Most exclusive, Private Islands in the Maldives perfect For Your Next Vacation
The Maldives Luxury Guide
The private islands in the Maldives are the exceptional experience for the elite. If you crave an exclusive and secluded holiday, staying on a private island is the epitome of luxury travel.
You can book a villa or rent entire private island in the Maldives for that hideaway feeling of untouched nature with a style, comfortable, design-forward interiors, the gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, an unique experiences and a sustainable connection to the surroundings.
As one of the most luxurious getaways available, the our experts have compiled a list of the 5 most exclusive, private islands in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 30 Sep for a stay until 20 Mar 2022
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 20% OFF; for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience for: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, couples andfamilies, gourmet dining, activities, swimming with mantas
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives opened in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.
The Nautilus Maldives has been designed for the new generation of luxury travellers who are looking for transformative experiences and activities that they can share with those who matter the most to them. Whole-island bookings offer the ultimate in exclusivity. The Nautilus philosophy, therefore, is one of absolute freedom for its guests, offering a laid-back ‘modern bohemian’ lifestyle where guests can escape from their everyday lives, truly be themselves, and reconnect with their inner being, with nature and with their families – all in a beautiful Maldivian setting. A stay here isn’t like a stay anywhere else.
That’s why we offer our guests the option to experience ultimate privacy, The Nautilus’ island buy-out. This package allows you to embrace extraordinary moments in complete privacy and is the ultimate expression of liberation with an entire island at your command. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: for Couples (only), Luxury All Inclusive, snorkeling, diving, spa, activities
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi is the first top-end five-star, truly all-inclusive resort in the Maldives.The newest addition to the portfolio of leading hospitality group Crown & Champa Resorts, Kudadoo ensures a secluded getaway purposefully crafted for the more discerning guest — all accessible by a 40-minute scenic journey aboard a private seaplane. The ultimate escape defined by the philosophy ‘Freedom Reimagined', the private island, located in the northern Lhaviyani atoll, comes alive with effortless adventures as the resort endeavours to offer anything, anytime, anywhere. Kudadoo promises the best escapism on the island, which will not leave even the most discerning travelers indifferent. Personal butlers are available 24 hours a day to assist in making this possible by facilitating authentic experiences that capture the senses.
If total relaxation & luxury pampering are what you want combined with a bit of snorkeling on your own reef off your deck & boat trips galore to swim with manta rays & sharks & turtles then come to Kudadoo. I wish WOW was a bigger word as this place deserves huge praise. For people looking for the best-of the best in an all inclusive, ultra-premium, adults-only property, with a feeling of being invited to a billionaire's private island created for his friends, Kudadoo cannot be beat. The island's hospitality is both exceptionally professional and friendly which contribute to making this island the most incredible sanctuary in the Maldives. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: couples, groups, families, service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Ithaafushi Private Island is the largest private island in the Maldives spanning 3,2 hectares in the heart of the Male atoll. Anchored in the timely yet timeless ethos of the iconic Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts brand, part of Hilton’s Luxury Brands, Ithaafushi – The Private Island is the ultimate escape offering unparalleled levels of privacy and personalised service that create unforgettable experiences for guests seeking only the most prestigious and coveted accommodations in the Indian ocean.
Designed for the most discerning of travellers, the Ithaafushi – The Private Island is the epitome of exclusivity, perfectly placed within one of the most inspirational destinations in the world where a dedicated team anticipates every need and delivers the brand’s elegant and effortless service at every turn.
Exclusive Private Island, 9 bedrooms, 5 pools, private entertainment clubhouse and Padel Tennis Court A million miles away from the cares of the world. A private playground for adults and children. Whatever your heart desires, consider it done on this extraordinary island in the necklace of jewels known as the Maldives. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Cheval Blanc Randheli Private Island is a breathtaking haven away from the rest, the purest expression of exclusive privacy. Meet the new definition of exquisite island living - forget everything, idleness encouraged. Overseen by a dedicated team – available 24/7 and housed on premises – guests will be pampered by tailoredactivities and unforgettable experiences that are made-to-measure to meet every individuals’ wish.
The ultimate holiday experience Cheval Blanc Randheli Private Island sprawls across a 1-ha dedicated island, accessible from a private berth and jetty of Cheval Blanc Randheli Maldives resort. A one-of-kind four bedroom villa with over 1,000 sqm is the epitome of lush, modern island living with exceptional indoor and outdoor spaces, a dedicated team of Ambassadeurs and a vibrant array of tailored services and amenities.
At the end of 2016 the Four Seasons hotel group opened the first exclusive hideaway in a private island in the Indian Ocean in a UNESCO biosphere reserve, Baa Atoll. Imagine a remote, natural wilderness where no one is watching and anything is possible. On Voavah, exotic jungle greenery is flanked by immaculate, white beaches and crystal-clear water – and it’s all here for you. The seven-bedroom, private-island Maldives resort is the world’s first exclusive-use hideaway.
There are seven bedrooms, a beach house, a luxury yacht as well as the diving school available on the two hectares of the island. A beach house with open-air living and dining room, kitchen, library and lounge forms the center. The bedrooms are located on the beach, above the lagoon or in the panoramic Mezzanine Suites. The yacht invites you to explore the UNESCO territory. The “Oceans of Consciousness Spa” offers soothing wellness treatments. Trained employees offer buffets, barbecues, beach picnics, lobster parties and pampering with everything gourmets expect in such a luxury destination – including fine wines.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More