What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Meeru
Best All Inclusive Resorts near Male airport
20 June, 2021
As you would be expecting from Meeru, you have ahead another fantastic month with many of you enjoying your much-deserved and long-awaited holidays here. Thank you to all guests who visited us last month and we are looking forward to welcoming our future holidaymakers soon.
How your experience in Meeru would likely to be, you can read from a well-travelled journalist who had recently visited us and wrote an article for an Austrian media outlet.
Many activities happened in May such as the Meeru Fun Run with our Meeru General Manager, Mother’s day and World Turtle day. It feels like it was just yesterday that we started the year, but we are now already entering the second half of 2021. All is set for the month of July Events and with exciting happenings in Meeru.
For the coming weeks, we will be featuring exclusive offers. Some special deals may include up to 25% discounts on our room rates, free round trip transfers, complimentary stay for children and many more (Please keep it a secret … 😃). Conditions may apply.
One highlight in the next few weeks will be the “ UEFA EURO 2020 ” championship that is held from 11th of June onwards and will be celebrated in Meeru with the grand final match on 11th of July. All games will be broadcasted live at the comfort of your villa or you may like to join other guests for public viewing on our big screen at Dhoni Bar. Special promotional snacks and drinks are prepared exclusively for you, as you enjoying the matches.
Capture your special holiday memories with our new Meeru Family Bliss photography package and reminisce your time during your holiday here in Meeru. A 60 minutes photo session with our professional photographers as you explore the famous spots of Meeru while each snap becomes part of your adventure that you will be able to cherish forever.
As we live in a digital world where technology and sustainability build an important synapsis, our Meeru Mobile Application offers various information and booking options. After the most recent upgrades, we feature now our complete Resort directory which can be searched conveniently. Moreover you now also able to access directly our weather forecast in Meeru and in addition see all air traffic and flight movements at Velana International Airport in Male,
As we continue to develop our Entertainment concept in Meeru, featuring our In House DJ’s on Monday and Thursday pre and post dinner times, we created “Tunes at Pavilion”. Our team will invite you for special Buddha bar style chill out times. Enjoy some of our exclusive Rum and Cognac collections with some traditional cigars or shishas while listening to the sensational sounds right at the beachfront.
Your holiday destination and your home away from home here in the Maldives will be looking forward to welcoming you. Let us share memories together and create a great bond as we will be of service during your stay here in Meeru.
Enjoy the best value at Meeru Island Resort & Spa with our Maldives holiday packages. Take advantage of Early Bird discounts, All-Inclusive packages and occasional special offers for an unforgettable holiday.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Meeru Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, All Inclusive, Activities, for Couples, Value
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other hotel. With 286 rooms and suites, including 106 water villas, the Meeru Island Resort is one of the Maldives' largest 4-star resorts, and it has more overwater rooms than any other resort in the Maldives. The island is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again. The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. Most of the guests sit on all inclusive, so bars are always alive - especially 24-hour. During the day, there is plenty to do and see, including a diving school with PADI multi-language courses, a range of water sports, excursions, and even a golf course. House reef snorkeling requires a boat trip, although many are happy to sunbathe on the beautiful beaches. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More