Vakkaru Maldives hosts 'from Fluff to Cut with the Marshmallowist' this Easter
Best Family Hotels in The Maldives
29 February, 2020
Vakkaru Maldives teams up with the UKs first producer of gourmet marshmallows, The Marshmallowist for an unforgettable Easter in the tropics from 11 to 16 April 2020.
The Marshmallowist will be popping up all over the island with bespoke treats like the “Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar” at Amaany on Easter Sunday morning, “Mo’ Mallows Masterclass” for adults at Vakkaru Reserve and for children at Parrotfish Club, sunset cocktails with “Baileys x The Marshmallowist” at Lagoon Bar and an afternoon in the sun at Cabana Bar’s “Easter Beats Pool Party” where The Marshmallowist will be serving her signature mallow ice cream sandwiches.
Ending on a high, any experience with marshmallows would never be complete without the squishy, gooey goodness of a S’more freshly roasted on a stick over a bonfire - our “Bonfire Movie Night Under the Stars” will have guests cosying up for a truly unforgettable Easter at Vakkaru Maldives.
The Easter program:
- 12 April 2020 The Marshmallowist Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar. Renowned for their gourmet marshmallow hot chocolate, The Marshmallowist brings her signature recipes to Amaany - Vakkaru Maldives’ signature all day dining restaurant with a pop-up bar on Easter Sunday morning.
- 13 April 2020; Mo’ Mallow Masterclass at Lagoon Bar & Parrotfish Club. Learn to whip and get your hands messy this Easter as you fluff up your very own gourmet marshmallows with The Marshmallowist.
- 14 April 2020; Baileys x The Marshmallowist Cocktails
- 15 April 2020; The Marshmallowist Ice Cream Sandwich Pop-up Parlour
- 16 April 2020; Bonfire Movie Night on Cabana Beach. Under the starry skies of the Maldives, Vakkaru Maldives will set the scene for a cosy movie night warmed by a bonfire for guests to toast their own marshmallows.
Founded by Oonagh Simms, The Marshmallowist is the first producer of gourmet marshmallows in the UK using premium ingredients - only whole fresh fruits, organic herbs & spices and boutique alcohol - The Marshmallowist combines classic confectionery with unexpected flavours like raspberry and champagne, strawberry and basil, charcoal and jasmine tea and more. With a flair for the adventurous and a taste for success, The Marshmallowist has collaborated with brands like Alexander McQueen, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Lancome, Roland Mouret and has been featured in publications like VOGUE UK, Wallpaper magazine, The Guardian, The Times, Harper’s BAZAAR, The Economist and more.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More