Vakkaru Maldives hosts 'from Fluff to Cut with the Marshmallowist' this Easter
Best Family Hotels in The Maldives
29 February, 2020
Vakkaru Maldives teams up with the UKs first producer of gourmet marshmallows, The Marshmallowist for an unforgettable Easter in the tropics from 11 to 16 April 2020.
The Marshmallowist will be popping up all over the island with bespoke treats like the “Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar” at Amaany on Easter Sunday morning, “Mo’ Mallows Masterclass” for adults at Vakkaru Reserve and for children at Parrotfish Club, sunset cocktails with “Baileys x The Marshmallowist” at Lagoon Bar and an afternoon in the sun at Cabana Bar’s “Easter Beats Pool Party” where The Marshmallowist will be serving her signature mallow ice cream sandwiches.
Ending on a high, any experience with marshmallows would never be complete without the squishy, gooey goodness of a S’more freshly roasted on a stick over a bonfire - our “Bonfire Movie Night Under the Stars” will have guests cosying up for a truly unforgettable Easter at Vakkaru Maldives.
The Easter program:
- 12 April 2020 The Marshmallowist Easter Bunny Hot Chocolate Bar. Renowned for their gourmet marshmallow hot chocolate, The Marshmallowist brings her signature recipes to Amaany - Vakkaru Maldives’ signature all day dining restaurant with a pop-up bar on Easter Sunday morning.
- 13 April 2020; Mo’ Mallow Masterclass at Lagoon Bar & Parrotfish Club. Learn to whip and get your hands messy this Easter as you fluff up your very own gourmet marshmallows with The Marshmallowist.
- 14 April 2020; Baileys x The Marshmallowist Cocktails
- 15 April 2020; The Marshmallowist Ice Cream Sandwich Pop-up Parlour
- 16 April 2020; Bonfire Movie Night on Cabana Beach. Under the starry skies of the Maldives, Vakkaru Maldives will set the scene for a cosy movie night warmed by a bonfire for guests to toast their own marshmallows.
Founded by Oonagh Simms, The Marshmallowist is the first producer of gourmet marshmallows in the UK using premium ingredients - only whole fresh fruits, organic herbs & spices and boutique alcohol - The Marshmallowist combines classic confectionery with unexpected flavours like raspberry and champagne, strawberry and basil, charcoal and jasmine tea and more. With a flair for the adventurous and a taste for success, The Marshmallowist has collaborated with brands like Alexander McQueen, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Lancome, Roland Mouret and has been featured in publications like VOGUE UK, Wallpaper magazine, The Guardian, The Times, Harper’s BAZAAR, The Economist and more.
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More