Vakkaru Maldives hosts 'from Fluff to Cut with the Marshmallowist' this Easter
Best Family Hotels in The Maldives
29 February, 2020
Vakkaru Maldives teams up with the UKs first producer of gourmet marshmallows, The Marshmallowist for an unforgettable Easter in the tropics from 11 to 16 April 2020.
The Marshmallowist will be popping up all over the island with bespoke treats like the “Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar” at Amaany on Easter Sunday morning, “Mo’ Mallows Masterclass” for adults at Vakkaru Reserve and for children at Parrotfish Club, sunset cocktails with “Baileys x The Marshmallowist” at Lagoon Bar and an afternoon in the sun at Cabana Bar’s “Easter Beats Pool Party” where The Marshmallowist will be serving her signature mallow ice cream sandwiches.
Ending on a high, any experience with marshmallows would never be complete without the squishy, gooey goodness of a S’more freshly roasted on a stick over a bonfire - our “Bonfire Movie Night Under the Stars” will have guests cosying up for a truly unforgettable Easter at Vakkaru Maldives.
The Easter program:
- 12 April 2020 The Marshmallowist Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar. Renowned for their gourmet marshmallow hot chocolate, The Marshmallowist brings her signature recipes to Amaany - Vakkaru Maldives’ signature all day dining restaurant with a pop-up bar on Easter Sunday morning.
- 13 April 2020; Mo’ Mallow Masterclass at Lagoon Bar & Parrotfish Club. Learn to whip and get your hands messy this Easter as you fluff up your very own gourmet marshmallows with The Marshmallowist.
- 14 April 2020; Baileys x The Marshmallowist Cocktails
- 15 April 2020; The Marshmallowist Ice Cream Sandwich Pop-up Parlour
- 16 April 2020; Bonfire Movie Night on Cabana Beach. Under the starry skies of the Maldives, Vakkaru Maldives will set the scene for a cosy movie night warmed by a bonfire for guests to toast their own marshmallows.
Founded by Oonagh Simms, The Marshmallowist is the first producer of gourmet marshmallows in the UK using premium ingredients - only whole fresh fruits, organic herbs & spices and boutique alcohol - The Marshmallowist combines classic confectionery with unexpected flavours like raspberry and champagne, strawberry and basil, charcoal and jasmine tea and more. With a flair for the adventurous and a taste for success, The Marshmallowist has collaborated with brands like Alexander McQueen, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Lancome, Roland Mouret and has been featured in publications like VOGUE UK, Wallpaper magazine, The Guardian, The Times, Harper’s BAZAAR, The Economist and more.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More