Turn Your Relaxation Up with these five Spa experience at OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi
Activities and Experiences in The Maldives
08 September, 2022
A new family getaway near Male, OBLU XPERIENC08E Ailafushi elevates tropical island living through smart services, playful design, and invigorating experiences.
A 15-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport brings you to this newly opened, four-star resort. In the Maldivian language of Dhivehi, ‘Aila’ means family and ‘Fushi’ means island. In essence, the family island.
The resort features a sprawling multi-level spa, one of the largest in the Maldives. A haven of relaxation and wellness, ELE | NA The Spa is hidden amidst lush foliage and beautiful palm trees. You will be welcomed with a cleansing Aaram Tisane brewed with detoxifying herbs and spices. Delicate frangipani flowers and fragrant oils envelop you in blissful calmness.
ELE | NA, an acronym for the Elements of Nature, taps into the elemental energies for a healing spa experience. From traditional massages to a fully equipped hair and beauty salon — there’s something for everyone, be it families, couples, solo travellers, or millennials.
Creative Community Spa Xperience
How about a fun spa afternoon with your pals? Something refreshingly different? Try our community spa at ELE | NA – it is unlike anything else in the Maldives.
Woven around the elements of nature, every experience connects you with the tropical landscape and community at Ailafushi island. Learn about holistic wellness and sustainable spa practices in small groups.
Your 100% sustainable, nature-inspired spa journey unfolds in a beautiful garden.
- Discover your element – Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, or Water. Based on your element, we will build a spa journey for you.
- Calm yourself with sound therapy. Choose from a Tibetan singing bowl, a Tibetan singing bowl with water or sand, and a hypnotic drum rhythm (Boduberu drumming).
- We mix, pound, and whip natural elixirs using three fresh and organic components, tailored to your element.
- Lie back on the community garden spa beds and let our certified therapists massage you into a state of blissful relaxation. Treatment options include natural facial, natural face and neck lifting treatment, back, neck and shoulder massage, scalp and hair booster, and floating feet.
- Complete the experience with a sustainable beverage from the Xperience Juice Bike.
This curated spa journey connects all five senses, leaving you re-energised and refreshed.
Authentic Maldivian Xperience
If you’re keen on experiencing the local culture – then our indigenous spa therapies are a must-try! ELE | NA weaves island healing traditions into the spa experience. Inspired by the age-old knowledge of Dhivehi Beys (traditional healers), the brand has created signature rituals: Kaashi Naashi Therapy (Coconut Shell Massage), Veli Bon’Dli (Maldivian Sand Bundle Massage), and Bileh Holistic (Betel Leaf Massage).
Tranquil Oceanview Xperience
Tropical gardens, ethereal Indian Ocean views, and airy interiors in earthy hues invite you to linger in the spa complex. Calm the senses whilst cleansing the soul. The Tranquility Spa Zone includes an outdoor hot tub, a sauna, a steam room, a relaxation lounge, and refreshments. Enjoy complimentary use of these facilities on booking a spa treatment.
Nourishing Medi Spa Xperience
Get a radiant glow while holidaying in the Maldives – ELE | NA’s dedicated medical spa therapist will design the best approach to healing your skin. Test your skin’s hydration level and find noticeable improvement after a medi spa therapy session. Leave Ailafushi feeling and looking fabulous.
Fun Juice Bike Xperience
Your Instagrammable moment! A first in the Maldives, there are two juice bikes parked in the spa garden loaded with colourful treasures: papaya, pineapple, watermelon, lemon, muskmelons, dragon fruit, and grapefruit. Blend your favourite tropical fruits and enjoy the refreshing beverage in the fruit shells. An all-natural experience!
The COLOURS OF OBLU portfolio by Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts also includes – OBLU SELECT Sangeli, OBLU NATURE Helengeli and OBLU SELECT Lobigili.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Atmosphere Hotels & Resort
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts is a dynamic and fast-growing international hospitality company. Currently, the company is operating six resorts within the Maldives and is set to further expand in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. AH&R’s distinguished portfolio comprises THE OZEN COLLECTION, COLOURS OF OBLU, and By Atmosphere, with a rich diversity of experiences within each of these brands. The company had two new COLOURS OF OBLU resorts: OBLU SELECT Lobigili opened on 24 March 2022 and OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi set to open on 19 May 2022.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More