Hilton Hotels in the Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Hilton Worldwide remains committed to the hospitality and tourism industry in Maldives and currently manages three resorts: an award-winning luxury resort Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Saii Lagoon Curio Collection by Hilton and luxurious Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi.
The majority of miles & points collectors like to use their balances on aspirational travel and when it comes to aspirational travel the Maldives ranks quite highly. If you’re a Hilton loyalist, right now you have just these three option when visiting the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi: Save up to 35%, Bookable till 31 Jan 2021; Stay from 1st March till Oct 2021
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, Service, Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining, Activities
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is an exclusive 5-star resort that's bringing a “next level” to the luxury holiday experience in the Maldives. Opened July 1st 2019, the 5-star resort raises the bar in modern luxury travel catering to the individual needs of its discerning guests.
Spanning across three islands in the South Male Atoll, the breathtaking new resort is surrounded by a crystal clear water lagoon, which will play home to spectacular underwater life. Meaning “Pearl” in Dhivehi the resort will offer global travellers 138 luxuriously appointed villas in an inspirational setting, complemented by the iconic True Waldorf Service experience. Additionally, the resort will feature 10 truly unique dining experiences, including an unforgettable treetop restaurant boasting stunning views. An exclusive yet serene Spa and Wellness Centre, a wide array of water sports as well as extensive facilities for junior guests will also feature within the new Waldorf Astoria Maldives. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, activities
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton is a luxurious tropical escape in the stunning Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Malé (Velana) International Airport. Open in June 2019, SAii Lagoon is an unique, enchanting 5-star hotel gives you the sanctuary of staying on a private island while shopping, dining, entertainment and event space are just across the footbridge at The Marina @ CROSSROADS. Surrounded by white sands and blue seas this is a 198-room luxury resort will offer modern travellers a private sanctuary enhanced by creative art and design, artisanal cuisine, a soundtrack of curated music and heart-made hospitality.
Ideal for couples, families or group of friends looking for an inspiring escape, the resort’s generous interiors and al fresco spaces, innovative culinary concepts, hallmark resort lifestyle features, personalized experiences and genuine service culture create an inspired guest journey to the CROSSROADS Maldives – the first fully integrated resort destination. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples, for Families, Beaches, Spa, Gourmet Dining
This luxurious and sophisticated Maldivian resort is located on two idyllic islands combining the best beaches and over-water accommodation, both with dense vegetation and palm trees that create a natural tropical paradise. Suitable for couples and families alike, Conrad is all about glamorous splendor in a luxury setting with some of the most exciting underwater adventures in the Maldives. The two private islands connected by a 500m bridge and both are designed for true enjoyment. As one of the Maldives’ leading resorts and one of Hilton Worldwide’s flagship properties, the award-winning Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort offers 150 villas and suites, 12 restaurants and bars, two spas — all stretched over two remote islands. It features the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, world’s first undersea restaurant made from only glass and world’s first underwater residence. A wine and dine destination itself, Conrad Maldives is a true epicurean experience with a choice of 12 restaurants and bars, including Ithaa, the world's first all glass underwater restaurant. On a delicate theme - what to do in Conrad Maldives - guests do not have a headache, every day is filled with fun activities and busy with exciting entertainments. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has many excellent facilities to offer including a fully equipped gym, a spa, infinity pool, eight restaurants, three bars, a library, yoga, PADI dive centre, water sports centre, and a Kid's Club. Located in the South Ari Atoll, Conrad Rangali is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane flight or a short domestic flight to a nearby island, followed by speedboat transfer. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (26.01.21) in Maldives
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Carpe Novo - 13 Feb 2021 - from €1,362.00 - Addu - Foammulah - Huvadhoo (Gan - Kooddoo) - Save up to $800 OFF on junior and standard cabins.
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 25.01.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Experience Luxury Escape to Paradise at Universal Resorts
- Emerald Maldives launches New fun-filled, inspiring Family activities
- Scuba Diving Experience at Komandoo: a Typical itinerary
- Milaidhoo Maldives introduces Vacation Packages 2021
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo offers Whale Shark encounters
- Heritance Aarah named the Best Luxury All Inclusive Resort in Asia
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Soneva Jani: Welcome to the Chapter Two
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa appoints Nikolaus A Priesnitz as GM
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives gets 2021 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More