COLOURS OF OBLU Maldives Resorts: OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi
Best Experience for: Couples, Groups, Families, All Inclusive, Diving, Activities
OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi is a brand new all-inclusive resort in Maldives near Male airport. You won't lack for variety here: OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi, opening in March 2022, is all about immersing in a free-spirited Maldivian vibe.
Located a convenient 15-minutes ride from Velana International Airport, this laidback 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort showcases 268 accommodation options in 4 categories on an All Inclusive basis. XPERIENCE Ailafushi's ultimate Fushi PlanTM creates a free-spirited Maldivian holiday experience for the modern traveller – be it families, couples or friends. Enjoy all-day dining at the Element X Restaurant, poolside indulgence at X360 Bar, and chilled-out dinners at The Copper Pot Truck. Add a touch of the spectacular to your stay with an additional reservation at the Only Blu Underwater Restaurant.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Anantara Resorts: Luxury Hotels Special offers
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Constance Maldives Resorts: 40% off at Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi, opening in March 2022, is all about immersing in a free-spirited Maldivian vibe. In the local language of Dhivehi, ‘Aila’ means family and ‘Fushi’ means island. True to its name, this 268-villa resort brings a fresh, experiential environment where families, friends, couples, and global nomads can all enjoy a wonderful island escape.
Experiential highlights include The Dome, a futuristic 15-meter theatre and entertainment centre as well as the fabulous La Promenade. Located at the heart of the island, La Promenade adds a touch of chic with its vibrant retail and café scene where you can socialise with like-minded souls.
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism has launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located there. The close proximity of great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses to the country's main air gateway makes it possible for travelers to quickly and inexpensively to reach their hotels by speedboat. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in North Male atoll. READ MORE
OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi is only 15 minutes by speed boat from Velana international airport, Male. The 4-star island resort offers a seamless stay with value-driven services, smart technologies and ample opportunity to reflect and connect.
The four-star resort features 268 villas in 4 categories: Ocean View Room – 48 Villas, Ocean View Family Room – 48, Beach Villa – 66 and Water Villa – 106 rooms.
You can choose between sunset and sunrise beach villas. Water Villas also have sunrise and sunset views. Rooms facing the Indian Ocean also have access to snorkelling, but to get to the drop-off you will need to cross the barrier reef first. Snorkelling is best at high tide. View OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi resort Map
Snug, homey havens Ocean View Rooms are the resort's standard accommodation. Set on the southern tip of the island next to the Kids Club and Spa Complex these onebedroom villas are smartly designed to maximise space and comfort. White walls, wooden textures, and colourful cushions create a cheerful vibe. A window seat and veranda offer a comfy seating space, where you can enjoy the outdoors as well.
A truly romantic stay Beach Villas are just a few steps from the golden sands. Dip into the lagoon anytime. Or, soak up the sun in your private outdoor veranda and garden. The interiors are just as inviting with warm, wooden floors, a plush bed, a roomy sofa, elegant motifs, and vibrant textiles. A walk-in wardrobe leads to a spa-like bathroom with a marble vanity and an outdoor shower surrounded by a garden. There’s really everything you need to relax in style!
Lively, comfortable, and full of appeal – Ocean View Family two-bedroom and two-bathroom villas are in the heart of the island. Modern amenities, smart storage, comfy furniture, and contemporary décor add to the appeal of these duplex style villas. Free spirited family accommodation features a chic master bedroom that's linked to a children’s bedroom to suit family life. The storybook children’s room has a bunk bed and playfully decorated ambiance to delight the kids and make them feel at home.
Experience overwater living in Water Villa. Stretching into the dazzling lagoon are the water villas accessed by a wooden jetty. Each over-water retreat is shaped like a traditional Maldivian Boat – a ‘dhoni’ … creating a feeling of an intimate, romantic hideaway. Relax on the private deck or step down the staircase to enjoy a swimming or snorkeling in the clear warm waters which laps gently against your villa.
Restaurants and Bars
At the heart of XPERIENCE Ailafushi resort, the sprawling Element X restaurant and X360 Bar take inspiration from the natural world to create an inviting, boho-chic ambiance.
Element X (All-Day Dining) caters delightfully flavoursome feasts! The resort's vibrant main restaurant pulls in from modern Western, Central Asian, and Far Eastern cuisines to tantalise your palate. Relish breakfast, lunch, and dinner with eye-poppingly delicious salad and dessert bars, buffet spread, and live cooking stations with an inviting, boho-chic ambiance.
Installed near main pool X360 Bar is tropical spirit in a glass! Share good times at happening Main Pool Bar framed by scenic turquoise lagoon views. Chill out with a relaxed, bohemian decor and a friendly, sporty vibe. It is never too early to start the party with a summer cocktail or a romantic sundowner with crisp bar nibbles.
Lookig for a gourmet beach-side dinner with a joyful, carefree twist? The Copper Pot Truck is meals on wheels delight meets Maldivian fine dining! This magical Food Truck ushers in a fresh new vibe where you can grab and bite into juicy seafood grills and specials of the day on a starlit beach. Watch a talented chefs transform the bounty of the ocean into a gratifying, scrumptious meal for the senses. (not included in Fushi PlanTM)
THE FUSHI PLAN™: What's Included
Expect effortless stays infused with fun, relaxation, and Maldivian charm! A refreshing, hassle-free holiday experience awaits you with dining, beverages, activities, and adventures all blended in for a truly blissful getaway.
- Delightfully flavoursome feasts! Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Element X – the main restaurant on all days. Combination of sumptuous buffet and live cooking stations
- À la carte, speciality dining at The Copper Pot Truck. (Chargeable, not included in Fushi Plan)
Available at all outlets
- UNLIMITED regular spirits and beers
- House pour wines
- ONE signature cocktail
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and pre-packed juices, tea, coffee
ACTIVITIES & ADVENTURE
- Access to non-motorised watersports equipment: Canoe and Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Access to snorkelling gear
- Access to an overwater gymnasium
- Daily organized activities
- Kids club with activities
- Evening entertainment
Dedicated water-lovers will be delighted with the complimentary use of non-motorised water sports (stand-up paddleboard and canoe) throughout the stay.
A fun and chilled-out balance is at the heart of this tropical getaway. Guests can join a group Zumba class or book a 3D movie show at The Dome, a futuristic 15-meter entertainment centre available from July 2022. Or they can choose to socialise with like-minded souls at La Promenade that offers exhilarating retail and café hopping options. To conclude a wonderful day spent in paradise they can feast over an alfresco spread celebrating the finest seafood at The Copper Pot Truck.
What You Need to Know
OPENING EARLY 2022
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Moonima - 13 Mar 2022 - from €4,113.00 - Deep South (Gan-Male) - USD 500 OFF plus Free Nitrox!
- Adora - 09 Oct 2022 - from €1,652.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - Group Special Available. Pay 12 pax and Get 1 pax Free! 10% OFF
- Soleil 2 - 01 Jan 2022 - from €1,270.00 - Central Maldives Classic route (Male - Male) - Focus on Night and Day Manta and Whale shark. 10% OFF
- Seafari Explorer - 02 Jan 2022 - from €1,690.00 - Central Atolls (Male - Male) - 10% OFF
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 27.11.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Christmas returns for 2021: Where to Book Now for a Luxury Stay in Maldives
- Ponant resumes Cruises to Seychelles
- Paul Gauguin Cruises Announces New 2023 Itineraries
- Reethi Beach Resor: Where to Find the Best Pizza in Maldives
- Agoda and Maldives Border Miles announce Strategic Partnership
- Ground-Breaking of World-class SO/ Maldives Resort
- Indulge in Self-Care on a ‘Rejuvacation’ at Raffles Maldives Meradhoo
- Latest News from Mirihi Island
- Bank of Maldives Opens ATM Centre in Dhangethi
- Play With a World Class Players at Patina Maldives
- What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Veligandu
- Looking to Disconnect? Vakkaru Maldives Vacation will Do the Trick
- Milaidhoo Island Maldives wins 2021 Condé Nast Johansens Award
- Latest News from Meeru Island, November
- 10 Hottest Experiences to add to Your Bucket List at Gili Lankanfushi
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More