The Maldives' Most Lavish Experiences Worth the Splurge
The Most Extravagant Experiences in Maldives
Whether you’re looking for personal enrichment, a romantic interlude, total privacy or the chance to pamper yourself in stunning surroundings, choose to live your best life — and create unique moments — as you follow this guide to the most exclusive and indulgent experiences in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Anantara Resorts: Luxury Hotels Special offers
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Constance Maldives Resorts: 40% off at Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
For a beach atoll retreat, a private islands in the Maldives are the exceptional experience for the elite. If you crave an exclusive and secluded holiday, staying on a private island is the epitome of luxury travel.
You can book a villa or rent entire private island in the Maldives for that hideaway feeling of untouched nature with a style, comfortable, design-forward interiors, the gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, an unique experiences and a sustainable connection to the surroundings. Read More
If you’re seeking a posh place to be pampered in Maldives, make a beeline for a luxury water pool villa. The best over-water accommodation in Maldives offer you a holiday experience with unique designs, luxury amenities, sense of privacy, and the added feature of doors opening to a sea views to-die-for. Indeed, it is difficult to resist the desire to get accommodation in the prestigious rooms of a water villa over turquoise water, where swimming and snorkeling is literally on your doorstep. Read More
Enjoy a dip in your very own private pool at villa, as your breakfast floats alongside you under the morning sun. Whether you’re doing it for the enviable pictures, or to surprise your partner with a romantic gesture, a floating breakfast is sure to be the perfect start to your day.
Jam-packed with fine and spectacular breakfast delicacies presented in a large, sturdy tray, the floating breakfast usually includes freshly squeezed juices, a basket of bread and pastries, tropical fruits, coffee or tea, and much more.
A selection of tempting items can be chosen from the In-Villa Dining breakfast menu. Should you have any specific allergies or dietary requirements, you can mark it before ordering.
Today, in a post-Covid19 world, health and wellness is even more at the forefront of your travel planning. The idea of a perfect wellness-inspired getaway is different for everyone, but the goal is usually the same – relaxation!
A daily tonic for body, mind and soul Amilla Maldives Resort & Residences offers a holistic approach to your wellness vacation in the Maldives. The resort's programmes encompass cuisine, spa, movement, and mindfulness. Authentic. Tailor-made. Contemporary. Read More
Feasting your palate is the ultimate luxury and dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. At You & Me by Cocoon, fine-food lovers flock to H2O by Chef Andrea Berton, the first Michelin star underwater restaurant in Maldives to feast on the chef’s creative twists on seasonally inspired fare. Diners overlook vibrant Marine life and while they savor favorites like blue lobster salad and sea bass with shellfish.
You do not need to be a diver to eat and drink amid the crystal blue waters of the some of the world's most beautiful destination. Luxury underwater restaurants are the most unique dining experiences in the world and not every day you can say you ate with the fishes. Learn More
THE MURAKA at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is the world’s first undersea villa. Now welcoming guests to dive into an extraordinary experience both above and below the surface of the Indian Ocean, THE MURAKA is a triumph of modern design and technology, delivering a truly transformative journey suited to amaze the most sophisticated explorers across the globe. The undersea residence is a two-level structure comprised of space above the sea level and an undersea suite designed for sleeping under the ocean’s surface. The undersea bedroom floor level sits five metres (16.4 feet) below sea level, providing uninterrupted views of the surrounding marine environment. In total, THE MURAKA can accommodate up to nine guests.
THE MURAKA features four curated menu suggestions packed with exclusive and customisable experiences tailored to varying desires of today’s travellers. Defining the core ethos of THE MURAKA journey these experience menus – The Wanderers, The Flavours, The Soul and The Thrill – complement the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore one of the world’s most breathtaking natural environments from an entirely new perspective. Read More
Experience the unspoilt sands and crystal clear aquamarine waters of the Maldives while cruising on a private luxury yacht. The Maldives offer some of the most scenic seascapes on earth and is one of the most spectacular year-round yachting destination in the world.
Whether you want to cruise, explore, snorkel, dive, surf, fish or do it all, cruising the atolls is the best way to enjoy and discover this amazing island nation above and under water. The Maldives most luxurious hotels offer its guests many experiences when it comes to yachting. Read more
For an ultimate 'Robinson Crusoe' experience with a most glamorous twist, spend a romantic night camping under the Maldivian night starry sky on your own private sandbank in a luxurious Bedouin-style tent, which even comes with its own bathroom.
A deeply romantic and out of this world, this lavish experience will have you amble to a candlelit dinner, set up by a private staff, before they depart to allow you to experience the unspoiled island alone. Breakfast will be delivered at a pre-arranged time of your choice.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 27 Feb 2022 - from €1,645.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €154 OFF! Rates include discount
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 May 2022 - from €2,284.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $500 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Moonima - 05 Oct 2022 - from €2,725.00 - Baa Atoll incl. Hanifaru Bay (Male - Male) - 200 USD OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Valid until 31 Dec. 2022
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 09.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- Maldives main airport launches first phase of new VIP Terminal
- Hawaii Approves Cruise Ship Operations for Norwegian, Carnival
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island appoints Ida Ayu Nyoman Widiaptini as Director of Spa
- Fari Islands celebrates the Opening of a New football field
- Blissful Maldives Luxury Escape at Cinnamon Velifushi
- Royal Caribbean Group offers Intel on Omicron Cruise Impact
- 'MADE FOR WAVES': Exclusive Surf Package
- Win a fabulous 5-night Luxury Break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Maldives adds New Departure Tax
- Villa Hotels & Resorts announces WELL Health-Safety rating achievement
- Hurawalhi Maldives wins 3 prestigious 2021 Hotel Travel Awards 2021
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More