Outrigger Konotta Maldives Announces Easter 2020 Activities
Best Resorts for House Reef Snorkeling in the Maldives
5 March, 2020
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort has announced special activities for Easter, 10-13 April 2020.
All guests can expect family activities such as Easter egg hunt, mini Olympics, kids cooking classes, nature trail discoveries, Easter rabbit arts and craft sessions and open-air movie nights with classics such as Peter Pan. Pirates of The Ocean is a fun live show for all the family.
Adults can get active with a Castaway Island experience, aqua and sunrise yoga, water polo, kayak island tour, picnic on a sandbank, local island excursions, or a special introduction to scuba.
For nature enthusiasts, there will be a special session from the resort’s in-house marine biologist.
Curious gourmands can enjoy Indian, Maldivian, Sri Lankan or Japanese cooking classes. Or simply sit back and partake of special dining set pieces such as a sunset beach barbecue, Vietnamese hot pot, Arabic mezze, Teppanyaki, and Chef’s Easter gourmet buffet special on the Sunday.
For romance, try the very Maldivian three-course sunken beach table dining experience by candlelight. Or arrange a renewal of vows with your partner at sundown.
On the island, guests should look out for Outrigger’s “Easter Eggsperts” – executive chef Christopher Long, yoga and fitness instructor Ajay Sharma Kumar, wine specialist Khail Van Niekerk, drinks mixologist, Don Sheehan, and Coral Kids Club attendants Reena and Rasshfa. The Easter Bunny will be prominent on Konotta island too.
“Easter and the school holiday weeks around it in April are a perfect chance for families and couples to take time out and bond together in a pristine beach-island setting,” says John Allanson, the general manager of the property.
“A few Easter days with Outrigger in the Maldives in April will banish the winter blues once and for all.”
Last-minute bookings are available at Outrigger.com or via your preferred travel agent. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full Easter programme for the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is available here.
Recent Posts 24.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- KUDADOO wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Sea Turtle Conservation at Kuredu Maldives
- LUX* South Ari Atoll awarded South Asia’s most sustainable wedding resort
- Art-to-Table dining? Unique Experiences to Try at Joali Maldives
- Best of the Best winners named: Lily Beach
- Truly Luxurious Island for Every Type of Escape at Huvafen Fushi
- The Easy Way to Stay this Summer: Dhigali Indulgence
- Patina Maldives resort celebrates Its First Birthday
- Accor unveils a range of New Wellness Activities in Maldives this Year
- Maldivian launches Special Fares to Malaysia for Eid Holidays
- Emerald Maldives named Best All Inclusive resort in Asia 2022
- Ready For a Tennis Binge? Amilla Maldives welcomes ATP World Number Two
- Win a five-night luxury stay for two in RIU Maldives resort
- The luxurious Quest becomes latest Seabourn ship to return to service
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? May, 2022
- Dhigali Maldives resort wins 2022 Tripadvisors Travellers Choice Award
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Debuts in scenic Raa Atoll
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort
Best Experience: couples, Family, house reef snorkeling, Diving
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, set in the unspoiled Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll is 340 kilometres to the south of capital Male, offers luxurious accommodation, superb dining options and friendly staff in picturesque surroundings. Accessible via a 55-minute domestic flight from Malé, Outrigger Konotta offers a sense of complete privacy and remote luxury and features spacious stunning beach and overwater villas, all with private pools. Even entry-level villas are enormous, while outside your room, there's fantastic diving and house reef snorkeling, an impressive spa and a great kids' club. This resort provides you with the luxuries no Indian Ocean holiday should be without. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More