Patina Maldives, Fari Islands
Best Experience for: Luxury Lifestyle, Water Villas, Couples, Groups, Families, Foodies, Spa
Patina Maldives is a luxury resort in Male within the Fari Islands with a collection of stunning overwater villas in Maldives with best sunset views. Opened on June 2021, Patina Maldives, Fari Islands is the inaugural flagship property from sophisticated new lifestyle brand Patina Hotels & Resorts, the latest hospitality concept by Capella Hotel Group. The 5*-star resort is a 50-minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from the Velana International airport.
The luxurious hotel of unique and radiant character offers 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios, all of which embody a harmony of sanctuary and stimulation. Set in the Fari Islands archipelago in North Malé Atoll, guests can immerse themselves in a new expression of island life through thoughtful tailormade wellness journeys, interactive music programmes, captivating culinary experiences, and bask in the light-filled James Turrell Skyspace pavilion — all while embracing the vibrant social scene that emanates from the destination’s communal heart: the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach Club.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 37% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book minimum 3 nights with'Secret Rate' and get 30% OFF. Stay from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: Early Bird Winter/Summer offer 2022 up to 35% OFF
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
The Fari Islands
Patina Maldives is located within the Fari Islands, an archipelago featuring three luxury private resorts and a marina. Open to guests from other resorts, Fari Marina Village boasts 20 berths for yachts up to 80 feet. Due to the close proximity to Fari Marina, Patina's guests are spoilt with an array of meaningful experiences without the need for boat shuttles. View The Fari Marina map
Bringing a refreshing scene of art, music, culture and shopping The Fari Archipelago redefines the Maldivian experience offering guests a balance of cosmopolitan and private island life. Built around a vibrant Beach Club, an airy, communal lifestyle space with alluring boutiques, Skyspace – a fascinating art installation by world-renowned American artist James Turrell, and trendy restaurants, the Fari Marina Village is the conjunct beating heart of the Fari Islands.
From the moment you left the plane, you are whisked through the Male airport formalities by a smiling and courteous team to a jetty where a very well appointed Fari Island boat awaits you. After going through COVID-enhanced safety protocols, the crew welcomes you with cold towels and refreshments. In a 45-minute scenic speed boat jorney, you'll see then that this would be a really special experience.
The northernmost resort of the integrated leisure destination on the North Male atoll, Patina is unique in the Maldives. It is a place where the design, comfort, chic and elegant architecture are all together living and developing so good. One complete the other and together it makes a thoughtful impression. Patina Maldives is not just raise the bar, it has set a whole new standart for the Maldives.
Verdant landscaping envelops each of Patina Maldives’ 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios in private sanctuary, yet unfolds invitingly into the surrounding island life; a simultaneous experience of isolation and belonging, never breaching the horizon.
The island has a super relaxed vibe while offering true luxurious experience. And everything around you is beautiful. It is hard to imagine the island was created only a couple of years ago. What also makes it that much more special is to see how much everybody cares about the place and the environment. Each detail is so well thought through… if you are into it, you ll have the time of your life. From one of the best massages you have ever had, to seeing the sunset from the luxury yacht that came directly from a romantic movie to having an unforgettable lunch on a sand bank in the middle of the Indian ocean.
The island is basically an open air gallery with pieces of Korean art, James Turrell piece and much more. Inspired by the beauty and metaphorical significance of the island landscape, Patina Maldives embraces a natural conflicts: desire for peace and party, for nature and design, technology and rusticity, self-indulgence and deep reflections. The island can be explored on bicycle or alternatively with an electric buggy ride. Wifi is extremely fast regardless of your location on the island.
Focus social hubs and spaces for purposeful experiences - Studio MK27's delicate, human-centred design for Patina Maldives conjures spaces and atmospheres that encourage deep connections with nature, as well as communion with other people. Public spaces are open, light and inviting and offer a communal beating heart with the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach Club.
Throughout the interiors, earthy colour palettes, subtle textures and matte surfaces are complemented by arcadian materials to create a dialogue with nature. Wood, linen, rattan, paper cord, stone and natural fibres extend out from the interiors, blurring boundaries, drawing the outside world in whilst enticing inhabitants out.
Patina Maldives Fari Islands is living laboratories for innovation and a sustainability hub. The Global Vision Awards recognises the Fari Islands' commitment to conscious travel and sustainable living.
Patina Maldives, Fari Islands implements a comprehensive coral propagation project, helping establish the Fari Islands as a new standard-bearer for marine conservation in the Maldives.
The resort has also formed a strategic alliance with the Olive Ridley Project, a charitable organisation that provides rehabilitation to injured turtles from the Indian Ocean.
As part of Patina Maldives’ commitment towards reliance on renewable energy, plans are in place to expand its Swimsol solar plant to provide 50 per cent of the resort’s energy needs by 2030. All drinking water on the island will also be produced and bottled in-house with on-island water bottling plan.
The Patina's staff is a talented, thoughtful and generous team who make you feel each minute on the island is designed around you what you want and felt in that moment. They are those people who are obsessed with what they do. This is true luxury and cannot be felt elsewhere. All staff lives on a separate island called the Fari Campus made especially for the people working at the two hotels in the Fari Islands, the Patina Maldives and The Ritz Carlton Maldives.
North Male also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism was launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located in the North Male Atoll. The atoll is home to a great collection of luxury 5*-star resorts and hotels. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in this atoll and the pristine beauty of the paradise islands. Learn more
The resort is reachable by a 45-minute scenic journey by a luxury speedboat or a 10-minute by a seaplane from Velana International Airport.
Patina offers 90 exquisitely appointed one, two and three bedroom beach and water villas, as well as 20 Fari Studios, all designed by renowned Brazilian architect Marcio Kogan from Studio MK27.
The location and views of villas and studios are yours to choose. Studios sit on the edge of the vibrant Fari Marina Village while villas face the perfect sunrises or sunsets. All exude warm, rustic simplicity. And all celebrate the energy of human nature. View Patina Maldives resort map
Each of the private villa sanctuaries is honed from nature’s materials and pure creativity to soothe senses and soul of the guests. The interior of the water and the land villas is almost exactly the same - sensual lighting, warm tones, lovely textures and the highest attention to detail and Maldivian craftsmanship is noticeable everywhere.
Uniquely for the Maldives, floor- to-ceiling panoramah! sliding window systems allow creating the most unique and awesome cross ventilated sensation and the rooms to be opened to the elements on all three sides – while custom-made blackout blinds offer cocoon-like cosiness at the touch of a button. With a bohemian chic flair to the interiors, the finest attention to detail, and an impeccable build quality, these villas let you experience Maldives in a whole new way.
Exclusive furniture elevates the in-room experience and cater to the needs of the connected contemporary traveller, from bed frames with integrated control panels to concealed device charging compartments.
The most accessible accommodation is One Bedroom Beach pool Villa (240 sqm / 2,583 sqft). All rooms come with personal garden, private 6.2m pool and oversized outdoor tub. There is one wheelchair accessible villa available in this category too.
Some of these one-bedroom villas ( room number 101-122 ) have views onto the white sand beach of the lagoon with Fari Marina on the horizon, whilest the others enjoy incredible sunsets, and all boast a lush surrounding of mature, native tropical planting. This natural abundance brings both privacy and serenity to the villa and its grounds. And this is also felt in the villa as floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors open on three sides to blend inside with outside as one. Unique features in the bathrooms include monolithic standalone twin vanities made from Nero Marquina marble and basins hewn from a single block of stone.
The 7 rooms only, the two-bedroom beach pool villas (600 sqm /6,458 sqft) provide a haven of lush tropical greenery and views to the sandy white beach beyond. Inside, soulful, natural materials echo the landscape outside. To bring them together, three sides of the villa open, ensuring the connection between you and nature is perpetually nurtured.
One Bedroom Water pool Villas (170 sqm /1,830 sqft) feature floor-to-ceiling panoramic glazing slides back to open up these luxurious over-water cocons sitting out above the turquoise ocean at one with our resident marine life. The private sun deck’s or pool horizon views are interrupted by nothing other than the gentle ripples of the lagoon. Interior, bedroom, bathroom and lounge are honed from natural materials that live in absolute harmony with reort's remarkable location.
Offering the best of both worlds, west-facing, one-bedroom villas over the Indian ocean is the best choice to experience life above water in Maldives. A chic and spacious havens designed for the maximum in comfort, all rooms have direct access to the sea to enjoy swimming and snorkeling. This is a true taste of paradise where the over-water living experience provide serenity, space and total relaxation.
The villas' interiors are really comfortable and inviting but you could also experience the outdoors by opening up all 3 sides of the villa which immersed you into the irreplaceable beauty of the Maldives. If you're lucky you can see a school of dolphins swimming past water villa, frolicking in the turquoise waters...it's such an amazing and priceless moment.
To wake over the ocean in the beautiful comfort of these two-bedroom villas is a profoundly uplifting experience. Slide back the glass, and your connection to our marine world and its incredible resident life opens up. Every design element of the villa, inside and out on your private deck, captures the essence of Maldivian luxury – that of nature’s provision.
With capacity of two adults and one child, two-bedroom water villas (405 sqm/4,359 sqft) have a private 9.6m pool and outdoor tub for two awaits you on the 157sqm outdoor deck.
The Beach House (1,800 sqm/19,375 sqft) is an unique, two-storey, three-bedroom villa has a rooftop terrace and a large private 21m pool set within the lush green of an enormous tropical garden. The Patina's largest beach villa offers million experiences within its luxurious layout to allows families and groups traveling together to feel at home, while enjoying the luxury of being on vacation.
This spacious retreat has generous interior space, airy and mellow with warm, natural colours. Outside, two levels of private space of different character await you. Both give you views over your posh tropical garden to the pristine white beach, azure lagoon and, as night falls, the magnetic amber glow of sunset.
Complimentary amenities to uplist your stay include:
- Evening cocktails and canapés at The Portico from 5pm to 6pm
- Daily ice-cream at Tuk Tuk Gelato from 11am to 5pm
- Toasted marshmallows at The Camp Fire (weather permitting)
- Welcome bottle of Champagne or non-alcoholic drink per stay
- Return airport transfers for stays of five consecutive nights or more
- Laundry service for four items per person per stay, excluding dry cleaning
- Dive lessons per child per stay
- Usage of bikes, snorkelling sets, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks
- Unlimited access to The Fari Beach Club and Footprint (kids club) as well as facilities at adjacent Fari Islands’ resorts
- 24-hour access to Reboot (gym) and our two swimming pools
- Myriad resort activities
- Daily seasonal fruit and infused spring water delivered to your villa
- Scheduled return dhoni transfers within Fari Islands
- Playlists and smart booking options for resort services with our Patina Maldives, Fari Islands Lifestyle App
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour Patina Essentialist service
- Personalised turn-down service
Dining and Wining
A handpicked collection of the finest cuisine, each of Patina's 12 concepts presents a fresh perspective, where the best ingredients and processes take centre stage. The breakfast buffet changes daily & the "a la carte" menu has a wide variety of meals & drinks that you can try throughout your stay. The resort's chefs preserve time-honoured techniques with a dash of originality to foster a universal connection through food. Led by Jose Diaz, at each venue and each occasion, the team is eager to showcase their menus, but also to create personalized experiences for everyone, based on how guest feel at the time.
Patina Maldives is a purveyor of conscious cuisine, focusing on green practices such as minimising food waste and reducing carbon footprint. This philosophy is wholly embodied in the multitude of dining options that are available, from hearty Asian fare to International and Greek cuisine, including the venues at the Fari Marina.
The resort has also built an on-island organic permaculture garden where fresh produce will be cultivated for various departments, reducing greenhouse gas emissions during the supply chain process; guests are encouraged to explore and forage the variety of vegetables and herbs available within the garden at their leisure.
All off-island ingredients will be sustainability sourced and accredited by EarthCheck or the International Pole and Line Foundation, with local provenance a clear priority.
The culinary concept on the island is based on the nose-to-tail, root-to-leaf principle, not only minimising waste, but at the same time advocating the benefits of a plant-based diet.
Opened for breakfast, luch and dinner 24/7, Roots is the signature dining experience at Patina Maldives, Fari Islands. Nestled in a garden the restaurant caters a fresh flair plant-based meal experience centred around nutritious, organic and home grown produce. It's a conscious and conscientious lifestyle and plant-based concept, created responsibly for curious foodies seeking nutritional food and drink without compromising flavour and quality, all in an environment that is ethically produced. Perfect for vegetarians, Roots aligns with nature to deliver delightful dishes that are good for your body, soul and our planet.
Just opposite the Bird island, the Helios is beachside restaurant inspired by the Greek islands & the Mediterranean cuisine cooked from the freshest ingredients. With its own private sandy cove littered with comfy sofas and chairs on which to relax, fires glowing into the night nourish your senses at a hearty Aegean kitchen that embraces family, warmth and merriment with amazing sunset views. The resplendent fish and seafood are impeccably displayed as in a typical Mediterranean restaurant, and an amazing dishes come on your table, grilled, fried, steamed or a la plancha! The chef’s touch is light enough to let the freshness and flavour shine, yet he try to tailort to all the guests individual palates.
With chic vibe of Hong Kong, Wok Society is a high-energy social club to indulge the soulful Asian food creations and craft beers. Savour visually tantalising, delicate morsels of dim sum accentuated by fresh pints of avant-garde brews in a modern, unpretentious setting – day or night.
The main pool is incredible while Veli bar is stylish place to unwind with expertly crafted light bites and refreshing cocktails. This oasis features a collection of casual nibbles and creative tipples that alternate between the deliciously simple by day, and the unexpected by twilight, mimicking the rhythms of the tides.
It is a really calm yet elevated poolside experienceю The team regularly come around to make sure the guests are well hydrated and able to cool off with a variety of different amenities such as ice cold fruit, infusions, cucumber face mist and of course, ice cold face towels! Not to mention a variety of SPF sun creams and lotions to protect! The menu is international with some really great touches like the salsa, guacamole and crispy made-to-order tortilla chips when need some grub!
Of course, you can could choose from a variety of poke bowls, ceviches, burrata, salads, wood-fired pizzas and probably the juiciest chicken sandwich You have ever had!
Located in Fara Marina village KŌEN is a harmonious abstraction of ritual, senses and ideas. Expect an evening of sophisticated encounters where Japanese culinary art blends with Scandinavian prominence on premium ingredients.
Set in Farina village, BRASA is a Latin play of fire, smoke and spice. The menu features a rustic grilled meat dishes originating from the Patagonian region of South America. Brasa’s spirit of cooking embraces the temperament of open-fire cooking and nature’s given kitchen. Experience a magic feast within a hacienda of embers, where elemental ingredients are forged into delicious gestures of flame and flavour.
FARINE is an artisan bakery and café serving divine pastries and fresh roast coffee in serene elegance. A sanctuary of tranquility, set in a world of earthen tones where comforting wafts of fresh coffee and crusty bread, peace and warmth fill your entire being.
Set within a colourful Bedouin tent-inspired restaurant in FariMarina, Arabesque takes guests on a culinary journey from Lebanon to North India. Serving lunch and dinner the sunken dining room with hanging lanterns and colorful fabrics is the place for shareable mezze platters, tandoor-grilled meats and iconic street fare. Savory dishes are offered alongside flavorful hookahs, Turkish coffee, Moroccan tea and creative cocktails.
GO GO BURGER it's all about the all- encompassing love for world class burgers, served from a striking food truck. Fari village's essential beach pitstop – because everyone needs a burger eventually.
Opened daily for lunch and dinner, TUM TUM is a festive food trailer in Fari Marina offering scrumptious street food across Asia, tempting guests a pit stop amid shopping, arts and culture. Here, each country offers its own version of street-friendly fare. Meat- and vegetable-filled bao buns, steamed dumplings, aromatic soups and flavorful noodle dishes are among the menu highlights at Tum Tum.
All guest rooms are stocked with a really thoughtful selection of high quality snacks and beverages...not the usual run-of-the-mill stuff even for a top-end luxury hotel! The fruit basket itself is a work of art; other in-room treats can sometimes be sometimes healthy, sometimes indulgent but always delicious!
Footprints – the children’s educational activity centre – will keep the youngest guests engaged and entertained, both indoors and outdoors. Patina Hotels & Resorts’ interpretation of perpetuality is rooted in its belief in effecting and empowering lasting change - starting with nurturing sustainable values in tomorrow’s travellers.
Embodying this future-thinking approach, Patina Maldives’ pioneering kids centre, Footprints, is a place of discovery and inspiration, engaging programming and exceptional facilities.
At Footprints’ Fab Lab, kids can turn recycled ocean plastic into models using 3D printing and laser cutting technology - echoing the energysaving prefabrication techniques used in the modular construction of the resort’s villas; while in its culinary studio, hungry young minds can discover the benefits of local, organic sourcing and enjoy the best of sustainable plant-based cuisine.
Shark spotters and budding marine biologists can sign up for free diving lessons, while free PADI dive certifications are also offered for local Maldivian children - helping to raise next-generation awareness of the local ocean environment.
Pampering & Activities
At Patina Maldives, wellness is centred on well-being. Facilities include a unique watsu pool for passive aquatic therapy, high and low impact workout classes, the services of highly trained consultants such as a posture expert and a sleep therapist, bio hacking, and the usage of curative and preventative remedies to achieve a calm mind and to restore balance.
Flow Spa features 4 Double Treatment Rooms 1 Watsu Treatment Suite 1 Floatation Tank Suite 1 Hammam Suite Pure for manicure, pedicure, facial and hair services Yoga Pavilion & Pilates Reformer TRX offered Aqua spinning Sound healing, sleep therapy, nutritionists and posture experts
Two outdoor pools & Sauna, Scuba Diving & Water sports centre and Tennis courts complement the activities in Patina Maldives.
The whole concept of the Patina Maldives, Fari islands is very unique in Maldives. You can have both social interaction and privacy. Its a perfect place to get away as a couple or family in the comfort of your own villa, yet also enjoy, if you want, a vibrant marina with one-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, luxury shopping, arts and entertainment.
Dream Resort; Amazing enjoyable stay at Patina Maldives; A hotel in the Maldives, like no other; New ,Luxury, clean but need more Practice; Amazing experience!; Greatest place and hotel ever; A truly remarkable serene sanctuary; Honeymoon stay; WOW...just WOW...spectacular resort...once-in-lifetime experience!...
Why to Stay Here - What's Guests Love
- A brand new stunning resort filled with art
- The architecture and design
- great food and drinks
- An amazing villas with stunnig views
- superb service
- Unexpected beautiful experiences
- The James Turrel Skyspace in the Fari Village
- An excursion on super yacht Adastra
- The Kids Club "Footprints" is one of the best
- The Flow spa
What You Need to Know
- In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
- A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
- Shared Luxury Speedboat transfer (approx. 45 minutes scenic trip) or shared 10-minutes seaplane jorney
- Please inform Patina Maldives, Fari Islands of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
- 110 villas, from one to two bedroom beach and overwater accommodations
- Check-in from 07:00 – 12:00; Check-out until 15:30 hours;
- Children of any age are welcome. Children aged 17 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- The resort has no overwater restaurants or bars
- The Essentialist service allowes you to arrange everything you ask for, offering options & asking for feedbacks.
- Stay a sumptuous studio in the marina village itself if you really want to be in the heart of all the fun.
- The guests also can hop over to one of the other nearby islands of Fari archipelago to enjoy a different facilities with its own brand of hospitality.
- The bath amenities by Haeckels are really soothing, sensual and sustainable to boot! all of the ingredients are natural and yet so luxurious.
- There are amazing men’s and ladies retail shops where you can buy many beautiful things from Rolex and Panerai dive watches to Cartier Jewellery.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More