10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2022 Bucket List
10 Reasons to Visit Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
With truly outstanding beaches and the utmost in luxury resorts, the Maldives is the ultimate experience, and the perfect getaway to escape to dream island paradise right. You won’t have to walk far to find one of the most luxurious world class hotels in the Maldives. If you want to experience the real Maldives with crystal blue waters and stunning white sand beaches this is the perfect resort.
With a legacy that defines luxury hospitality the Waldorf Astoria brand is without a doubt one of world's grandest and most storied hotels and Ithaafushi in the Maldives is not exception. From luxurious beach and over-water residences to michelin star dining options and an impeccable service, check in to this ultra-luxurious resort that truly immerse you in your destination. Popular with the rich and famous it is also one of the top-rated luxury resort throughout the whole Maldives!
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - 25% off with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Located in South Male Atoll, your luxurious getaway spans three islands that are accessible by a short 30-minute luxury yacht ride from the Maldives main Velana International Airport, Male. The transfer is also an top-notch experience in style you feel like you’re A-list celebrity en route to your own private island.
With an extra health & safety measures the Waldorf Astoria Maldives has 138 beach and overwater villas in three categories, ranging from one to three bedroom villas and a four-bedroom presidential suite, carefully positioned to guarantee exclusivity and privacy for the globetrotters while providing them with unsurpassed views of the ocean. Each private enclave is equipped with a private outdoor pool, jacuzzi and lounge deck area with usual five-star amenities.
Jetsetters seeking the ultimate in indulgence can either go for one of the Stella Maris Ocean Villas that are accessible only by boat and come with chef’s service and a hot tub or, if they really want to treat themselves, secure use of the Ithaafushi Private Island with its own two-bedroom overwater villa and three-bedroom beach villa along with a personal concierge team, dedicated chef, spa, an entertainment centre and five swimming pools.
Where to stay? How to choose perfect room type and location that is right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives. Learn More
There are numerous food and beverage offerings that cater to a diverse culinary palette able to satisfy everyone foodies. From al fresco starred venues overlooking shimmering pools to incredible sunset views, the resort boasts a total of 11 exceptional, world-class dining options with culinary excellence and innovation that pleases every palate — the variety of which is a first in the Maldives. Read more
The Waldorf Astoria Spa is an oasis of serenity and blissful indulgence to equilibrium in body, mind and soul. Delivering customized wellness solutions with a personalized approach, treatments are focused on three goals: relaxing, rebalancing and results where Maldivian nature itself is the source of inspiration this paradise in the Indian Ocean.
The Spa sanctuary is nestled in the botanical gardens of Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, offering an exclusive escape from the noise of everyday life with luxurious holistic treatments and exercise programmes in the company of friends, family, or romantic SPA-dates in the Maldives.
In addition to comfortable and spacious family accommodation with direct access to the sandy white beaches or turquoise waters and house reef snorkeling, favorite children's food in F&B outlets and fun experiences for whole family, young vip-guests can discover endless fun and educational activities at Waldorf Astoria Young Discovery Park.
The Waldorf Young Discovery Park features a thrilling water recreation area catered to kids and teens, while enriching activities will capture their imagination and thrill their minds for their very own Maldivian experience.
Famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world the Maldives has been celebrity favorite for a very long time now. Today a newly Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is on a must-visit list of almost all kinds of super-stars and A-listers. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, everyone dreams to experience to an exclusive 5-star resort, for a romantic or family vacation.
Emily Ratajkowski, Serena Williams and husband, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, DJ Snake , Dustin Martin, Gerard Piqué and Shakira, Alessandra Ambrosio besides other celebs have already been there.
Whether you are a family with kids or a group of friends, water sports activities will allow you to explore the Maldives, covering both sea and air. With a vast blue lagoon, one of the most beautiful in the Maldives, Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi offers the idyllic setting for a range of exciting recreation and watersport activities. Enjoy a blast of fun with the watersports featuring myriads of activities to suit all age groups and interests. Experience spectacular views of the resort and nearby reefs by parasailing high above the sea or ride the Seabob underwater scooter. As for non-motorized water sports you can get your hands on windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kitesurfing, stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking. Read more
As for Hilton's service - Experience True Waldorf Astoria Service personalized to your every wish. From the minute you stepped out into the Male airport arrival hall until you left, expect encountered nothing but exceptional service. Your Personal Concierge (a butler) will take care of all your needs during your stay, from the making of dining reservations to facilitating arrangements for water sport activities and excursions. Every staff member are genuinely helpful and friendly.
The Maldives boasts of world-class diving with thrilling fish life. There’s an array of exciting dive sites waiting to be explored just a only stone’s throw from where you are now. They include submerged shipwrecks, colourful coral reefs, caves, thilas and manta ray cleaning stations.
To discover an untouched scenery in balmy waters with outstanding visibility in the South Male atoll head to Waldorf Astoria dive center water sports center. The diving and snorkelling experiences including PADI courses offer exhilarating activities for complete novices as well as certified divers. Explore the house reef of the islands with mask and snorkel and swim with schools of vivid reef fish.
Do not miss the chance to take advantage of world-class facilities for all ages. With Waldorf's Astoria extensive array of unique amenities, your personalized stay can be everything you've imagined.
All of the luxurious villas feature uber exclusive designer interiors, haute couture styling with fabulous artsy features and a high-end technology, including 65-inch HDTVs and sound systems provide in-villa entertainment, 24-hour in-villa dining, hammocks, as well as minibars and tea/coffee.
Spoil yourself and delight friends back home with gifts from the resort's curated boutique. Other thoughtful amenities include: pools with cabanas and a resident DJ with live music, 24-hour fitness center, hard-surface tennis court, babysitting, personal trainer referrals, bicycle rentals to explore the island, and of course a concierge who knows more than Google.
Best Experience: Over-water Villas, for couples and families, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More