Outrigger Konotta Maldives Announces Amazing Festive Activities for Christmas and New Year 2019-20
Best Resorts for House Reef Snorkeling in the Maldives
9 September, 2019
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort announces awe-inspiring festive programme of activities for Christmas and New Year 2019-20. Guests can expect pristine beach discoveries, food and beverage spectaculars, fun activities for kids, and plenty of quality relaxation for adults. These include pristine beach discoveries, food and beverage spectaculars, fun activities for kids, and plenty of quality relaxation for adults.
The spacious and award-winning, all-pool villa resort in the south of the Maldives has created wonderful activities from December 19, 2019 to January 1, 2020. Most of the activities are complimentary.
The activities fall under eight great festive themes:
Food & Beverage: Expect everything from a festive feast on December 25 to a global gourmet voyage, Indian Ocean night, Asian street food fair, barbecue and Boduberu, sunset seafood and sauvignon, wine academy with a guest sommelier, mezze and Arabic grill, and more.
Active lifestyle: Combat festive excess with aqua aerobics, an introduction to paddle boarding, gym fitness lessons, and kayaking around the island.
For Kids: Enjoy movie nights under the stars, family sand castle contests, kids parties, kite flying, hunting for Christmas bells, and, of course, visit Santa Claus in his grotto on Christmas Day.
Body & Soul: Choose from meditation classes, nature walks, aerial yoga, and a full range of pampering options at Navasana Spa, a sanctuary within a sanctuary.
For Adults: Enjoy live chill out sessions by the resident DJ, New Year’s Eve party, spa, wine, mixology, dining on the beach, and a sunset cocktail reception with management.
Mother Nature: Join a marine talk with the resort’s marine biologist, say hello to a sea turtle, or give back to nature by joining a desert island clean-up and snorkel trip – all activities are part of Outrigger’s OZONE global marine conservation commitment.
Out of the Ordinary States of Being: Uniquely memorable experiences include local island excursions, renewal of vows, sunken beach table dining by candlelight, picnic on a sandbank, cooking classes, or escaping in a traditional dhoni boat to be a desert island castaway for a day.
Festive People: Chill with the festive people who will make it a particularly memorable time of year on Konotta Island: Matty Wainwright (DJ), Christopher Long (chef), Bijaya Kumar (yoga and fitness trainer), Reena and Rashfa (Coral Kids Club supervisors), and Santa Claus (no introduction required). A mixologist and sommelier will be joining too.
“Each year we work with Santa and his elves to create festive magic for families and couples who want to unwind in a pristine beach setting at Christmas,” John Allanson, General Manager at the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, was quoted in a statement, as saying.
“Outrigger promises a magical experience where you can forget the winter cold and celebrate in style.”
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort
Best Experience: couples, Family, house reef snorkeling, Diving
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, set in the unspoiled Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll is 340 kilometres to the south of capital Male, offers luxurious accommodation, superb dining options and friendly staff in picturesque surroundings. Accessible via a 55-minute domestic flight from Malé, Outrigger Konotta offers a sense of complete privacy and remote luxury and features spacious stunning beach and overwater villas, all with private pools. Even entry-level villas are enormous, while outside your room, there's fantastic diving and house reef snorkeling, an impressive spa and a great kids' club. This resort provides you with the luxuries no Indian Ocean holiday should be without. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More