experience.”
He added: “The industry’s enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols will continue to evolve to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19.”
Outrigger’s Clean Commitment is rooted in The Outrigger Way – the guiding ethos that captures Outrigger’s tradition of hospitality and mutual respect for host, guest and place.
Full details on Outrigger’s Clean Commitment under the headings of Sanitation & Disinfection, Social Distancing Protocols, and Host Well-Being, is available here.
Learn more about Outrigger Hospitality Group and its COVID-19 sanitisation and operational policies at www.outrigger.com/clean-commitment.
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort
Best Experience: couples, Family, house reef snorkeling, Diving
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, set in the unspoiled Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll is 340 kilometres to the south of capital Male, offers luxurious accommodation, superb dining options and friendly staff in picturesque surroundings. Accessible via a 55-minute domestic flight from Malé, Outrigger Konotta offers a sense of complete privacy and remote luxury and features spacious stunning beach and overwater villas, all with private pools. Even entry-level villas are enormous, while outside your room, there's fantastic diving and house reef snorkeling, an impressive spa and a great kids' club. This resort provides you with the luxuries no Indian Ocean holiday should be without. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More