Relaxed Christmas Holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives
Best Luxury Family Resorts in The Maldives
27 Octoberr, 2019
Children look forward to the Christmas season for several months and although it’s way too early to be wrapping presents, it’s not too early to book a Christmas holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives where a spectacular festive program awaits. Leave Christmas preparations to someone else and spend a Christmas far away: wouldn’t that be wonderful?
The crescent-shaped island of Dhonakulhi in the north of the Maldives, home to Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, is all ready for a glittering Christmas and New Year. Christmas dreams in the tropics — a very special experience for the whole family!
“Every Christmas and New Year, we cast a magical spell all over the resort and transform it into a fantasy world for children and adults alike. It is even more beautiful to see the joy and happiness in their eyes, setting a warm festive mood all throughout the stay during the holidays,” Christian Szabo, General Manager of Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, was quoted in a statement, as saying.
Parents, pause and rest, in shorts and barefoot on the beach.
For the children, the Christmas festivities start with writing a letter to Santa Claus for the last wishes before the big party, and moves onto baking gingerbread houses, decorating tinker trees and cookies, and painting t-shirts.
In the evening, the many fairy lights in the palm trees glow along with the starry night sky, creating a very festive ambience.
The next day begins with a discovery tour of Maldivian fish and dolphins, a fashionista party with the self-painted t-shirts, a splash at the kids club, a bubble show, and a Maldivian kids party – conquer the dance floor with friends from all over the world in the evening.
Between baking the gingerbread houses and the decorating Christmas tree, there will still be time to splash around in the sea or in the pool, and to enjoy Christmas time as relaxed as ever before with the already-relaxed parents.
On the big day, excitement rises at the Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa. In addition to the smell of fresh cookies and gingerbread, there will be a big question in the air: Will Santa Claus find their way to the Maldives? Yes, dear children, he will, and this meeting is unlikely to be forgotten as even the bearded man from the North Pole puts off the stress and falls into a holiday mood.
Say “cheese” in the photo box, the most extraordinary festive pictures will be created together with Santa.
Guaranteed relaxation and unforgettable holidays for the whole family, far away, at 30 degrees.
“Christmas is considered to be one of the most joyous times of year, filled with festivities and gift giving that’s why I am excited to see families and friends travel and gather together especially to those who are coming back to celebrate with us every year, making it even memorable for them this year as so many exciting surprises and activities await,” Michael Wieser, CEO of Lily Hotel & Resorts, said.
This exclusive offer applies to all villa categories and includes half board meal plan, Christmas Eve Gala dinner and New Year’s Eve Gala dinner.
Rates start from $1199++ per night, for stays between December 24, 2019 and January 7, 2020. DOWNLOAD FESTIVE PROGRAM .PDF
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Water Villas, Service, Honeymoon, Family, House reef snorkeling, divin
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa at Dhonakulhi is a luxury island hideaway in the untouched Haa Alifu atoll in the north of Maldives. Boasting with long white sandy beaches on each side of the island, crystal-clear waters, and beautiful turquoise-blue lagoon, Hideaway Beach offers guests the luxury of space and privacy across 297,000 square metres. With some of the largest villas in the country, as well as new 50 water villas over the sparkling lagoon, all 103 luxury villas and residences fall into ten categories ranging from beachfront to over-water. To ensure the absolute absence of stress during your holiday, each of the villas is assigned a butler, to deal with anything from unpacking luggage to food, activity and transfers. Accessible by a 50-minute seaplane ride, the 5-star resort is home to the first fully-functional marina in the Maldives, due to its unique reef system. The resort offers an extensive programme of wellness and sporting experiences, vast culinary offering, and one of the largest spas in the Maldives.
With its new extensive White Platinum Plan, the luxury resort caters to the needs of all visitors, from transfers to a personal butler service, culinary delights, fine drinks and experiences around the resort. Gourmands and foodies get their money’s worth in the four elegant restaurants: whether an opulent breakfast buffet, an exquisite à la carte dinner or a delicious snack in between — the culinary offerings are varied and the cuisine is at the highest level. From the 70 different wines of the wine list guests find for each course of the appropriate drink, exquisite spirits are available as an aperitif or elaborate cocktails. For small snacks in between, the mini bar of each villa is lavishly stocked and replenished daily as part of the White Platinum Plan. Variety is provided by the two day trips included in the White Platinum Plan. The wonderful memories of fishing in the sunset or snorkelling in the hotel’s reef will gladly take guests home. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More