Outrigger Hospitality Group Announces ‘Outrigger’s Clean Commitment’ Developed with Ecolab
Best Resorts for House Reef Snorkeling in the Maldives
02 June, 2020
The Outrigger Hospitality Group has introduced new cleanliness protocols and technology in preparation for properties re-openings in response to COVID-19.
Outrigger’s Clean Commitment guidelines were designed in consultation with healthcare leaders and developed with Ecolab – the global leader in hospitality cleaning, sanitising programmes and solutions. It also meets the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) ‘Stay Safe’ enhanced industry-wide hotel cleaning standards.
The global platform incorporates state-of-the-art technology, cleaning products and procedures in compliance with the latest COVID-19 codes, regulations and brand standards. The programme applies to all areas of Outrigger operations, including: host training, social and physical distancing, surface cleaning and disinfecting, general housekeeping, maintenance and overall host and guest health.
“Outrigger has always prioritized a rigorous cleaning protocol to help ensure the wellbeing of our guests and hosts; working closely with our longtime partner Ecolab, Outrigger’s Clean Commitment delivers enhanced and consistent sanitation standards across all of our properties,” said Jeff Wagoner President and CEO of Outrigger Hospitality Group.
“For more than 70 years, Outrigger has offered an oasis for guests around the globe – when the time is right, we look forward to safely welcoming them back to our island homes.”
Chip Rogers, President and CEO of AHLA said: “While hotels have always employed demanding cleaning standards, this new initiative will ensure greater transparency and confidence throughout the entire hotel experience.”
He added: “The industry’s enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols will continue to evolve to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19.”
Outrigger’s Clean Commitment is rooted in The Outrigger Way – the guiding ethos that captures Outrigger’s tradition of hospitality and mutual respect for host, guest and place.
Full details on Outrigger’s Clean Commitment under the headings of Sanitation & Disinfection, Social Distancing Protocols, and Host Well-Being, is available here.
Learn more about Outrigger Hospitality Group and its COVID-19 sanitisation and operational policies at www.outrigger.com/clean-commitment.
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort
Best Experience: couples, Family, house reef snorkeling, Diving
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, set in the unspoiled Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll is 340 kilometres to the south of capital Male, offers luxurious accommodation, superb dining options and friendly staff in picturesque surroundings. Accessible via a 55-minute domestic flight from Malé, Outrigger Konotta offers a sense of complete privacy and remote luxury and features spacious stunning beach and overwater villas, all with private pools. Even entry-level villas are enormous, while outside your room, there's fantastic diving and house reef snorkeling, an impressive spa and a great kids' club. This resort provides you with the luxuries no Indian Ocean holiday should be without. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More