Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi launches Flying Dress photoshoot experience
Activities & Experiences in The Maldives
15 November, 2022
One of the ultra-luxury Maldives resorts Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushiannounces the debut of its unforgettable ‘Flying Dress’ photoshoot experience in collaboration with Santorini Dress.
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi will be the first and only destination in the Maldives to offer this one-of-a-kind exclusive guest experience. Guests of the resort are invited to channel their inner models for this bespoke photoshoot, dressed in a gown with an extended hem that beautifully glides in the wind. This exclusive photoshoot is guaranteed to provide guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and stunning photos to cherish forever.
The experience will start with guests selecting their picture-perfect dress to capture the unforgettable moment. With 10 colours to choose from, the all-fit, custom-made flying dresses are designed to flatter guests of all ages, shapes and sizes. Imagine the delicate toss of a flying dress, the warm wind catching your hair at sunset, and the split-second moments where it all comes together perfectly. Along with the resort’s photo studio ShutterFish, the resort team is dedicated to creating memorable experiences that work harmoniously with the natural landscape of the island.
“Our guests are looking for deeper, more engaging experiences, and we at Waldorf Astoria Maldives look forward to helping them create unforgettable memories that become a celebration that feels warm and personal. With brilliant beaches and scenic tropical landscapes, our island retreat is ideal for refined experiences as such. I believe Flying Dress photoshoots will be a distinguished addition to the already existing array of exceptional experiences our guests can enjoy at the resort,” says Etienne Dalancon, General Manager of Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi.
Situated in one of the most scenic, sought-after locations in the world, the award-winning Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi offers a variety of picturesque backdrops including the sandbank with a swing, infinity pool with its surrounding beach area and Terra’s tabletop bamboo pods, among others. The all-new ‘Flying Dress’ photoshoot experience can be tailored for various occasions – solo travellers, marriage proposals and family portraits – with many add-ons available to enhance the experience such as hair and makeup services, slow motion drone shooting and additional flying dress colour choices. The photoshoot packages start from $1,000 and above.
Sleek and spectacular, with unprecedented privacy, Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi inspires extraordinary journeys for the soul. From extensive outdoor adventure options, including snorkelling and diving in the fascinating underwater world, to the mesmerising Waldorf Astoria Spa or new Aqua Wellness Centre, guests are spoilt for choice.
Taking privacy to a new level, last year the resort launched Ithaafushi – The Private Island, a hyper-exclusive 350,000 square-foot private island, the largest of its kind in the Maldives and can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Spend those first newlywed days and nights in the Maldives and create unforgettable moments. Celebrate your union with the extraordinary honeymoon escape to the world of blissful white sand beaches and turquoise waters. Revel in tranquil days and nights lounging in the comfort of your villa. Let us set the table for a romantic private…
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
Best Experience for: Ultra Luxury, Couples, Families, Groups, Wellness, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the 5-star resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests.
Spanning across three islands in the South Male Atoll, the breathtaking new resort is surrounded by a crystal clear water lagoon, which will play home to spectacular underwater life. Meaning “Pearl” in Dhivehi the resort will offer global travellers 138 luxuriously appointed villas in an inspirational setting, complemented by the iconic True Waldorf Service experience. Additionally, the resort will feature 10 truly unique dining experiences, including an unforgettable treetop restaurant boasting stunning views. An exclusive yet serene Spa and Wellness Centre, a wide array of water sports as well as extensive facilities for junior guests will also feature within the new Waldorf Astoria Maldives.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More