Sheraton Maldives Revamps Family Offering
Best Luxury Resorts near Malé Airport
16 September, 2019
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa has revamped its family offerings, as part of the resort’s recent multimillion-dollar renovation.
Already one of the most luxurious accommodation options in the region, the Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa has now added to its offering by undergoing a $20 million revamp.
At the heart of the island resort’s wide-scale renovations has been newly designed family services that offer entertainment for young children through newly fitted top-of-the-range amenities.
The resort boasts 10 different luxury room categories dotted around the island, comprising three types of cottages, all of which feature interconnecting rooms for parents and children. As part of the renovation, the resort hast just introduced a new category, ‘Cottage with Pool’, specifically designed with families in mind and including a private plunge pool for young children to safely splash around and with direct access to the white sandy beaches.
The upgraded Sheraton Adventure Club, meanwhile, has been designed for children aged 4 to 12 and provides an abundance of activities all around the resort, ranging from water-sports, cooking classes to interactive beach activities.
Furthermore, the resort has also curated a selection of tailored themed evenings for families to enjoy, including several seasonal experiences, such as Father Christmas gate crashing the full-resort festive sandbank picnic on a fly board.
Emilio Fortini, General Manager at Sheraton Maldives, said: “What sets Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa apart from other Maldivian resorts is, undeniably our family appeal. Since completing our renovation programme we have seen a significant increase in parents with young children or teens choosing our resort for their annual family holiday.
“Our offering is so varied from the new range of room categories, the easy access location, our tailored childcare services and our bespoke waters-sports and wellness experiences. As a result of this, families can spend quality time together without feeling on top of each other – this is also largely due to the strategic layout of the island.
“We are now starting to see an increase in multi-generational visits too, as our tropical paradise suits the whole team - from toddlers to grandparents.”
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Spa, Value
Featuring elegantly planned and luxuriously furnished rooms, Sheraton Maldives Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is an affordable 5-star family getaway in 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Welcome to paradise. With everything you might expect from your sun soaked holiday to the Indian Ocean, the newly renovated Sheraton Maldives is positively picturesque and surrounded by calm blue seas. The world renowned brand is not quite as natural a fit for the Maldives as W but it exudes a solid affluence and makes a guest feel special on the small island with a rustic atmosphere.
The five-star resort offers 176 guest rooms designed to blend into the surrounding turquoise waters, pristine beaches and lush greenery. Also boasting seven unique restaurants and bars, the Shine Spa for Sheraton –located on its very own island — and three outdoor tropical fresh water pools, the resort caters for all guests and is the perfect destination for honeymooners, families with young children or teens and solo travellers alike. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More