Vakkaru Maldives celebrates Golden Easter-vaganza
Best Hotels for Families in The Maldives
11 March, 2022
If the white beaches of Vakkaru Maldives weren’t already tempting enough, this Easter the island paradise will host an extravaganza of events designed for all ages, kicking off from 14 April until 18 April 2022.
To mark the Golden Jubilee Year of the Maldives Tourism, Vakkaru Maldives presents Golden Easter-vaganza programme which pays tribute to the wonders of this fantastic island nation. From a gourmet delights to wellness and fitness activities, to arts and crafts workshops for little ones, there is no better place to be this Easter.
With five restaurants to choose from, Vakkaru Maldives will spoil guests with a gastronomic feast throughout the Easter week. From an Asian street market, organic wine tastings, Lobster and Champagne dinner, to the island’s culinary highlight, Vakkaru’s Golden Easter Gala Dinner and Golden Pool Carnival.
This Easter, wellness seekers also have opportunities to relax and rejuvenate at Merana Spa, while trying something new like Ayurvedic treatments and workshops by Siddhalepa, designed for guests to discover more about ancient ayurvedic rituals, or herbal tea workshop that will delve into the art of Ayurvedic healing teas. Cultivate inner peace and relaxation with sunrise meditation, sunset vinyasa yoga and sound healing workshops with resident yoga teacher, Anna Tsoy. Learn about the island’s secrets during a coconut oil workshop where you’ll learn how to make this rich oil using locally sourced coconuts.
Meanwhile little islanders can enjoy a non-stop schedule of fun activities to keep them entertained. From beach picnics, Easter egg painting, to pool carnivals and Golden Easter egg hunts, could this be the best kids Easter holiday ever?
Guest can also enjoy access to Vakkaru’s impressive sport fields; the perfect place to hone those tennis skills with Vakkaru’s resident tennis pro player, Jarek Grela. Football matches and Golden Tennis Tournaments await those wanting to get in the competitive spirit, while those who want to explore the Maldives’ famous turquoise waters can take a kayak or enjoy a snorkel to discover the Baa Atoll’s incredible marine life.
General Manager, Iain McCormack comments “We are looking forward to welcoming guests to Vakkaru Maldives this Easter for an unforgettable experience with friends and loved ones. Our carefully curated programme of events highlights our exceptional offerings of spa, food and activities to suit everyone.”VIEW GOLDEN EASTER-VAGANZA BROCHURE
Take advantage of Vakkaru’s Early Booker Offer:
• Up to 25% discount for Overwater Villa for minimum stay of 6 nights
Up to 20% discount for The Vakkaru Over Water Residence for minimum stay of 7
• Daily complimentary dinner for minimum stay of 5 nights on all available room
• Daily breakfast at Amaany Restaurant
• Complimentary access to Parrotfish Club for children 3 to 12 years of age, Coconut
Club, Sports Fields and Merana Spa’s Wellness Area
• Complimentary snorkelling equipment and kayak from Splash during the stay
• Offer is valid for stays from 10 April until 25 April 2022
• Terms and conditions apply visit Vakkaru Easter Celebrations – Early Booker Offer (vakkarumaldives.com)
For reservations and general information, please visit vakkarumaldives.com or contact email@example.com. For real-time updates, follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/vakkarumaldives, Instagram @vakkarumaldives and Twitter @vakkarumaldives
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More