Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi joins to the world’s best travel advisors, Virtuoso
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
14 September, 2020
Waldorf Astoria Maldives has been added to Virtuoso’s selective portfolio of luxury travel partners that features the best in travel with a portfolio of 2,000 preferred travel suppliers.
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi joins Virtuoso’s collection of the finest luxury hotels, resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour operators and other suppliers worldwide. These partners market to Virtuoso clients via network vehicles and to Virtuoso agencies through multiple communications channels and events, including Virtuoso Travel Week, the largest worldwide gathering in luxury travel. Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi’s acceptance into Virtuoso gives it direct relationships with the world’s leading leisure travel agencies in North and Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
“Virtuoso’s selection and approval process is highly selective, so becoming a preferred partner after a year of our grand opening is truly an honour,” said Etienne Dalancon, General Manager, Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi. “We look forward to delivering personalised experiences with True Waldorf service and Maldivian hospitality to Virtuoso advisors and their most valued clients.”
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi operates with industry-leading standard of cleanliness and disinfection of the proprietary Hilton CleanStay program, while adhering to the Maldivian health and safety guidelines. From arrival to check in and throughout the entire stay, guests can experience an elevated standard of cleanliness and sanitization which build upon Hilton’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in place.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the 5-star resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests.
Spanning across three islands in the South Male Atoll, the breathtaking new resort is surrounded by a crystal clear water lagoon, which will play home to spectacular underwater life. Meaning “Pearl” in Dhivehi the resort will offer global travellers 138 luxuriously appointed villas in an inspirational setting, complemented by the iconic True Waldorf Service experience. Additionally, the resort will feature 10 truly unique dining experiences, including an unforgettable treetop restaurant boasting stunning views. An exclusive yet serene Spa and Wellness Centre, a wide array of water sports as well as extensive facilities for junior guests will also feature within the new Waldorf Astoria Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More