10 Dreamy Maldives Vacations for Every Type of Escape
Maldives Luxury Holidays
The white sands, crystal clear waters and amazing marine life you’ll encounter in the Maldives can be as varied as the different hotels and resorts you’ll find on it's beaches.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a romantic getaway, some family fun or the chance to dive into the gourmet cuisine, we’ve come up with an outstanding list of the luxury resorts in Maldives to match every type of escape or mood.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
With its crystal clear sapphire seas and sugar sands made for barefoot break and romantic vibes galore, the Maldives is a natural playground for couples. And where true love meets the just-for-honeymooners vacation life, there is real romance. These luxury resorts in Maldives generate the most social posts when it comes to honeymoon. Read more
The honeymoon destination in the Indian ocean is becoming more and more popular for families, even those with babies and toddlers, wanting island-living at its best, year round sunshine, warm water, watersports, top dive sites and a safe environment. The Maldives is reinventing itself as a family destination – and now's the time to go. Read more
Now that travel is more affordable and accessible than ever, people plan vacations to take a break from the stressors of life and have once-in-a-lifetime experiences. But, for those with an adventurous palette, sometimes the focus is on getting a taste of the world by booking food-centric vacations — and relishing every single second (and bite). If you love food, and you love to travel, why not take in some culture and stunning views while also nourishing yourself with some world-renowned eats. Read more
These days getting fit and living healthier are popular topics, and the gurus would exclaim, “Start today!” And we’d add, “Get away!” there are plenty of ways to incorporate activity into your getaway so you can stay on track with your health and fitness goals. Breaking out of bad habits can be a whole lot easier when you leave regular life behind, especially if you chart a course for one of these 10 hotels with serious health and wellness programs to help. Read more
Sometimes you need a getaway and a family vacation just won't cut it. That's when the beauty of an adults-only resort comes in handy. These luxurious, child-free resorts are the perfect setting for the ultimate romantic escape. These romantic retreats have everything you need—except children. Read More
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read more
Thoughts of Maldives often drift toward visions of sun, sand and sea, but the islands is also home to a wealth of high-end spas primed to pamper. Whether you desire lash extensions, a four-hand massage or a naturally slimming body treatment, these luxury spa resorts can meet your needs. On top of pure treatment bliss and pampering, you’ll be treated to healthy food and an amazing ocean views. Discover some of the best spas in Maldives and the fabulously unconventional treatments each one offers. Read more
Snorkeling in Maldives is perhaps the easiest way to enjoy the underwater wonders. Maldives snorkeling is a memorable and unique experience. You don’t need a tank on your back and you don’t need too much diving experience or any scuba diving certifications to be able to discover vibrant coral reefs teeming with tropical marine life. Most snorkelling spots in Maldives are also readily accessible – simply bring your mask, snorkel and fins, and hit the beach. Read more
Maldives is a healthy lifestyle and an activities destination. In addition to spa, snorkeling and diving each island resort can offer facilities for water sports, from surfing and kayaking to kiteboarding, jet skiing and sailing. Visit Maldives and experience the fantastic atmosphere that inspires everyone, to lead an active and healthy lifestyle, whenever you travel solo, with your friends or family. Read more
Today sustainability has become a key concept for tourist industry, with many travellers prefer more eco-friendly travel choices. Green travel makes a way that tourism can be maintained long-term without harming natural and cultural environments. One of the best ways to do this is to pick accommodation that supports eco-friendly and sustainable tourism when you travel. Read more
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More