Reiki healing, chakra balancing, meditation: Fairmont Maldives celebrates a well-being season
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
09 Jun, 2021
Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi has enhanced its wellness experiences with the invitation of specialised visiting wellness practitioners to the 5*-star resort.
A gifted reiki master and intuitive energy healer, Shaylini guides guests on the journey of healing the body, mind, and soul from October 8-28.
Shaylini’s treatments embody a profound sense of divinity and reverence for your sacred self. Her practice includes Reiki healing, Chakra balancing, guided meditations, and energy healing therapies to release emotional, mental, and physical pain, imbalances, and blockages leading to ultimate peace and joy.
Experience Shaylini’s deep-healing treatments in the calming waters of the Indian Ocean at Fairmont Maldives.
Intuitive Reiki Healing
Reiki is a form of an alternative non-invasive therapy commonly referred to as energy healing which removes mental, physical, emotional and spiritual blockages, imbalances and pains.
It is effective for a wide range of conditions like stress, anxiety, migraines, digestive issues, pregnancy, back problems and arthritis.
The treatment will start with a body scan that diagnoses imbalance energy patterns using techniques, including emotional body clearing, vibrational frequency rebalancing, karmic pattern cleansing, chakra cleansing, and balancing and energy healing restoration.
60 minutes – $200; 90 minutes – $300
Through her transformative chakra balancing techniques, Shaylini replenishes the body’s life energy from the chakras right through to the cellular level while enabling the release of any depleted energies.
This ensures optimal flow and even distribution of energy throughout each chakra, resulting in balance, elimination of disease, and powerful healing and cleansing.
60 minutes – $200 ; 90 minutes – $300
Deep emotional healing
Shaylini provides a unique emotional healing technique that works to release emotional stress.
The guided healing experience is a journey to serenity and finding the balance of mind, body, and soul, liberating to the abundance of life.
60 minutes – $250 ; 90 minutes – $330
Shaylini’s meditation techniques will enable your body, mind, and hearts to open up more freely to renewal, growth, and inner peace, cultivating a relationship with yourself and become more aware of your thoughts.
As you begin to observe your thoughts, you will be guided through techniques that will promote the release of emotional, physical, and mental tensions.
35-min individual session – $150
35-min group session – $90 (per person)
Join Shaylini in the restorative wellness journey.
Designed for couples, families, and teens, the wellness journey offers curated activities centred on rebuilding connection, relationship healing, and nature appreciation through guided meditation.
Please visit .fairmont-maldives.com to pre-book the treatments.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Accor Hotels in The Maldives
A newcomer to the Maldives booming tourism industry, AccorHotels is on a major expansion drive with eight existing properties and one under development in the island nation. The French multinational hotel group runs Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi, Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives and Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, as well as the recently-opened Pullman Maldives Maamutaa. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More