Vakkaru Maldives Appoints Chef Bruno Cerdan as Culinary Director
Best Family Getaways in The Maldives
26 November, 2019
Expect a cherishable memories with an array of exciting programs throughout the festive season at Vakkaru Maldives, including indulgent culinary experiences, lively entertainment, exciting recreational and rejuvenating wellness activities.
Vakkaru Maldives has invited travellers from all around the world to be part of a sunny side of life and celebrate the most wonderful time of the year in it's timeless sanctuary. Enjoy 25% off room rates including daily breakfast, and receive additional 10% discount for minimum stay of 7 nights.
Guests who stay during the festive season have a lot of exciting programmes to look forward to, as the resort’s team has prepared indulgent culinary experiences, lively entertainment, exciting recreational and kids’ activities as well as rejuvenating wellness programmes for all to enjoy.
An extensive selection of sumptuous treats will be available at the resort’s six dining venues and its very own wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve, offering a perfect environment for everyone to relax and indulge in holiday spirit.
Guests will be treated to a festive high tea and a cheese and charcuterie pairing session with a resident sommelier, as well as a Christmas market featuring a multitude of stalls with food and beverage offerings, spa products, luxury boutique items and local souvenirs throughout the festive weeks.
Fishermen’s Night, Lobster and Champagne Dinner, Thai Night and Christmas Eve Gala Dinner are some of the culinary highlights on the days leading up to Christmas Day.
Towards the end of the year, the resort will continue to offer daily themed-dinners, including Latino Buffet, Shisha Night, Maldivian Cultural Experience and Crab Galore to satisfy every taste bud. Live music performances will be available at different venues every day to set the mood whilst keeping the guests entertained during dinner.
The most anticipated carnival-themed New Year’s Eve celebration on Vakku Beach will take inspiration from the classic funfairs, keeping guests of all ages entranced and fully immersed from dusk till midnight, with fun games, a wide array of live food stalls, live acts and music, as well as selection of party-perfect drinks.
Usher in 2020 with a morning sun salutation session at the overwater gym, before feasting on the Pearl and Caviar New Year’s Brunch at Vakkaru Reserve. Little islanders from 3-12 years of age will be treated to a New Year’s mini brunch at Parrotfish Club.
В завершение праздничной недели в стиле, курорт будет приветствовать всемирно известного модного иллюстратора и автора Меган Хесс для эксклюзивного запуска ее третьей книги в коллекции Claris, Claris: Bonjour Riviera с 5-6 января 2020 года. VIEW BROCHURE
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More