Festive Fun at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort
Best Luxury Resorts near Male
22 Nov, 2021
Whether it’s a romantic weekend, a Christmas family getaway or a special treat for the kids from Santa, the Maldives is an ideal destination for all types of travellers.
With a range of extra-special dining events and entertainment on offer plus a spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration, guests are sure to have an unforgettable stay at Sheraton, surrounded by swaying palm trees and a gentle sea breeze.
Situated on a private island in North Malé Atoll, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is accessible via complimentary 15-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport, making it ideal for those looking to keep travel time to a minimum.
Home to seven restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, a tennis court, a 24-hour gym and plenty of on-island activities (including Sheraton’s signature Side-by-Side Family Programme), the resort is a picturesque destination with something for everyone.
Guests can enjoy a well-earned break this winter and experience the most wonderful time of the year on a paradise island with their loved ones, far from crowded places and the hustle and bustle of the city.
The resort will be offering guests special treats ranging from decadent dining experiences through to thoughtful amenities.
Explore all that Sheraton has to offer and prepare to make this five-star resort a home for the holidays – where you can enjoy decadent dining on the shores of pristine beaches overlooking the azure Indian Ocean, and take part in festive celebrations and activities with loved ones.
Christmas Eve at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is sure to be one to remember. A very special cocktail party will be hosted by the management team at Anchorage Beach, where guests can sip on craft cocktails and enjoy live performances whilst taking in the picturesque sunset.
A decadent Christmas dinner buffet will follow by the beach, with highlights from Western and Eastern cuisines, whilst the vibrant tunes of the in-house band will keep guests entertained throughout the night.
On Christmas Day, be whisked away to an uninhabited island to meet Santa, feast on a barbecue and enjoy plenty of fun and games, before returning in the evening to sing your heart out alongside the Furanafushi Christmas Carolers.
Week of Christmas activities for kids
Little ones have a lot to look forward to at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa this festive season, with a jam-packed calendar of activities to keep them entertained.
Throughout the first week of January at the Adventure Club, there’s an endless list of activities focused on fun and learning – from Christmas lantern making to hula hooping, Zumba sessions, coconut hunting, water splash games, cupcake decorating and pizza making.
Keeping it festive till 2022
The celebrations aren’t just for Christmas – from 22 December to 31 December 2021 there’s something fun lined up each day as we count down to 2022.
From morning yoga to Kahoot Quiz nights, coconut tree de-nutting, crab racing, gingerbread house decorating, sessions with the marine biologist or adopting a coral, the countdown to 2022 is action-packed at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa!
Festive Winter Package
Catch a break this winter and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with your loved one on paradise island, away from crowded places and the clamour of the city. Valid Stay untill January 4, 2022
Special treats that range from sumptuous culinary experiences to thoughtful amenities await. Our festive package is based on shared accommodation for two adults and inclusive of:
- Christmas Eve Dinner on December 24, 2021
- Santa Sandbank trip on December 25, 2021
- Scheduled and shared return transfers by speed boat
- A bottle of sparkling wine per stay
- Daily buffet breakfast at Feast
- Daily dinner at designated outlets
- Special welcome amenity of selected fruits and chocolates
- A minimum of four nights stays is required
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Spa, Value
Featuring elegantly planned and luxuriously furnished rooms, Sheraton Maldives Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is an affordable 5-star family getaway in 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Welcome to paradise. With everything you might expect from your sun soaked holiday to the Indian Ocean, the newly renovated Sheraton Maldives is positively picturesque and surrounded by calm blue seas. The world renowned brand is not quite as natural a fit for the Maldives as W but it exudes a solid affluence and makes a guest feel special on the small island with a rustic atmosphere.
The five-star resort offers 176 guest rooms designed to blend into the surrounding turquoise waters, pristine beaches and lush greenery. Also boasting seven unique restaurants and bars, the Shine Spa for Sheraton –located on its very own island — and three outdoor tropical fresh water pools, the resort caters for all guests and is the perfect destination for honeymooners, families with young children or teens and solo travellers alike. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More