You & Me Maldives Announces Festive Celebrations
Best Adults Only Resorts in The Maldives
26 November, 2019
You & Me by Cocoon, adults-only resort in the Maldives has announced the program for upcoming festive celebrations, from Dec 22 – Jan 6, 2020.
If you are looking for a private, adults-only resort in the Maldives to celebrate the joyous festive holidays with your loved ones, look no further! You & Me by Cocoon Maldives located in Raa Atoll is the perfect island home to create enchanting memories in the upcoming festive season.
The festive season celebrations at You & Me will start on 22nd December 2019, with Christmas tree lighting and decorations in various dining outlets and at the main pool overlooking the ocean. Book dining at our fully submerged underwater restaurant-H20 to enjoy Champagne and Canapés with a splendid view of Santa Divers floating amidst the beautiful coral reefs. On the Eve of Christmas, you will be served cocktails with canapés followed by Christmas dinner.
The magic of Christmas will begin at You & Me by Santa’s arrival to the island by Jetski getting you in the holiday spirit right away. Other activities of the day includes a Christmassy Breakfast, one of a kind Cooking Show hosted by our Corporate Chief- Giovanni De Ambrosis and BBQ with Sunset fishing at Sand Bank. On the last days of 2019, we have organized “Lovers Evening” at Spa Beach with a live performance from the 2-piece band, “Splash in the Dark” Pool party, New Year’s Eve Pre-Cocktail and Glow in the Dark Dance Party to greet the New Year’s sunrise with a magical celebration.
Throughout the week of festive celebration, we will give the opportunity to experience the resort’s exquisite gastronomic offerings from our unique a’ la carte dining outlets. Festive Seasonal events at You & Me Maldives will continue until 06th January 2020.
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
You & Me Maldives
Best Experience: Adults Only, Water Villas, Diving
You & Me by Cocoon Maldives is the brand newest luxury, “adults only” resort for honeymooners and couples, opened on March 2019. Set on a private island in Raa Atoll of the northern Maldives, You & Me by Cocoon offering a secluded, romantic hideaway in luxurious, “rustic-chic” style surroundings. With a natural-chic ambiance made especially for lovers the resort offers in complete privacy with the spacious 109 Villas - 99 are over water and 10 are on the beach, six dining options provide world class cuisine in stunning settings, the over-water Orchid Spa, the large swimming pool and water sports centre, the resort offers one of the hottest go-to spots for honeymooners. The resort's solely a la carte culinary spots embody the romantic essence of the island and guests can dine at any four of You & Me’s restaurants including Six-metres underwater, almost half a kilometre away from the pearly shores of the island is H2O, the world’s best underwater restaurant, conceived by world-renowned designer Daniele Lago. If you're looking for five star standards and service in a lush world of unsurpassed tropical beauty, look no further. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More