W Maldives collaborates with Mazu Resortwear
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
05 March, 2020
Iconic Hong Kong swimwear label and W Maldives designs limited edition collection inspired by the team’s commitment to save the ocean.
W Maldives, part of Marriott Hotels Worldwide, has partnered with cutting-edge Hong Kong men’s swimwear label Mazu Resortwear to create two exclusive prints with a bold message in mind. Made out of 12 plastic bottles, the swimwear is stealing the scene in style. Always going further, the team at W Maldives have committed to doing their part in making this island paradise brighter - from infinite excursions that take you into the blue to self-care at AWAY® Spa, cocktails and cuisines to set the stage for whatever you want whenever you want it.
Escape to W Maldives, a luxury 5-star private island resort setting the stage to fuel guests’ lust for life where the private island playground seeks exclusivity and appreciation of a lifestyle brand that flirt with one’s senses. The playful personality of the island sparks boundless days above and beneath the ocean. With ongoing initiatives to a greener life the team at W Maldives continue to eliminate single use plastic, the usage of paper around the resort and initiating monthly dive against debris days together with guests to protect and keep the beautiful house reef alive.
The electrifying palette of blues and purples reflect the unique, vibrant and daring personality of the W brand remixed with island vibes. “It is a privilege to work with a brand that shares the same passion for saving the ocean. Together with W Maldives we are making sustainability fashionable.” said Adam Raby, founder and CEO of Mazu Resortwear who has been working with W Hotels since 2019. This custom design for W Maldives will be available in the W Store on the island from February 2020. With a strong belief in fashion to show stop, style seekers will be able to choose between a solid blue wash or a tropical magnetic design to leave you resort ready.
Go ahead show off in swimwear made out of recycled plastic bottles. In need of a great gift, we have you covered so you can amplify your stay in the sun. Limited quantities of these eye-catching shorts available so wrap it up and live it up!
Available ONLY in the W Maldives Store.
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Design, Fashion and Music, House Reef Snorkelling
In luxurious hotels mysteriously named "W", the Starwood group emphasizes a confident, young brand - oriented to design, fashion and music. Located in the North Ari Atoll, W Maldives offers 77 escapes and suites located both ashore and overwater, including 28 Wonderful Beach Oasis, 46 Fabulous Overwater Oasis, three WOW Ocean Escape and one Extreme WOW Ocean Haven (the W brand’s interpretation of the Presidential Suite). Each chic and spacious escape features infinity plunge pool. There is a mixture of six bars and restaurants at W Maldives. Kitchen, the all-day dining bistro, and Fire, where guests have their choice of four different barbecues, provide menus for everyone’s palate. Swim up to the pool bar Wet and order a light lunch.
There is even a dining option on the resort’s private desert island, Gaathafushi, or Fish, the resort’s specialty seafood restaurant set over the water and under the stars. Fifteen Below is the only underground club in the Maldives, with its own resident DJ and a sushi bar Sushi Beat.
Guests can also spoil themselves with a selection of over 125 treatments at the award-winning overwater Away Spa. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More