Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Best Experience: Two Pristine Islands perfect for Family & Couples, Activities, Beaches, Luxury Surfing
Updated May, 2020
Proclaiming itself "Nature's playground", Niyama Private Islands Maldives takes barefoot luxury to an exotic new level. Its two islands 'Chill' and 'Play', one with a family focus and the other dedicated to couples are a tropical paradise with lush vegetation and with 4,200 coconut palms, ivory white beaches, crystal clear waters and endless views out over the Indian Ocean. The resort is a mix of modern and traditional Maldivian design and facilities, with a distinctive edgy feel, where guests are wonderfully looked after, choosing between total privacy and an extraordinary range of activities. From bathing in showstopper bathrooms with outdoor showers, to hopping on a speedboat to the uber-trendy underwater restaurant, this is island chic at its finest.
Developed by Per Aquum (Huvafenfushi) and co-owned by Anantara, Niyama Private Islands Maldives is a resort with a rich ancestry. Sharing design and quality of service of both resorts, what distinguishes Niyama is a lot of various entertainments and activities. Newlyweds and active honeymooners love the place, but it is also ideal for families. Endless breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, boat trips, diving and water sports are additional benefits of this a luxury 5 * Indian Ocean resort.
Niyama also offers its guests haute cuisine in settings across two islands. Asian avant-garde in a treetop setting, Champagne breakfasts six meters below the ocean’s surface, tribal cuisine in the jungle and modern fine dining located half a kilometre from shore at signature restaurant, Edge.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
The Two Islands
Located on the two ideal islands of Embudhufushi and Olhuveli, NIYAMA embodies the Maldivian elegance, in the packaging of modern aesthetics. Known for its newest, fashionable brand, Niyama is a dynamically developing hotel that balances tranquility with a sense of discovery, desire and fun. Niyama offers more than a luxury retreat in the Maldives. Going beyond conventional concepts of lavish accommodation, sumptuous cuisines, and lavish services, Niyama presents every visitor with myriad opportunities to create their own exceptional island experience.
Everything from arrival to Malé airport to check-out is very professional and smooth organized. We ordered a seaplane transfer, waiting for departure at Niyama lounge with snacks, drinks, wifi and air conditioning. Upon arrival at the hotel, expect a very warmly welcomed by the hotel manager and your 'takura'.
Based on the experience of previous luxury hotels in the Maldives, Niyama perfectly represents its design and setting. From the pool and the bar on the west side to the spa rooms with a continuous view of the white waves breaking about the reef, to the offshore restaurant with its underwater club, Niyama really exudes the paradise Maldives. 86 studios and pavilions inhabit Chill, and 48 are on the Play, whether on land or on water. The atmosphere is a holiday of bright colors: red tomato, yellow canary, mandarin, which simultaneously create a carefree atmosphere for the new and fashionable.
Luxurious interiors are hewn from the land with bamboo (or marble) floors, huge thatched roofs made from dried coconut palm leaves and pieces fashioned from reclaimed wood. The island’s natural landscaping is full of banana leaf trees, banyan trees and screw pines, peppered with colourful beach hibiscus. The place has a glorious barefoot-in-paradise feel. Eco-friendly biodiesel flame torches light the way come nightfall.
Niyama’s two immaculately kept islands – covering one-and-a-half miles of pure unadulterated bliss – are connected by a wooden bridge. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
'Chill' is for the romanticsand it's true to its name. You can discover new depths of relaxation at the Drift Spa, or take in a movie under the stars at the outdoor cinema. Just off the coast, enjoy a fine dining experience at Edge accessible only by speedboat, while Subsix invites you the world’s finest underwater seafood restaurant and night club.
With more family feel Play provides delightful diversions for those looking for more active pursuits. On the water, you can kayak around the islands or discover why Niyama is amongst the hottest surfing destinations. Bicyclists can explore the island at their own pace, perhaps lured by the aromas from the chef’s spice gardens.
Each villa has a personal thakuru (butler) to make your stay seamless. They can arrange private boat trips, scuba diving, jet-skiing, paddle-boarding or snorkelling for the chance of spotting sea turtles, octopus and reef sharks. Niyama is a brilliant surfing destination too, with one-on-one lessons available. Cycle the island to the gym, tennis court, badminton court and football pitch, or to find space for morning yoga.
Drift Spa, overlooking the calming lagoon, has six spacious water treatment rooms, and a sauna and steam room in its relaxing garden. For nightlife, there’s live music at Fahrenheit bar, glow parties at underwater restaurant turned nightclub Subsix, and a 24-hour games room with air hockey, a cinema and a pool table.
Dhaalu Atoll, a relatively unspoilt atoll of the Maldives archipelago, also known as South Nilandhe Atoll or Nilandhe Atholhu Dhekunuburi, is located 150 km southwest of the Maldives capital - the city of Male. The perfect tropical paradise of Dhaalu, separates from North Nilandhe (Faafu) atoll, the Kandu Dheburieytherey strait. Read More...
You get an aerial view of the flour-white sandbars and islands, plus lagoons of every shade of blue you can imagine, soaring into Niyama on the spectacular 40-minute seaplane transfer from Malé (speedboat transfers from Dhaalu Domestic Airport are also available). Niyama is nature’s playground, sitting on a turtle breeding ground and an atoll that sees plenty of bottlenose and spinner dolphins.
Villas and Pavilions
A lot of accommodation options await the discerning traveler. Niyama has an exotic mix of spacious beach front suites and “over water” pavilions, each with uninterrupted views of the ocean. Super private studios, suites and pavilions are either built over the water or come with direct beach access. Whether you choose between beach or "over-water" living, the accommodation at Niyama is the epitome of luxurious lagoon living.
Beach Pavilions and Villas with Pools are kitted out with enormous custom-made beds and outdoor decks with a private plunge pools (with fibre optic ‘pool stars’ at night). Smart room keys are waterproof bracelets. With features including outdoor rain showers, in-room delis, popcorn maker and complimentary ice cream, it's hard to leave your suite. Tropical outdoor bathrooms are the same size as the bedrooms, with outdoor rain showers and huge ceramic bathtubs to bathe under the stars. Take off your shoes, take a dip, and enjoy the services of your personal butler.
Four categories, each of the Beach and Water studios and pavilions become more expensive in accordance with the size and location. On a wide sandy beach with sunset views, a great rooms, probably because of the low price - one of 20 Beach Studios with a private pool with a beautiful beach and stunning lagoon in front. Villas from one to four lurk in dense vegetation for privacy, although other guests do wander by, on the way to the pool. For luxury and indulgence, one of the pavilions (3 on the beach and 2 overwater) with a personal butler is a real class.
Couples usually book the Water Pavilion with Private Pool, or for example the expansive Deluxe Water Studio, with spacious areas, landscaped pools and beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
For maximum enjoyment, venture into one of the two Ocean Pavilions with large pools. This villa is 350 m2, packed with the best of the best that resort can offer: gadgets, spacious terraces, infinity pool, jacuzzi and much more. Pavilions also go "all personal" - which includes food, a cocktail bar, a collection of wines.
All rooms are beautifully decorated. They do not shout about their expenses, but disclose them with the help of good taste and skill. As in most cases in the Maldives, simplicity works best.
The predominant white and cream tones reflect the light in the rooms well, and are sprinkled with crimson and orange sprays. These are the places where you are happy to enter and exit through the wide glass doors.
The same is true for a thin inner bathroom from the rear. A large screen with the Bose system is just as easy to use that even a child can use it. The iPad with free Wi-Fi is a perfect touch, and Deli In is a large expanded mini bar, free popcorn for your movies and free coffee and bottled water.
Music should be an integral part of the mood around the resort, but in fact few hotels do it well. Niyama Private is one of those who know how. "Music Concierge" sends frequently updated hits to different places for playing at the appropriate hours of the day and night. This helps to make the area around the main restaurant, pool and bars a brighter, interesting place.
Restaurants and Bars
Inevitably, you are the only audience on this paradise islands and with the exception of the rare appearance of seaplanes, guests are far from any other hotels, restaurants and bars. You are lucky, Niyama has such a starry food choice, all with different settings and food offerings. Living up to its tagline of 'Nature's Playground', the resort has a myriad of fun and innovative dining options. Each location features a unique experience – a romantic feast six metres under the sea at Subsix or a Michelin-starred dinner six metres above at Edge.
Epicure resturant starts with a vast breakfast spread that includes plenty of fruit like papaya, rose apple and dragon fruit, as well as a waffle station, a super food station with flax and spirulina, plus traditional Maldivian dishes, like coconut sambol, dhal curry and rihaakuru (thick fish paste). International cuisine is served generously for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Epicure; the casual, open all-day NIYAMA's main restaurant offers plentiful buffets, with ever-changing cuisine's themes, from the "Route of Spice" to the Maldivian "Mas-Bazaar", and you can even visit the glass wine cellar with private tastings.
Dishes of South American, Asian and African cuisine can be found in Tribal. One of Niyama's most innovative outlets, Tribal forms the food channel of the "modern campsite" near a romantic fire, with tiki torches, sand floors, jungle canopy and barbecue, grilling delicious meat and appetizing seafood. The inspiration is very much a blend of Maldivian combined with a more global feel. Tastes — this very much offers a dash of adventure and a pinch of fun.
An exciting dining concept - a restaurant 6 metres up in the tree canopy. Nest, up in the treetops, has a Japanese dining concept . A one of a kind gourmet experience of Thai to Teppanyaki in a breathtaking banyan treetop setting.
The Spice Garden grows plenty of produce, from watermelon to extra hot Maldivian chillies, which is used in all the restaurants, while local fishermen bring in their daily catch of grouper, mahi mahi and yellowfin tuna.
Dune - for refreshing cocktails by the pool, Fahrenheit lounge - the perfect place after sunset. There are also unique cold appetizers for true gourmets: The Deli, with its chic and good atmosphere something reminiscent of Starbuck.
The most titbit and luxurious dining experience in NIYAMA is The Edge. A romantic five-minute trip by boat - this restaurant is for the connoisseurs of fine cuisine, and is 500 meters from the beach. The last order is at 22:30.
Available 24h, Dine In menu provides guests with a choice of breakfasts, a variety of dishes and midnight snacks with room service. Try to a private dinner at the villa with a movie and popcorn DIY (do it yourself).
Niyama Private Islands Maldives is particularly known for its dining experiences in surreal settings. And two of the resorts three signature restaurants are headed by female chefs. Chef Wiparat Pratumma, or Chef Gai as she is known to guests, has designed a menu with a mix of Thai cuisine with an Indian Ocean twist, Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese flavours. Chef Naomi Wamaitha Kimani takes on a different sort of fire, this time deep in the jungle at Niyama's Tribal- the only Afro-Latin restaurant in the Maldives. Serving up rare flavours from Central, South America and Africa, Chef Naomi handles every detail from the menu to execution. Sample must-try signature dishes from her native Kenya, flame-Warm Ostrich Bobotie, garlic reduction and peppadew puree, or line-caught seabass simmered in tamarind and coconut sauce. The Nest restaurant also boasts of a teppanyaki table, helmed by another of the resorts rising stars, Chef Narissara ‘Niki' Tansomboon. Chopping, sizzling, handling bursts of flame with finesse, Chef Niki illustrates Minor Hotels' emphasis on female career development: recruited as a junior chef at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle, Chef Niki quickly worked her way up the career ladder, as well as across the Indian Ocean.
Dress Code: Barefoot is recommended in all restaurants except Edge, where sexy sandals should not attract the attention of the opposite sex. In all respects, light and comfortable summer clothes are the best option.
The best tables: In Epicure, take one of the tables at the end of the terrace for a feast under the stars, or ask your "thakura" (personal butler) to order one of the intimate tables at the edge, in Tribal.
Towering above Epicure, red-hot to white Farenheit Bar has a terrace with a good ocean's view, with elegant white sofas, daybeds and low tables. Inside, bucket chairs with scarlet pillows cluster around small, lighted tables for two. Below, on the beach there is a Dune bar with thatched roofs where snacks and cocktails of a variety of kinds are served, but the main Niyama's hangout is below sea level in 500 meters from the shore.
Guests, well shaken by speedboat are then immersed in the submarine of the three-story Subsix (the first of its kind nightclub). Mirror floors and abstract chandeliers add a surreal shine to the fantastic foyer, and inside the club guests sit in anemone-like armchairs under a thousand strings of seashells strung over the ceiling. If you want a frezy night of insanity the club has a weekly Glow Party and DJ nights, and also wine degustations and marine biologist lectures, but a worthy show of parrot fish, moray eels and other exotic marine life is much more attractive than happens on the dance floor.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives has lined up myriad delightful activities for family holiday. The twin islands, Chill and Play, offer experiences to fulfil every mood and desire, from relaxing spa encounters to exhilarating wave surfing and more, providing the perfect playground for families to create cherished holiday memories.
When it comes to kids’ clubs, Niyama remains unrivalled with its world-class facilities and services. Always delighted with the water, your children will be here in their element. Children's Club Explorers - for kids of all ages, although teenagers will get the most out of this activity. Built in a fantastic space on one of the islands, close to some of the resort's most family friendly accommodation, the club is designed with adventurous spirits in mind. A colourful circus theme runs throughout, and facilities cater for each age range, including a dedicated sleep room for daytime siestas. Younger guests build sandcastles, paint coconuts, make salt dough and have fun with bubbles, whilst our older ones become master chefs, visit local islands, enjoy watersports and play volley ball matches. The club has its very own climbing wall, a trampoline pit and even a stage for those who like to perform, ensuring there's something for every child who takes part. The club is open seven days a week, from 9am to 6pm, and children can take part in morning, afternoon or full day sessions. There's a charge for children aged between 12 months and two years, whilst those from three to 12, are free of charge.
Children and teenagers will be crazy about ACTIVE, branded resort's game room with top games. Perfect for rainy days, painted with cherry-red large round pillows, the overloaded playing space is charged with a table for ping-pong, there are darts, fosball, and TV with Xbox and PlayStation gaming consoles. Do not forget to open your mouths in two "high-tech" rooms with giant screens, where you can play golf, basketball and hockey simulators.
The best family rooms: One and two-room beach pavilions with a swimming pool offer more space for extra beds. Families with young children do not recommend overwater accomodation. Baby cots are available free of charge, and extra beds for older children are $ 40 per night. Services of the nurse from 20 dollars at an o'clock.
In younger children's groups, the programs include: sports simulators, photo lessons, cooking classes, sailing school, billiards, radio-controlled boats and cars, Xbox and Wii center. The main swimming pool has a dedicated area for the safe swimming of kids, with floats and inflatable toys.
Guests will feel spoiled for choice with endless magical gastronomical experiences awaiting them. From specialty menus to a generous buffets, every taste bud will be tempted and tickled. Children are welcome in all Niyama's restaurants where Epicure is the most family-friendly with children's rooms with children's high chairs and lovely kids' menu. Staff will prepare packed lunches and can warm up baby food or milk at will.
Available Nintendo, radio-controlled boats and buggies, excursions to dhoni, diving, photo and cinema courses, in-room entertainment systems, weekly films at the local cinema (popcorn for free!), and even a marine biology laboratory.
Surfing in Niyama Maldives is a big waves without crowds, high quality and beautiful wildlife. Welcome to the luxurious surf resort in the Maldives, where the wave breaks right on the island's doorstep. On the edge of Niyama's Play Island you will find a classic powerful left wave. In the west and just five minutes by speedboat in Kudahuvadhoo Corner there is the Kasabu surf spot - an excellent hollow right wave. Head east and in 10 minutes you will ride the Hocus Pocus in Maeenboodhoo Corner, an excellent right break. Or hike closer to the island on the Vodi surf point in Niyama Corner, a good left wave.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives has a year-long wellness programme with renowned specialists.
Starting in January, 2019 Niyama Private Islands Maldives’ spa will host an assortment of experienced wellness experts over the course of the next year. The resort’s “Masters of Wellness” programme will bring back past guest experts Jade Wood and David Alessi, as well as several new specialists.
- Dr Rui Pedro Loureiro – Specialising in traditional Chinese medicine, Loureiro used acupuncture and contemporary diagnostic techniques to help guests from January 1 to January 15, 2019.
- Paulo Fernandes – Fernandes will split his time at the resort’s Drift Spa into two parts: one from January 15 to February 15, 2019 and another from March 10 to April 30, 2019. With expertise in nutritional microscopy and naturopathy, Fernandes will help guests reach their goals of sustainable health and fitness.
- Jade Wood – Back by popular demand, Wood will return for over a month, from October 15 to November 22, 2019. She will provide one-on-one yin yoga sessions, craniofacial massages, qigong workshops and meditation classes.
- Dr Gopal Govindasamy – An expert in Ayurveda, wellness and nutrition, Govindasamy will be in residence from December 15, 2019 to January 20, 2020. While at Niyama’s Drift Spa, he will leader yogic detoxes and offer healing massages and Chinese acupuncture sessions.
- Dr David Alessi – In collaboration with Beverly Hills IV Therapy, Alessi will offer non-surgical cosmetic treatments and IV therapy formulations from December 20, 2019 to January 2, 2020.
The resort has a lot to do and see: a confident NIYAMA knows how to entertain couples, children and their parents. The Float Center is the destination for PADI diving (including non-standard courses for kids and newcomers), deep sea fishing and sports in and out of the water, including parasailing, water skiing, jet ski, snorkeling, kayaking and windsurfing. Also, in the center's menu: sailing lessons, surfing and kiteboarding if you want to polish your skills or are willing to try something new. Non-motorised sports are all complimentary.
Snorkelling on the nearby house reef is possible but accessible only by boat for a charge.
There is an activity programme for adults, including kickboxing, beach volleyball, sunset yoga, hair styling, a DJ workshop and a movie session - to name but a few! Cookery classes are also available with a focus on international cuisine; think African, South American and Japanese.
Go on a morning big game fishing trip, where what you catch can be cooked and served to you for dinner!
To be first and unique, the main theme in NIYAMA: the other good news is The LIME, the first 24-hour spa in the Maldives. If you like to indulge yourself in style, slip into the Lime Spa for tempting medical treatments, using a fragrant cocktail of cosmetic products based on natural, local ingredients. The best time to go there is at night, as the day spa is usually full. Book in for a massage in one of their over water treatment rooms with a view of the lagoon, it's so relaxing.
For a more sedate relax, the bright and chill Lair lounge is a simple ticket for comfortable sofas, DVDs, books and magazines, two iMacs, a TV, and the refrigerator is always packed with free drinks.
You can't have a day without shopping ... even in a tropical paradise? Jewelry can be find in Orifini, grab designer beachwear and sunglasses from Prada and Bulgari in the trendy Essence boutique, and do not miss the souvenir gifts at the elegant souvenir shop where you will also find beautiful cards and beauty products.
Take out one of the private Dhoni boats overnight and anchor next to your own private island. Sail at sunset with the dolphins for company and sip champagne on the huge oversized on-deck bean bags - utter heaven and ideal for a romantic treat!
Modern and stylish, Niyama' design emphasizes the idyllic beauty of the Maldives, and at the same time the resort ensures relaxation and fun. Good for a honeymoon, but also ideal for a family holiday, with a large selection of activities and exciting entertainment for children...
“Amazing.. relaxing”, “Paradise”, Wonderful, “Highly recommend to a family with kids”, “Beautiful and tranquil”, “Niyama is a very unique and special place to unwind and truly relax”, Exceptional, “A wonderful holiday in the Maldives”, “It's worth every penny”, “PERFECTION stay !”, “Gorgeous property with fantastic staff and service. Loved it.”
Pros: What We Like
- Stylish design and cutting-edge ideas that include excellent innovations: 24/7 spa, an underwater nightclub, an interactive center of radio-controlled models, weekly film screenings, and more.
- Incredible diving. Resort dive center, PADI courses;
- Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel;
- Luxury Studios and Pavilions with grand open bathrooms, private pools and state-of-the-art facilities;
- The Edge, the Niyama brand restaurant and the floating lounge in a calm lagoon, 500 meters from the shore, and of course the very first underwater nightclub in the Maldives;
- The original gastronomic concept of food in the room - on the menu: frozen, cheeses, olives, cold cuts and wines, which refrigerators are packed in each Studio and Pavilion accomodation;
- The popcorn maker and the complimentary tubs of ice cream in the rooms
- Free popcorn during movie nights;
- Complimentary bikes are provided to get around the resort
- The services of a dedicated personal butler are included for all types of accommodation.
- The Deli on the island is a great place for a light snack
- The spa is incredible - you will feel totally removed from everything!
What You Need to Know
- Check-in From 14:00 hours; Check-out Until 12:00 hours
- With the Maldives’ Dhaalu Airport now open to private jets (2018), Niyama Private Islands Maldives is closer than ever and accessible 24 hours a day. Soar over droplet islands floating in jewel-toned ocean hues. Breeze through the VIP lounge before speeding across the waters from Dhaalu to Nature’s Playground, a mere 10 minutes by speedboat.
- The resort offers two pristine islands perfect for families and couples
- The house reef lies slightly off the island, and NIYAMA provides a toll shuttle on a boat for guests dreaming of snorkeling excursions;
- Leave your snorkeling equipment at home, the water sports center provides everything you need.
- Niyama Private Islands is located in Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives, in a 40-minute by seaplane ffrom Velana (Male) Int. Airport.
- Two-bedroom and one-bedroom beachfront pavilions are the best choice for families, as the villas have spaces for extra beds.
- Water villas are not recommended for young children.
- Niyama has exceptional range of watersports from kitesurfing and kayaking to diving and fishing
- The room rate includes breakfast and a minibar, selected snacks including popcorn, nuts, chips and ice cream.
- Soft beachwear and airy cotton dresses should take up most of your luggage.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
10 Reasons to Stay at Niyama
Proclaiming itself "Nature's playground", Niyama Private Islands Maldives offers a chilled-out take on tropical-island luxury, teaming top-class dining, seductive beach bars and city-smart boutiquesRead More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More