Fun Things to do in Maldives at Night
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Duke of York - 03 Oct 2021 - from €1,724.00 - Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Group Discount Available. Inquire for details. (19% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Nov 2021 - from €1,783.00 - Tigershark Special - For New Booking Only. Valid until August 31, 2021. (13% OFF)
- Scubaspa Yang - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,843.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (10% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 13 Mar 2022 - from €1,706.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - (30% OFF)
A nature miracle, the gorgeous glowing beach is on the Mudhdhoo Island, also known as the Vaadhoo Island on Raa Atoll. Famous for its phenomenal fluorescent, glowing waves this natural phenomenon occurs due to the presence of millions of marine microbes known as phytoplankton in the water. This phytoplankton is bioluminescent and as the skies get darker after sunset, these microscopic planktons emit a bright vibrant blue light in the water which creates an ethereal effect. This phenomenon makes the waves glow as they gently splash over the bioluminescent beach and is the ideal place to spend your time after sunset in the Maldives. The best time to visit the glowing beach is between June and October. Faarufushi, Cora-Cora resort and You & Me Maldives are nearest hotels to see Sea of Stars Maldives
The Maldives are home to five of the world's seven sea turtle species. Sea turtles lay their eggs all year round; however, the most active nesting season falls from May to June. The greatest number of hatching takes place from July to August.
Hatchlings usually wait until night to emerge from the nest. Emerging at night reduces exposure to daytime predators. Turtles normally hatch during the full moon, but some of the hatchlings do come out on darker nights.You can help the baby turtles in their struggle for survival by helping them go in the right direction.
Ever dreamt of what stargazing in the Maldives feels like? Starry nights in the Maldives, away from the bright city lights, are magical. Spend a romantic evening together stargazing at the star studded skies above. A view that is indeed like no other.
Anantara Kihavah's overwater observatory and SKY bar allows guests to drink in the atmosphere under a starry night sky as the night unfolds, while experiencing a stargazing session with the SKY Guru through Maldives’ most powerful overwater observatory. The resort's in-house astronomers will guide guests through the secrets of the stars and constellations. Couples can book a special Honeymoon Stargazing option, allow honeymooners to name a star after their loved one as an infinite gift and toast champagne to an extraordinary night of illuminating romance.
One of the most exciting activities in the Maldives. Night it’s time to discover what lies below the surface of the Indian ocean after the sun has set…will it be frightening or exhilarating?
Decide for yourself with the House Reef Night Dive and the boat Night Dive to Caves; there are lots of fascinating things to see under the surface at night on both of these unforgettable dives in Maldives. Read More
These day, more and more resorts in the Maldives are finding stylish ways to keep guests entertained from dawn till dusk. The most properties add a touch of Hollywood to your Maldives experience with spectacular outdoor cinemas set up in fantastic locations. With their spectacular beach or over-the-water settings, the guest enjoy to a memorable under-the-stars movie experience. Here you don't need to worry about a socially-distanced just kick back, relax and watch a good old classic while sipping ice-cold cocktails. Popcorn, and gentle ocean breezes are also included.
What's a better fishing experience? You get to test your fishing skills, thrill your taste buds and savor the Maldives' delicacies. Enjoy the sunset while fishing the local way, reel them in with your hand line and bait. Just drop your baited lines and wait for the fish to start biting! Once the reeling in of fishes begins, don’t be surprised if you find yourself reeling in fishes varying from Red Snappers to jackfish, grouper or even trevally.
Depending on the number of edible catches, either you will be invited for a barbeque dinner or the fishes will be prepared for you at the Sea Breeze Restaurant for tasting. READ MORE
The Maldives' reefs come alive with a different kind of marine life after the sun sets. Fluorescent night snorkelling is perfect way to discover this dark and dull world under a brand new light.Watch the underwater world light up as the sun goes down for an experience that’s unlike any other. Grab your snorkel, mask and a waterproof UV torch and watch nocturnal sea creatures come out to play.
Keep your eyes peeled for a lionfish, lobster or an octopus and create your own galaxy of glittering bioluminescence or simply immerse yourself in the magical marine life vibe as bioluminescent corals and anemones illuminate the sea with their bright, mesmerizing neon colors! Read More
Ranging from Subsix underwater nightclub to traditional Bodu Beru show, from the resident live bands to starlit discos by the DJ and beach parties, night life in Maldives luxury resorts is abundant. There is something to excite everyone, as well as plenty of options for those preferring a quiet and relaxed evening in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 45% OFF; Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Resorts in Maldives
Recent Posts 24.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- W Maldives and Cercle to host Livestreamed Concert by Monolink
- Maldives for Food Lovers: A Quick Guide to Dining at Crown & Champa Resorts
- OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli recertified by Green Globe for second year
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- Russian Superstar to headline Festive season at Amilla Maldives
- UFC Fighter Jacare takes Family break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo brings the Epitome of Unparalleled Luxury to the World-Renowned Destination
- Maldives nominated in Indian Ocean’s Prestigious Categories at Annual World Travel Awards
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More