Vakkaru Maldives recognised among Favorite Spa Hotel, Favorite Family Hotel by Condé Nast Traveller Middle East
Best Family Hotels in The Maldives
05 July, 2020
Vakkaru Maldives has been recognized among the Favorite Spa Hotel and Favorite Family Hotel in the world by Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards 2020.
The annual Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards is the premier travel industry awards in the Gulf region as voted for by the readers of the magazine. Readers vote for their favourite travel experiences, from destinations and hotels, to airlines and tour operators.
Vakkaru Maldives landed the third place in both Favorite Spa Hotel (International) and Favorite Family Hotel (International) categories.
Set in Baa Atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and just 30 minutes by seaplane from Malé International Airport, Vakkaru Maldives offers an intimate slice of paradise with an enticing distillation of everything that makes this country so unique. With spectacular marine biodiversity, white-sand beaches, exemplary service and the truly world-class dining options, the resort is committed to creating timeless memories, effortlessly.
Due to the travel restrictions imposed by the government and throughout the world as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the resort had to cease operations. However, as Maldives is preparing to reopen from July, Vakkaru Maldives has scheduled their opening date to 1 August 2020.
In preparation for reopening, Vakkaru Maldives has also launched an elevated hygiene procedure called ‘Vakkare’. The resort’s dedicated team are being trained to deliver the most hygienic attention possible from the moment they arrive into their ‘Kare’, providing Vakkaru Maldives’ guests with the confidence that they will enjoy an exceptional vacation in the most-safe surroundings.
“Escape awaits, and we can’t wait to welcome you back,” a statement by the resort read. “Vakkaru Maldives will reopen on 1 August, with every conceivable measure in place to ensure your stay is as serene and stress-free as can be.”
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Service, Beaches, Swimming with Mantas
Vakkaru Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located within the crystal clear waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll. Vakkaru is a lovely island combined with a real Maldivian atmosphere and offers many high-end options in a comfy ambiance.
Surrounded by lush, vegetation, beautiful beach and stunning lagoon, the 5-star resort offers an extensive selection of luxury accommodation, with 125 beach and overwater villas and suites catering for couples and families alike, all come with butler service. A great choice of indulgent dining choices allow guests to enjoy flavours from Europe to Asia in four restaurants and two bars, all offering a delicious culinary experience and an amazing, talented, professional team of friendly staff. With an array of energetic or relaxing indulgent activities in and around this Maldives resort, it’s an ideal place for both couples (romantic and idyllic with an adult-only area ) and as well families (kids club, family villas beach & overwater and nanny service). The island, with its pearl shores and ambundant marine life is just a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More