10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
10 Reasons to Visit Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
With truly outstanding beaches and the utmost in luxury resorts, the Maldives is the ultimate experience, and the perfect getaway to escape to dream island paradise right. You won’t have to walk far to find one of the most luxurious world class hotels in the Maldives. If you want to experience the real Maldives with crystal blue waters and stunning white sand beaches this is the perfect resort.
With a legacy that defines luxury hospitality the Waldorf Astoria brand is without a doubt one of world's grandest and most storied hotels and Ithaafushi in the Maldives is not exception. From luxurious beach and over-water residences to michelin star dining options and an impeccable service, check in to this ultra-luxurious resort that truly immerse you in your destination. Popular with the rich and famous it is also one of the top-rated luxury resort throughout the whole Maldives!
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Located in South Male Atoll, your luxurious getaway spans three islands that are accessible by a short 30-minute luxury yacht ride from the Maldives main Velana International Airport, Male. The transfer is also an top-notch experience in style you feel like you’re A-list celebrity en route to your own private island.
With an extra health & safety measures the Waldorf Astoria Maldives has 138 beach and overwater villas in three categories, ranging from one to three bedroom villas and a four-bedroom presidential suite, carefully positioned to guarantee exclusivity and privacy for the globetrotters while providing them with unsurpassed views of the ocean. Each private enclave is equipped with a private outdoor pool, jacuzzi and lounge deck area with usual five-star amenities.
Jetsetters seeking the ultimate in indulgence can either go for one of the Stella Maris Ocean Villas that are accessible only by boat and come with chef’s service and a hot tub or, if they really want to treat themselves, secure use of the Ithaafushi Private Island with its own two-bedroom overwater villa and three-bedroom beach villa along with a personal concierge team, dedicated chef, spa, an entertainment centre and five swimming pools.
Where to stay? How to choose perfect room type and location that is right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives. Learn More
There are numerous food and beverage offerings that cater to a diverse culinary palette able to satisfy everyone foodies. From al fresco starred venues overlooking shimmering pools to incredible sunset views, the resort boasts a total of 11 exceptional, world-class dining options with culinary excellence and innovation that pleases every palate — the variety of which is a first in the Maldives.
The Waldorf Astoria Spa is an oasis of serenity and blissful indulgence to equilibrium in body, mind and soul. Delivering customized wellness solutions with a personalized approach, treatments are focused on three goals: relaxing, rebalancing and results where Maldivian nature itself is the source of inspiration this paradise in the Indian Ocean.
The Spa sanctuary is nestled in the botanical gardens of Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, offering an exclusive escape from the noise of everyday life with luxurious holistic treatments and exercise programmes in the company of friends, family, or romantic SPA-dates in the Maldives.
In addition to comfortable and spacious family accommodation with direct access to the sandy white beaches or turquoise waters and house reef snorkeling, favorite children's food in F&B outlets and fun experiences for whole family, young vip-guests can discover endless fun and educational activities at Waldorf Astoria Young Discovery Park.
The Waldorf Young Discovery Park features a thrilling water recreation area catered to kids and teens, while enriching activities will capture their imagination and thrill their minds for their very own Maldivian experience.
Famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world the Maldives has been celebrity favorite for a very long time now. Today a newly Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is on a must-visit list of almost all kinds of super-stars and A-listers. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, everyone dreams to experience to an exclusive 5-star resort, for a romantic or family vacation.
Emily Ratajkowski, Serena Williams and husband, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, DJ Snake , Dustin Martin, Gerard Piqué and Shakira, Alessandra Ambrosio besides other celebs have already been there.
Whether you are a family with kids or a group of friends, water sports activities will allow you to explore the Maldives, covering both sea and air. With a vast blue lagoon, one of the most beautiful in the Maldives, Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi offers the idyllic setting for a range of exciting recreation and watersport activities. Enjoy a blast of fun with the watersports featuring myriads of activities to suit all age groups and interests. Experience spectacular views of the resort and nearby reefs by parasailing high above the sea or ride the Seabob underwater scooter. As for non-motorized water sports you can get your hands on windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kitesurfing, stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking.
As for Hilton's service - Experience True Waldorf Astoria Service personalized to your every wish. From the minute you stepped out into the Male airport arrival hall until you left, expect encountered nothing but exceptional service. Your Personal Concierge (a butler) will take care of all your needs during your stay, from the making of dining reservations to facilitating arrangements for water sport activities and excursions. Every staff member are genuinely helpful and friendly.
The Maldives boasts of world-class diving with thrilling fish life. There’s an array of exciting dive sites waiting to be explored just a only stone’s throw from where you are now. They include submerged shipwrecks, colourful coral reefs, caves, thilas and manta ray cleaning stations.
To discover an untouched scenery in balmy waters with outstanding visibility in the South Male atoll head to Waldorf Astoria dive center water sports center. The diving and snorkelling experiences including PADI courses offer exhilarating activities for complete novices as well as certified divers. Explore the house reef of the islands with mask and snorkel and swim with schools of vivid reef fish.
Do not miss the chance to take advantage of world-class facilities for all ages. With Waldorf's Astoria extensive array of unique amenities, your personalized stay can be everything you've imagined.
All of the luxurious villas feature uber exclusive designer interiors, haute couture styling with fabulous artsy features and a high-end technology, including 65-inch HDTVs and sound systems provide in-villa entertainment, 24-hour in-villa dining, hammocks, as well as minibars and tea/coffee.
Spoil yourself and delight friends back home with gifts from the resort's curated boutique. Other thoughtful amenities include: pools with cabanas and a resident DJ with live music, 24-hour fitness center, hard-surface tennis court, babysitting, personal trainer referrals, bicycle rentals to explore the island, and of course a concierge who knows more than Google.
Best Experience: Over-water Villas, for couples and families, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More