Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
Celebrity Hot Spot Hotels in The Maldives
26 Feb, 2021
Indian actress Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj Kundra are having a blast on their holiday in Maldives. They are enjoying their vacation from earlier this week at Seaside Finolhu.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra is an Indian actress, film producer, dancer, author, businesswoman and a former model. Shetty made her screen debut in the thriller Baazigar which garnered her two Filmfare Awards nominations, including one for Best Supporting Actress.
Shilpa married Indian businessman Raj Kundra on 22 November 2009. They are parents to two kids – son Viaan and daughter Samisha, whom they welcomed in 2020. They recently celebrated her first birthday.
How excited it is to spot dolphins in Maldives? Ask Shilpa Shetty. The actress spilled her happiness onto Instagram after spotting beautiful dolphins while enjoying the island life with this post.
In terms of work, Shilpa is making her comeback to films after a gap of 13 years with Sabbir Khan’s Nikamma. She will also be seen in Hungama 2, co-starring Paresh Rawal, Meezaan Jaffrey and Pranitha Subhash.
Shilpa and her husband Raj love to vacation at Maldives. Last week, the actress posted a throwback picture from her last trip to Maldives that she took in 2018 and shared how much she was missing the beach.
Both of them are now making new memories in the Maldives and filling up Instagram with glimpses of their vacation at Seaside Finolhu.
On 25 March Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Raj Kundra returned from their Maldives vacation.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More