Six Senses Laamu Produces Handicrafted Chocolate Delights
Best Romantic Resorts in the Maldives
28 August, 2019
Six Senses Laamu has opened producing handcrafted chocolate bars at it's Ice & Chocolate Studio.
The Laamu Chocolate bars are made from 100 per cent organic Criollo beans and brown sugar from Sri Lanka. Alvina, the Chocolate Alchemist at Six Senses Laamu, produces different flavours, including Maldivian chilli, lemongrass, cinnamon and dried fruit.
These chocolate bars, produced as part of the ‘Eat With Six Senses’ philosophy, are available for purchase at Six Senses Laamu.
Eat With Six Senses is a group-wide philosophy practiced by all Six Senses hotels, resorts and spas worldwide. This philosophy calls for food that is as nutritious as it is delicious, and is based on three guiding principles: natural ingredients, local and sustainable, and less is more.
Recent Post 22.02.20
- Seaside Finolhu Becomes the only Member of Design Hotels in Maldives
- Vakkaru Maldives Appoints Chef Bruno Cerdan as Culinary Director
- Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives Improves Floating Breakfast Experience
- W Maldives Celebrate International Womens Day with Ginger Bakes
- Arena Beach Hotel Wins Agoda Gold Circle 2020
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover Vacations at Heritance Aarah
- 10 Best Beach Residences In The Maldives
- Soneva Maldives to Host Exclusive Wine Events with World-renowned Wine critic Jancis Robinson
- Lti Maafushivaru, Maldives to Reopen on March 2020
- Dusit Thani Maldives Opens New Pop-up Restaurant on the Beach
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island to Open in July 2020
- 10 Best Family Water Pool Villas in Maldives
- 30 Amazing Sunset Water Pool Villas in The Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
- Top Spring Summer 2020 Swimwear Trends
Six Senses Laamu
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Spa, Luxury Surfing, Diving, Activity
Six Senses Laamu is the only resort located in the Laamu atoll, which lies in the southern part of the Maldives. Surrounded by the Indian Ocean, the resort prides itself on its commitment to sustainable operations and development as outlined by Agenda 21 and Green Globe Benchmarking.
At Six Senses Laamu, most of the villas and facilities are built overwater. However, beach villas and on-land dining is an option. All villas offer a sense of privacy and seclusion, with an amazing view to the Ocean and Maldivian nature.
Six Senses Laamu offers a wide range of dining options, with cuisines from around the world, a swimming pool with a sunken bar, an ice cream parlour, an overwater wine cellar and a signature Chill bar. Many activities, excursions and options are available for everyone to enjoy, both overwater and underwater, in addition to the Six Senses Spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kids Read More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check Read More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More...
10 Best Maldives Guest Houses
Our list of the 10 best guest houses in the Maldives will certainly please all those who would like to spend a comfy budget holiday in this beautiful honeymoon destination without Read More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? Read More
10 Best Maldives Cheap Resorts
Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in the Maldives will certainly be useful to all those who aspire to spend a budget holiday in these honeymoon islands of the Indian ocean, are afraid of the cost Read More