Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort to open in 2020
Best New Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
9 September, 2019
Australian La Vie Hotels & Resorts has announced the opening of its first Maldivian property – Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort in 1st quarter 2020.
Tolarno Maldives is located at Maldives’ best diving destination – Vaavu atoll and is accessible by 10-minute seaplane ride or 1-hour speedboat journey. The resort is said to feature works from Maldives’ very own artists in the public area as well as at each of its 72 villas. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets.
La Vie Hotels & Resorts stated that Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages.
Established in Australia back in 2000, La Vie Hotels and Resorts has grown into a leading international hospitality management company.
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives New Resorts 2018-20
The new is always the best, and the wave of new hotels in the Maldives proves once again that nowhere else in the world is the ideal combination of sea, sand and luxury, as on these islands in the Indian Ocean. Just imagine new water villas over the turquoise lagoon, pristine house reef, clean white beaches, innovations in dining, facilities and service, from underwater restaurants to overwater spas and attractive prices for the first visitors.
In 2017-2019, a number of new resorts have opened in the Maldives - from the Lhaviyani atoll in the north to Dhaalu in the south, each with its own look to the luxury castaway that makes the Maldives so world famous.
Below is a list of the 10 best resorts whose young age will serve as a perfect addition to the ageless spirit of the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More