Vakkaru Maldives welcomes first visiting Wellness practitioner of 2021 – Dawn Harlow
Best Wellness Resorts in The Maldives
19 January, 2021
Vakkaru Maldives welcomes first visiting Wellness practitioner of 2021 – Dawn Harlow to Help Guests Manifest a Happy New Year.
A spiritual guide, Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher, life coach and master in breathwork who will be in residence from 20 January to 17 February, she will lead a series of private and group sessions dedicated to providing guests with strength, clarity, calmness and purpose over the months to come.
Trained in Kundalini yoga in Rishikesh on the banks of the Ganges in India and a decade-long student of humanology (the science of understanding human nature), Dawn has long worked on a private basis with clients the world over and regularly leads wellbeing retreats internationally. However, her residency at Vakkaru will differ from every programme she has previously offered
Vakkaru recently launched Vakkare, a unique new hospitality concept in the Maldives that places the concept of care at the core of all the resort offers. Additionally 2021 sees Vakkaru launch 50 Shades of Blue, an extended programme of events, experiences and special activities to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the resort’s Baa Atoll home being designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Dawn was inspired by both those developments, and the unprecedented events of 2020, to facilitate highly personalised treatments and encounters that will enable guests to release deep-seated traumas and painful memories. Her objective is to empower every individual to unlock their unique gifts and talents and to live to their true potential.
Speaking about the unique new programme she has developed for her residency at Vakkaru, Dawn said: “During the last year, each of us has faced grief and sadness; a subtle feeling of fear and uncertainty has rocked our world and this has led to despair, separation and loss. Kundalini yoga renews and repairs the nervous system, heals neuroses and quietens negative thoughts. It gives a new beginning and is perfect for beginners. For all those who want to induce change in 2021, starting something new provides a way to feel brand new.”
Alongside deeply attentive and empathetic private and group yoga and meditation sessions, one of the new services offered by Dawn will be From Blue to a New You. Sensitively recognising the depression and fear which so many have faced over the last year, this personalised and private retreat runs for three days or longer and will see Dawn provide participants with tailored guidance and coaching to overcome stress, burnout and anxiety.
During Journey through the Chakras retreats, meditation, life coaching and personalised teachings will allow guests to clear their subconscious mind of the stresses and strains of the last few months, to be replaced with a deep sense of peace, a newfound energy and a soaring sense of creativity. Vakkaru recently launched a new range of permanently available Ayurvedic treatments, many of which also focus on the body’s chakras, or energy points, and which would pair well with many of the services offered by Dawn
With these and other offerings being held at Vakkaru’s overwater Merana Spa, also available during Dawn’s residency will be special detoxes that provide mental and emotional release alongside physical cleansing, and healing gong sessions that will realign and restore the nervous system while also endowing a sense of joy and inner peace. Whatever treatment they may choose, consistent throughout will be Dawn’s commitment to ensuring therapies and sessions provide a solid basis for guests to enjoy inner peace and prosperity over the year to come.
For reservations and general information, please visit vakkarumaldives.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More