Fun Things to do in Maldives at Night
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
A nature miracle, the gorgeous glowing beach is on the Mudhdhoo Island, also known as the Vaadhoo Island on Raa Atoll. Famous for its phenomenal fluorescent, glowing waves this natural phenomenon occurs due to the presence of millions of marine microbes known as phytoplankton in the water. This phytoplankton is bioluminescent and as the skies get darker after sunset, these microscopic planktons emit a bright vibrant blue light in the water which creates an ethereal effect. This phenomenon makes the waves glow as they gently splash over the bioluminescent beach and is the ideal place to spend your time after sunset in the Maldives. The best time to visit the glowing beach is between June and October. Faarufushi, Cora-Cora resort and You & Me Maldives are nearest hotels to see Sea of Stars Maldives
The Maldives are home to five of the world's seven sea turtle species. Sea turtles lay their eggs all year round; however, the most active nesting season falls from May to June. The greatest number of hatching takes place from July to August.
Hatchlings usually wait until night to emerge from the nest. Emerging at night reduces exposure to daytime predators. Turtles normally hatch during the full moon, but some of the hatchlings do come out on darker nights.You can help the baby turtles in their struggle for survival by helping them go in the right direction.
Ever dreamt of what stargazing in the Maldives feels like? Starry nights in the Maldives, away from the bright city lights, are magical. Spend a romantic evening together stargazing at the star studded skies above. A view that is indeed like no other.
Anantara Kihavah's overwater observatory and SKY bar allows guests to drink in the atmosphere under a starry night sky as the night unfolds, while experiencing a stargazing session with the SKY Guru through Maldives’ most powerful overwater observatory. The resort's in-house astronomers will guide guests through the secrets of the stars and constellations. Couples can book a special Honeymoon Stargazing option, allow honeymooners to name a star after their loved one as an infinite gift and toast champagne to an extraordinary night of illuminating romance.
One of the most exciting activities in the Maldives. Night it’s time to discover what lies below the surface of the Indian ocean after the sun has set…will it be frightening or exhilarating?
Decide for yourself with the House Reef Night Dive and the boat Night Dive to Caves; there are lots of fascinating things to see under the surface at night on both of these unforgettable dives in Maldives. Read More
These day, more and more resorts in the Maldives are finding stylish ways to keep guests entertained from dawn till dusk. The most properties add a touch of Hollywood to your Maldives experience with spectacular outdoor cinemas set up in fantastic locations. With their spectacular beach or over-the-water settings, the guest enjoy to a memorable under-the-stars movie experience. Here you don't need to worry about a socially-distanced just kick back, relax and watch a good old classic while sipping ice-cold cocktails. Popcorn, and gentle ocean breezes are also included.
What's a better fishing experience? You get to test your fishing skills, thrill your taste buds and savor the Maldives' delicacies. Enjoy the sunset while fishing the local way, reel them in with your hand line and bait. Just drop your baited lines and wait for the fish to start biting! Once the reeling in of fishes begins, don’t be surprised if you find yourself reeling in fishes varying from Red Snappers to jackfish, grouper or even trevally.
Depending on the number of edible catches, either you will be invited for a barbeque dinner or the fishes will be prepared for you at the Sea Breeze Restaurant for tasting. READ MORE
The Maldives' reefs come alive with a different kind of marine life after the sun sets. Fluorescent night snorkelling is perfect way to discover this dark and dull world under a brand new light.Watch the underwater world light up as the sun goes down for an experience that’s unlike any other. Grab your snorkel, mask and a waterproof UV torch and watch nocturnal sea creatures come out to play.
Keep your eyes peeled for a lionfish, lobster or an octopus and create your own galaxy of glittering bioluminescence or simply immerse yourself in the magical marine life vibe as bioluminescent corals and anemones illuminate the sea with their bright, mesmerizing neon colors! Read More
Ranging from Subsix underwater nightclub to traditional Bodu Beru show, from the resident live bands to starlit discos by the DJ and beach parties, night life in Maldives luxury resorts is abundant. There is something to excite everyone, as well as plenty of options for those preferring a quiet and relaxed evening in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - UP TO 45% OFF with additional benefits
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF: BEST AVAILABLE RATES
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - 4th Anniversary 40% OFF offer!
- Adaaran resorts: - Last Minute OFFER with Maximum Flexibility
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Resorts in Maldives
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More