Arabesque restaurant opens at the Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands
Maldives for Foodies
26 Aug, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has welcomed the opening of Arabesque restaurant.
An eye-catching tribute to a traditional Bedouin tent, the location invites diners on a journey from Lebanon to north India at Fari Marina Village.
The addition of this restaurant is just one of seven distinct culinary venues available at the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands which strikes the perfect balance between high-end dining, beachfront luxury, and wellness-centred menus.
A pleasant eight-minute journey in a dhoni, a traditional wooden boat, from the resort island to Fari Marina Village, brings guests to a sunken dining room, with hanging lanterns and colourful fabrics, sets the scene for shareable mezze platters, tandoor-grilled meats and iconic street fare.
Dishes are offered alongside flavourful hookahs, Turkish coffee, Moroccan tea and creative cocktails.
“We are looking forward to the continued expansion of our culinary landscape at the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands,” Mark Hehir, General Manager at the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, said.
“This one-of-a-kind island archipelago featuring three luxury private resorts and marina village offers guests an array of meaningful experiences as well as culinary options. The culinary journey continues with the opening of Arabesque and looks ahead to the opening of Tum Tum, a food truck serving light Asian delights; the perfect welcome stop in the middle of a day of shopping and exploration at the Fari Marina Village.”
Arabesque is led by chef Mohammed Negm Eldin who is continuing to embrace island life having previously served at Landaa Giraavaru in addition to several other internationally acclaimed restaurants alongside Michelin star chefs.
The menu is inspired by Lebanese and north Indian cuisine and includes signature dishes like Estacoza, a fresh grilled lobster, topped with a creamy tahini butter sauce and delicate saffron threads.
“I am very proud to lead the talented team here at Arabesque and to be a part of expanding the culinary footprint here at the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands,” Eldin said.
“We look forward to welcoming guests from the resort and the moment they arrive at Arabesque, we plan to take them on a culinary journey full of exciting flavours and textures that this type of cuisine is known for.”
The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, which is a 45-minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport.
The resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and coral reefs with marine life.
Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island range in size from one- to three-bedrooms, featuring the refined elegance and legendary service that define The Ritz-Carlton brand.
The property offers a choice of outstanding culinary venues serving an array of international and local cuisines, in addition to a full suite of fitness and recreational facilities including a signature Ritz-Carlton Spa.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is part of Fari Islands, an archipelago that features three world-class hospitality brands inclusive of The Ritz-Carlton.
Guests have access to a picturesque Fari Marina – the archipelago’s communal beating heart. Built around a vibrant Beach Club, Fari Marina features charming boutiques and a handpicked selection of dining options.
Spaces have been designed by the renowned Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 12.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Stay this September with Mirihi Island Resort and Save up to 40%
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI appoints Elise Rimbaud as Director of Spa and Wellness
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- InterContinental Maldives Unveils Bespoke Guest Experiences
- SriLankan Airlines Launches Flights to Paris
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: New Ships, Restarts & Other Updates
- Discover Gili Lankanfushi’s Natural Playground With Friends
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- It's A Way of Life: BJJ Campcation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More