Finolhu Maldives Escapade on Last Minute
Best Deals on Last Minute in Maldives
15 June, 2021
Need a last-minute beach break for Maldives trip? Does your hectic schedule prevent you from planning a break ahead of time? No problem at Finolhu! Don't Delay, Book Your Stay Today at discounted prices from $335.
Tranquil moments and laidback luxury make life slow and easy in our tropical paradise. Showcasing a mesmerising mélange of colours and symmetrical patterns in harmony with the island’s vibrant natural beauty, the resort’s new kaleidoscope concept is a stunning representation of joy and wonder designed to evoke a feeling of escaping time.
Experience a unique sense of fun, adventure and freedom set amidst the finer comforts of a luxury island resort. Nowhere has this balance between escapism and modernity been more perfectly achieved than at Finolhu.
- Up to 33% savings for last minute bookings within 30 days of arrival or less
- Daily breakfast at Beach Kitchen
Terms and conditions:
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST, and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- All rates quoted are per night per villa including promotions. Offer is subject to availability and seasonal variations. Finolhu reserves the right to change this offer without notice.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance to enable seaplane transfer arrangement to be made.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More