The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort to Hosts a Visiting Practitioners Series
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
11 November, 2019
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort plans to hold a series of sessions with five world-renowned practitioners to create the Visiting Practitioners Series that will run from November 2019 – April 2020. Each month the resort will host a different practitioner where guests have exclusive access to a private session for an elevated holistic wellness and healing experience.
“The Visiting Practitioners Series adds to our already robust health and wellness offerings. We constantly strive to provide unique experiences for our guest that will create a lasting impression and this series seeks to do that with the integration of physical and emotional healing therapies from a variety of experts and practices,” Vincent Pauchon, the General Manager at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, was quoted in a statement, as saying.
The series will kick off with Mariko Hiyama on November 4-18.
Hiyama specialises in the practice of Sorensensistem-Face Therapy, a method that combines oriental medicine, acupuncture and Neuro Anatomy. She has received awards from wellness facilities in Europe, Asia and the US, serving guests from around the world.
The next practitioner, Nont Suksee will be at the property from December 12, 2019 to January 28, 2020.
Suskee is a wellness therapist with over 15 years of experience in therapies and practices focusing on pain relief, stress reduction and digestive system stimulation. He is known for his ability to combine his knowledge of the human body with the healing arts of Reiki, Tai Chi and yoga, to create customised and integrated holistic approaches that help his clients address their concerns and reach their health and wellness goals.
From January 29, 2020 to February 19, 2020, Delphine Pinaudeau will be at the property offering Osteopathic treatments, which aim to ease Musculoskeletal and Visceral pain, improve posture and positively affect the body’s circulatory, lymphatic and nervous system.
Pinadeau is a UK qualified and registered Osteopath and Iridologist, dedicated to the promotion of health and prevention of disease.
The next series will be March 1-31, 2020 with Olivia Weil, focusing on a heart-centred approach providing a unique experience of deep healing.
Weil teaches her clients to create a sacred space to release what no longer serves them, resulting in their true potential, and achieving ultimate inner peace, harmonisation and fulfilment. Through illuminations, soul retrieval, destiny retrieval, and more, she works to clear imbalances in people’s chakras, aura and luminous energy body, allowing them to experience a greater sense of personal freedom and expansion.
Sandra Laznik will close out the resort’s Visiting Practitioners Series with her residency from April 1-31, 2020.
Laznik is known for mixing science with spirituality by helping clients restore their bodies quickly and permanently. She is a qualified yoga teacher, Pilates instructor and massage therapist, with a healing touch beyond muscle tissue.
Recent Posts 18.01.2021
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Amazing activities in the great outdoors of Lily Beach
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for Family, for Couples, spa
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort offers the famous St Regis brand contemporary style and the legendary luxurious services in one of the most magnificent destination in the world. The new St Regis resort is 40 minutes by seaplane from Velana (Male) airport towards the equator. The hotel is located on the private Vommuli island, Dhaalu Atoll, and is surrounded by pristine white beaches with a beautiful lagoon and sparkling turquoise waters. The resort has 77 luxurious villas, each with original design, modern forms, natural materials and a fine color palette. There is a spa, an infinity pool (if the private pool on the terrace of your room is not enough for you), PADI diving center and a collection of fabulous restaurants. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More