Celebrates Epicurean New Year with Michelin-starred Chef Andrea Berton at You & Me Maldives resort
Maldives Restaurants and Dining
03 January, 2023
An adults only getaway, You & Me Maldives resort will host the most anticipated Gourmet Week to welcome the wonderful new year of 2023. Featuring Michelin-starred Chef, Andrea Berton, the prestigious event will bring a unique Michelin-star dining experience to the Maldives with a burst of flavours and visual delights.
From 3rd to 7th of January 2023, Chef Andrea Berton will showcase his authentic gastronomic creations with the backdrop of the breathtaking Indian Ocean.
A sequence of events is aligned during the gourmet week to intrigue senses.
3rd January, 6.30 p.m.: Meet the Chef at H2O
Meet Italy’s decorated chef, Andrea Berton, who has won a Michelin star. Throughout his twenty-seven-year career, the legendary Milanese chef is a role model for cooks thanks to his beautiful cuisines and dedication to good ingredients. With his fierce work ethic, he has worked at some of the Italy’s best restaurants and opened several of his own.
4th January, 7.30 p.m.: ‘Chef Creation’ Show Cooking at The Sand
Showcasing the chef’s version of Black Sea bass, marinated Daikon, and fish soup at The Sand. The resort’s main restaurant is set in natural flooring and rustic elegant design against the undisputed beauty of the lagoon. Be immersed in the view and savour the dishes.
7th January, 5.30 p.m.: ‘Master Cooking Class’ at H2O
Sip a glass of champagne while learning how to cook Risotto alla pizzaiola, a very special dish crowned as the best risotto in Italy by The Espresso 2017 Restaurants guide. Made with mozzarella water, this recipe will take your palate to the rich flavours of an Italian summer. Limited reservation is available for this event.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
You & Me Maldives
Best Experience: Adults Only, Water Villas, Diving
You & Me by Cocoon Maldives is the brand newest luxury, “adults only” resort for honeymooners and couples, opened on March 2019. Set on a private island in Raa Atoll of the northern Maldives, You & Me by Cocoon offering a secluded, romantic hideaway in luxurious, “rustic-chic” style surroundings. With a natural-chic ambiance made especially for lovers the resort offers in complete privacy with the spacious 109 Villas - 99 are over water and 10 are on the beach, six dining options provide world class cuisine in stunning settings, the over-water Orchid Spa, the large swimming pool and water sports centre, the resort offers one of the hottest go-to spots for honeymooners. The resort's solely a la carte culinary spots embody the romantic essence of the island and guests can dine at any four of You & Me’s restaurants including Six-metres underwater, almost half a kilometre away from the pearly shores of the island is H2O, the world’s best underwater restaurant, conceived by world-renowned designer Daniele Lago. If you're looking for five star standards and service in a lush world of unsurpassed tropical beauty, look no further.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More