Vakkaru Maldives hosts 'from Fluff to Cut with the Marshmallowist' this Easter
Best Family Hotels in The Maldives
29 February, 2020
Vakkaru Maldives teams up with the UKs first producer of gourmet marshmallows, The Marshmallowist for an unforgettable Easter in the tropics from 11 to 16 April 2020.
The Marshmallowist will be popping up all over the island with bespoke treats like the “Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar” at Amaany on Easter Sunday morning, “Mo’ Mallows Masterclass” for adults at Vakkaru Reserve and for children at Parrotfish Club, sunset cocktails with “Baileys x The Marshmallowist” at Lagoon Bar and an afternoon in the sun at Cabana Bar’s “Easter Beats Pool Party” where The Marshmallowist will be serving her signature mallow ice cream sandwiches.
Ending on a high, any experience with marshmallows would never be complete without the squishy, gooey goodness of a S’more freshly roasted on a stick over a bonfire - our “Bonfire Movie Night Under the Stars” will have guests cosying up for a truly unforgettable Easter at Vakkaru Maldives.
The Easter program:
- 12 April 2020 The Marshmallowist Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar. Renowned for their gourmet marshmallow hot chocolate, The Marshmallowist brings her signature recipes to Amaany - Vakkaru Maldives’ signature all day dining restaurant with a pop-up bar on Easter Sunday morning.
- 13 April 2020; Mo’ Mallow Masterclass at Lagoon Bar & Parrotfish Club. Learn to whip and get your hands messy this Easter as you fluff up your very own gourmet marshmallows with The Marshmallowist.
- 14 April 2020; Baileys x The Marshmallowist Cocktails
- 15 April 2020; The Marshmallowist Ice Cream Sandwich Pop-up Parlour
- 16 April 2020; Bonfire Movie Night on Cabana Beach. Under the starry skies of the Maldives, Vakkaru Maldives will set the scene for a cosy movie night warmed by a bonfire for guests to toast their own marshmallows.
Founded by Oonagh Simms, The Marshmallowist is the first producer of gourmet marshmallows in the UK using premium ingredients - only whole fresh fruits, organic herbs & spices and boutique alcohol - The Marshmallowist combines classic confectionery with unexpected flavours like raspberry and champagne, strawberry and basil, charcoal and jasmine tea and more. With a flair for the adventurous and a taste for success, The Marshmallowist has collaborated with brands like Alexander McQueen, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Lancome, Roland Mouret and has been featured in publications like VOGUE UK, Wallpaper magazine, The Guardian, The Times, Harper’s BAZAAR, The Economist and more.
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More