Finolhu Maldives Escapade on Last Minute
Best Deals on Last Minute in Maldives
15 June, 2021
Need a last-minute beach break for Maldives trip? Does your hectic schedule prevent you from planning a break ahead of time? No problem at Finolhu! Don't Delay, Book Your Stay Today at discounted prices from $335.
Tranquil moments and laidback luxury make life slow and easy in our tropical paradise. Showcasing a mesmerising mélange of colours and symmetrical patterns in harmony with the island’s vibrant natural beauty, the resort’s new kaleidoscope concept is a stunning representation of joy and wonder designed to evoke a feeling of escaping time.
Experience a unique sense of fun, adventure and freedom set amidst the finer comforts of a luxury island resort. Nowhere has this balance between escapism and modernity been more perfectly achieved than at Finolhu.
- Up to 33% savings for last minute bookings within 30 days of arrival or less
- Daily breakfast at Beach Kitchen
Terms and conditions:
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST, and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- All rates quoted are per night per villa including promotions. Offer is subject to availability and seasonal variations. Finolhu reserves the right to change this offer without notice.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance to enable seaplane transfer arrangement to be made.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Recent Posts 27.11.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Christmas returns for 2021: Where to Book Now for a Luxury Stay in Maldives
- Ponant resumes Cruises to Seychelles
- Paul Gauguin Cruises Announces New 2023 Itineraries
- Reethi Beach Resor: Where to Find the Best Pizza in Maldives
- Agoda and Maldives Border Miles announce Strategic Partnership
- Ground-Breaking of World-class SO/ Maldives Resort
- Indulge in Self-Care on a ‘Rejuvacation’ at Raffles Maldives Meradhoo
- Latest News from Mirihi Island
- Bank of Maldives Opens ATM Centre in Dhangethi
- Play With a World Class Players at Patina Maldives
- What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Veligandu
- Looking to Disconnect? Vakkaru Maldives Vacation will Do the Trick
- Milaidhoo Island Maldives wins 2021 Condé Nast Johansens Award
- Latest News from Meeru Island, November
- 10 Hottest Experiences to add to Your Bucket List at Gili Lankanfushi
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More