Choosing Perfect Room Type that is Right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
Male Luxury Hotel
Discover luxurious rooms at Waldorf Astoria Maldives where white sands, swaying palms and the clear turquoise lagoon there take your breath away. You’re in luck because Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi is an iconic Maldivian experience plus offers some great island- and underwater adventures, as well as food experiences and beach activities on top of that.
The variety of stays here is mind-boggling: whether you’re honeymooner or family group looking to splurge, there’s a barefoot luxury escape here for you. Scattered across three islands there are 122 villas, 3 types of rooms in 20 categories + Ithaafushi Private Island. Here, luxury comes as standard and ‘getting away from it all’ takes on a whole new meaning. Choose from one, two or three-bedroom beach-, reef- or overwater villas, each with a private pool, swing daybeds, dining gazebos and in-water lounges – all with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean and personal butler service. All villas with the GRAND prefix at Waldorf Astoria Maldives differ in more spacious of the living area only.
At the resort's accommodation selection you’ll find those special spots that seem truly out of this world. You could soak up the style and sophistication of the Maldives or discover inner harmony on a private island, or lose yourself in exclusive overwater enclaves with very high level of privacy. For first timers, let us help you out with the luxury villa types at Waldorf Astoria Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi: Save up to 35%, Bookable till 31 Jan 2021; Stay from 1st March till Oct 2021
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Gentle waves lap against the sand. The scent of tropical flowers drifts through the gardens. Palm trees frame endless views of the deep blue Indian Ocean. At Beach Villas, it’s time to forget the cares of the everyday and let your senses take the lead.
Beyond a home-away-from-home ambience with stylish indulgence and lavish facilities including a king-sized signature Waldorf Astoria bed for complete comfort and convenience, all luxurious rooms have terrace private pools, dining pavilion, hammocks, direct access to the beach with sun loungers, and a magnificent views from every corner, that make this a truly relaxing choice.
A luxury vacay here can be as laid-back or action-packed as you wish. Spend the day by the pool, sipping iced tea or cool cocktails. Lose yourself in the tropical gardens or make for the beach to glide across the sea on a kayak, before leaping above the waves with a kitesurfing lesson. Read More
Beach villas are scattered across two islands: in the western and eastern part of the resort where the glistening waters of a turquoise sea lap the shores of a perfectly white sands. Those on the western island have a more family feel to it, and families with children prefer to stay on this beach. Guests especially love the Three Bedroom Grand Beach Villa with Pools, which allows families and groups traveling together to feel at home, while enjoying the luxury of being on vacation. Join in the fun and games at the beach, which is safe for swimming and offers family activities to explore the wonders of the Maldives. Lodging here you will be a stone's throw from the Young Discovery Kids Club, Family pool, water sports center, as well as three sleek restaurants. It's a good idea to start the day with breakfast overlooking the ocean, followed by a bike ride on one of the Waldorf Astoria many bike paths.
Good news for parents! Waldorf Astoria Spa sanctuary is also nestled on this island that allow the moms and dads to have some much-needed quality time alone pampering themselves with a total relaxing and rejuvenating massages while their little angels enjoy fun activities at Kids Club.
As for villas location - rooms (202 - 222) including Three Bedroom Grand Beach Villa are facing the blue lagoon and they are great places to stay if you like safe swimming and beach activities which is especially important during the southwest monsoon. On the other hand the Beach Villas (203 - 213) including Two Bedroom Grand Beach Villa with Pools enjoy uninterrupted ocean views, and sun light almost all day long. This beach is good for house reef snorkeling with abundant fish life. View resort map
Newlyweds and couples will love the Beach Villas on the eastern Island, where they are just two steps from the Wedding Pavilion, Diving Center, Yasmeen a traditional Arabian restaurant, Tasting Table, Tangled restaurant and Peacock Alley lounge. Rooms 601 - 627 are face north and and they don't catch a lot of sunlight, whilist south beach accommodation, number 602 - 628 including 5 Two Bedroom Grand Beach Villas with Pools are facing the south. On both sides of the tiny island you will find plenty of white sand and good snorkelling.
Reef Villas with Pool at Waldorf Astoria Maldives are chic and spacious havens designed for the maximum in comfort. These rooms are only a few steps down a staircase into the cristal clear water, where you’ll often be surrounded by psychedelic-coloured fish, so definitely worth considering if you love swimming and snorkelling. With open ocean views in front and palm trees behind, each one is completely private. Outside, the wooden deck offers relaxation and fun with direct ocean access, an overwater hammock, large infinity pool, dining gazebo, loungers and shaded daybed for a cozy treat.
The Reef Villas at Waldorf Astoria Maldives occupy three islets in the northern part of the resort. Most of villas (301 - 325) face north and enjoy uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. Reef Villas (502-516) are facing the crystal lagoon and they enjoy the views of over-water villas on the southern horizon. They have a lot of sun during the day, but the snorkeling here is not as exciting as on the northern reef. View resort plan
When a huge bathroom, a terrace, outdoor dining area and an infinity pool overlooking a turquoise ocean is the least of a resort’s charms, you know you’ve found somewhere truly special. Snorkel across the house reef and you’ll skim the surface of Waldorf Astoria's fantastical underwater world, which the resident Marine Biologist can introduce you to on a personal snorkeling excursion (day or night). Join a scuba diving trip and experience an exotic and colourful marine life. Then book a massage over the water for you and a loved one. Or, simply spend the day lazing on your reef villa terrace at Waldorf Maldives, gazing at nothing but the ocean as far as the eye can see. With views every bit as sensational as the food, the eleven tempting restaurants at easy accessible locations will help round off each day with style.
With the azure sea below and blue skies above, Over-water Villas put you in prime position for blissful escapes for a full Maldivian experience. Set on two jetties, all Overwater Villas with Pool offer maximum seclusion and privacy as well as uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean and direct access to the turquoise waters and house reef below, regardless of their location. The wooden deck offers overwater hammocks, sun loungers and dining gazebo. The air-conditioned living and dining room come with audio-visual entertainment and comfortable sofas. The bedroom has a king-sized Waldorf Astoria signature bed and sitting area, while the dressing room has a glass floor revealing the marine life below.
Room number 101 - 145 are facing the south (sunset jetty); room number 701 - 739 are facing the north and room number 702 - 730 are facing the south (sunrise jetty). View resort map
Suited for families and group of friends looking for somewhere special and exclusive, the four Two Bedroom Overwater Villas with Pool (from 624 sq.m./6,714 sq.ft) are moored at the middle and the ends of the water villa jetties. The rooms are 121 and 145 (sunset jetty) and the rooms are 702 and 739 (sunrise jetty). The villa's 2 bedrooms sleeps 4 adults and 2 children below 12 years. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, privacy and exquisite luxury in these elegant, totally indulgent Overwater Villas with Pool.
Able to accommodate 6 adults and 3 children below 12 years, the Three Bedroom Overwater Villa with Pools (room 201) stands apart in a serene bay on the sunset island (next to the Glow restaurant). Create your own private refuge in a magnificent space with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors opening out on to endless ocean views ideal for families and friends.
Whether you’re travelling as a couple or a family, the Overwater Villa retreats offer all the space you need to unwind. Enjoy a huge bathroom, infinity pool, stunning views, outdoor dining area, and terrace or deck. Plus you’re just a short ride away by bike from the eleven restaurants, bars and luxurious facilities of Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi. Spend the day at your villa, or step out to discover all that the luxury resort has to offer and the resort's friendly personal concierge team is on hand to shape your stay exactly as you wish. At Waldorf Maldives every day brings a new discovery.
Accessible by boat only, these two celestial-duplex villas on the lagoon's eastern edge - Stella Maris Ocean Villas with Pool feature natural tones and expansive indoor and outdoor space to relax. Enjoy the 100% privaccy, a huge bathroom, infinity pool, stunning views, outdoor dining area, and terrace or deck. From 536 sq.m./5,767 sq.ft. the overwater villas accommodate 3 adults. These spacious retreats have a large bedroom with sitting area, generous indoor living and dining area fitted with state-of-the-art audio-visual entertainment and magnificent bathroom, all with floor-to-ceiling windows. The upper deck offers a chef's service and BBQ station. The lower wooden deck boasts its own infinity pool, hot tub, overwater hammocks and direct ocean acces.
This is a true taste of paradise where the over-water living experience provide serenity, space and total relaxation. With so many indoor and outdoor amenities for a luxurious stay to pass the time you may not wish to leave your Stella Maris Ocean Villa, but Waldorf Astoria Maldives offers plenty of options for those wanting to explore.
Dedicated to creating a magical setting for memorable moments, Ithaafushi Private Island provides all you could want from a luxury boutique island escape. Accesible only by boat, it’s clear to see how the island earned its name. Remote and hard-to-reach hideaway, for that ultimate holiday feeling, Ithaafushi Private Island is this Maldives island haven is the stuff that dreams are made of.
The ultimate Robinson Crusoe fantasy, Ithaafushi is a remote hideaway on its own private island for 18 guest (max) with just beachfront and overwater accommodation with 9 bedrooms, 5 pools, private entertainment clubhouse among coconut trees and facing a pristine blue lagoon. The 32,000 square meters island sanctuary promising warm, tropical seas of unsurpassable beauty, mouth-watering cuisine and carefree sun-filled days, this is truly paradise on earth.
Here, private chefs serve you on a sandbank beneath the stars, sommeliers whisk you off on a wine flight beneath the ground, and clown fish dart past your massage table beside the coral reef. Whether it’s an Ocean Villa or Two-Bedroom Pavilion, you’ll have your own freshwater pool and a staircase into the sea. Enjoy full use of the pools, whirlpool, entertainment clubhouse, overwater spa, gym and kids club. Read more
Best Experience: Over-water Villas, for couples and families, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (18.01.21) in Maldives
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Carpe Novo - 13 Feb 2021 - from €1,362.00 - Addu - Foammulah - Huvadhoo (Gan - Kooddoo) - Save up to $800 OFF on junior and standard cabins.
- Princess Sara - 13 Mar 2021 - from €1,331.00 - Classic Route - Early Bird Special! (25% OFF)
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 18.01.2021
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Amazing activities in the great outdoors of Lily Beach
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More