Reiki healing, chakra balancing, meditation: Fairmont Maldives celebrates a well-being season
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
09 Jun, 2021
Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi has enhanced its wellness experiences with the invitation of specialised visiting wellness practitioners to the 5*-star resort.
A gifted reiki master and intuitive energy healer, Shaylini guides guests on the journey of healing the body, mind, and soul from October 8-28.
Shaylini’s treatments embody a profound sense of divinity and reverence for your sacred self. Her practice includes Reiki healing, Chakra balancing, guided meditations, and energy healing therapies to release emotional, mental, and physical pain, imbalances, and blockages leading to ultimate peace and joy.
Experience Shaylini’s deep-healing treatments in the calming waters of the Indian Ocean at Fairmont Maldives.
Intuitive Reiki Healing
Reiki is a form of an alternative non-invasive therapy commonly referred to as energy healing which removes mental, physical, emotional and spiritual blockages, imbalances and pains.
It is effective for a wide range of conditions like stress, anxiety, migraines, digestive issues, pregnancy, back problems and arthritis.
The treatment will start with a body scan that diagnoses imbalance energy patterns using techniques, including emotional body clearing, vibrational frequency rebalancing, karmic pattern cleansing, chakra cleansing, and balancing and energy healing restoration.
60 minutes – $200; 90 minutes – $300
Through her transformative chakra balancing techniques, Shaylini replenishes the body’s life energy from the chakras right through to the cellular level while enabling the release of any depleted energies.
This ensures optimal flow and even distribution of energy throughout each chakra, resulting in balance, elimination of disease, and powerful healing and cleansing.
60 minutes – $200 ; 90 minutes – $300
Deep emotional healing
Shaylini provides a unique emotional healing technique that works to release emotional stress.
The guided healing experience is a journey to serenity and finding the balance of mind, body, and soul, liberating to the abundance of life.
60 minutes – $250 ; 90 minutes – $330
Shaylini’s meditation techniques will enable your body, mind, and hearts to open up more freely to renewal, growth, and inner peace, cultivating a relationship with yourself and become more aware of your thoughts.
As you begin to observe your thoughts, you will be guided through techniques that will promote the release of emotional, physical, and mental tensions.
35-min individual session – $150
35-min group session – $90 (per person)
Join Shaylini in the restorative wellness journey.
Designed for couples, families, and teens, the wellness journey offers curated activities centred on rebuilding connection, relationship healing, and nature appreciation through guided meditation.
Please visit .fairmont-maldives.com to pre-book the treatments.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Accor Hotels in The Maldives
A newcomer to the Maldives booming tourism industry, AccorHotels is on a major expansion drive with eight existing properties and one under development in the island nation. The French multinational hotel group runs Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi, Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives and Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, as well as the recently-opened Pullman Maldives Maamutaa. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More