Six Senses Laamu Produces Handicrafted Chocolate Delights
Best Romantic Resorts in the Maldives
28 August, 2019
Six Senses Laamu has opened producing handcrafted chocolate bars at it's Ice & Chocolate Studio.
The Laamu Chocolate bars are made from 100 per cent organic Criollo beans and brown sugar from Sri Lanka. Alvina, the Chocolate Alchemist at Six Senses Laamu, produces different flavours, including Maldivian chilli, lemongrass, cinnamon and dried fruit.
These chocolate bars, produced as part of the ‘Eat With Six Senses’ philosophy, are available for purchase at Six Senses Laamu.
Eat With Six Senses is a group-wide philosophy practiced by all Six Senses hotels, resorts and spas worldwide. This philosophy calls for food that is as nutritious as it is delicious, and is based on three guiding principles: natural ingredients, local and sustainable, and less is more.
Recent Post 11.07.2020
- The Maldives to Reopen on July 15 with No Restrictions
- Coronavirus Air Travel (Updated)
- The Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule
- Hard Rock Launches Global 'Safe + Sound' Programme
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Among Top 5 Hotels Worldwide
- Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives Offers to discover a Safe Paradise and Embrace a Tropical Escape
- Taking the Plunge: Amilla Fushi unveils Covid-19 guidelines for Diving
- Booking.com Annonces Health and Safety Protocols for Accommodation Partners
- Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line Announce Partnership to Launch Enhanced Health and Safety Standards Onboard
- Maldives is Europeans’ Top Holiday Destination for 2021, According to Google Data
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa to Debut in Feb 2021
- CROSSROADS Maldives to Reopen on 15 July With Special Offers
- 10 Best Maldives Resorts for post-Coronavirus Holiday
- 10 Best Overwater Residences In The Maldives
- Top Spring Summer 2020 Swimwear Trends
- 10 Best Beach Residences In The Maldives
- 10 Best Family Water Pool Villas in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Six Senses Laamu
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Spa, Luxury Surfing, Diving, Activity
Six Senses Laamu is the only resort located in the Laamu atoll, which lies in the southern part of the Maldives. Surrounded by the Indian Ocean, the resort prides itself on its commitment to sustainable operations and development as outlined by Agenda 21 and Green Globe Benchmarking.
At Six Senses Laamu, most of the villas and facilities are built overwater. However, beach villas and on-land dining is an option. All villas offer a sense of privacy and seclusion, with an amazing view to the Ocean and Maldivian nature.
Six Senses Laamu offers a wide range of dining options, with cuisines from around the world, a swimming pool with a sunken bar, an ice cream parlour, an overwater wine cellar and a signature Chill bar. Many activities, excursions and options are available for everyone to enjoy, both overwater and underwater, in addition to the Six Senses Spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More