Vakkaru Maldives announces 'Effortless Escape Mumbai to Vakkaru' offer
Best Island Resorts in the Maldives
9 April, 2021
Vakkaru Maldives is pleased to share with you that from 9 May 2021, holiday-goers from Mumbai will be able to spring from the bustling city to the tranquil Vakkaru island in half a day, with the inauguration launch of Effortless Escape from Mumbai to Vakkaru package.
With a 2,5 hours flight on Maldivian Airlines from Mumbai to nearby Maafaru International Airport which lies in close proximity to Vakkaru Maldives home in Baa Atoll, a private-island escape becomes easier than ever.
Figuratively, the clamour of Mumbai and the calmness of the Maldives may seem a million miles away but with Vakkaru Maldives’ inauguration launch of Effortless Escape from Mumbai to Vakkaru package, holiday-goers will be able to spring from the bustling city to the private island in half a day. For those who want to make a stress-free retreat to a place that specialises in timeless serenity, this promises to be the ultimate weekend getaway.
A direct 2,5 hours flight on Maldivian Airlines from Mumbai takes you to nearby Maafaru International Airport which lies in close proximity to Vakkaru Maldives home in Baa Atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve renowned for its exceptional sea life and incredible dive and snorkelling sites. From the airport, it’s a scenic 1 hour and 20-minute speedboat transfer or 15- minute seaplane ride to the resort.
Available exclusively to guests travelling from India, the package includes direct international return flights from Mumbai to Maafaru International Airport, transfers, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, soft drinks during meals, and applicable service charges and taxes.
With check-in completed in a jiffy, Effortless Escape to Vakkaru guests can immediately commence their holiday. Dive centre Splash is the resort’s gateway to the Maldives’ underwater marvels; overwater award winning Merana Spa is one of the Indian Ocean’s most blissful wellness destinations; resort facilities include the exceptional kids’ club Parrotfish Club, a 24/7 overwater gym, and best-in-class tennis coaching session by Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis.
Vakkaru’s beautifully appointed villas are either set on the powder-soft sands of the beach or placed over the turquoise waters of its bath-warm lagoon, where residents can expect to see kaleidoscopic marine life from their private decks. During leisurely meals, guests can indulge in abundant buffet breakfasts at Amaany Restaurant which features an Indian food station.
Guests may choose from the extensive dining options for lunch and dinner, including the laidback Italian restaurant Isoletta, South-East Asian specialities at Onu, beach grill at Vakku or Japanese delicacies at Lagoon Bar.
On selected evenings, Amaany offers Indian Ocean Splash buffet featuring a lavish spread of Indian, Sri Lankan and Maldivian cuisines. For extra special occasions, guests can arrange private destination dining experiences under the shade of palm trees in Vakkaru’s lush organic garden, or on a private sandbank.
Available to book until 31 July 2021, the Effortless Escape to Vakkaru package is valid for stays from 9 May to 31 October 2021. Both honeymoon and family-friendly, Vakkaru Maldives’ is also extending the offer to families. Special rates are available for two adults and two children below 12 years staying in Family Villa categories, and to four adults and two children staying in Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residences. An introductory three-night packaged rate inclusive of direct flight starts from an enticing $3900++.
For reservations and general information, please visit vakkarumaldives.com or contact email@example.com.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More