Rediscover The Marina @ CROSSROADS showcasing the legendary Hard Rock Cafe, incredible retail stores and diverse dining options
Best Maldives Resorts near Male Airport
26 Aug, 2021
The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives, the first and largest fully integrated lifestyle hub in the Indian Ocean is set to reopen to the public on September 1, 2021.
Nestled within the exquisite Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Male’ and Velana international airport, the Marina at CROSSROADS has been a popular destination for everyone to have a memorable island experience, whether a family is seeking to spend time together, or a couple searching for a romantic island escape, or even a group of friends on the lookout for a cool spot to hangout.
Following the closure to the public when COVID-19 began last year, The Marina at CROSSROADS reopens to the public on September 1st with travel movements in accordance with the latest guidelines by Health Protection Agency (HPA). In preparation for the reopening to the public, The Marina at CROSSROADS have further strengthened its safety measures and protocols with automated temperature screening at entry/exit points, minimized contact touch points, increased disinfection in common public areas, amongst several others ensuring the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
The Marina at CROSSROADS have announced several new openings such as retail fashion outlet COMPASS, Thai street food kiosk One Waan, bistro café bean/Co and the opening of a Candy Shop with over 150 varieties of candies and delights. Several other restaurants and retail outlets are also expected to open soon including Maldives fine dining restaurant ‘Kalhu Odi’, beachwear outlet ‘Moodhu’ amongst others.
The Marina at CROSSROADS will be open for the public from 11am to 11pm daily and visitors can book their tickets via CROSSROADS Maldives mobile app.
For more details, contact Marina Agents via Viber/Whatsapp +960 730 7000.CHECK AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The development of the multi-island integrated resort project Emboodhoo Lagoon, known as "CROSSROADS", is the most comprehensive and expansive tourism project in the Maldives, opening a new wave of investment opportunities.
The project, a game changer that will transform the face of the Greater Male region and expand the attractiveness of the Maldives as a multi-faceted tourist destination is managed by Singha Estate PLC, a well-known real estate developer in Thailand.
CROSSROADS presented as "where cultures meet," proceeds from the fact that the Maldives are strategically located on the Silk Road, crossing the East and the West, a direction where the paths of different cultures crossed and interacted with each other in the past. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More