Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
Maldives Luxury Holidays
There are luxury holidays, and then there’s the Maldives. The tropical paradise is an archipelago consisting of 1200 of the world’s most pristine islands. For those who can afford it, the island country in the Indian ocean is dotted with secluded ultra-high-end resorts complete with butler service and VIP concierges that promise the holiday of a lifetime. For jet-setters who are looking for something extra special (and extra secluded), arguably the most alluring trait of the Maldives is its impeccable ability to consistently exceed expectations.
Despite tourism being at an all-time high, most of the archipelago are still developing with new luxury hotels. After all, there are hundreds of islands. Therefore, if you venture deep enough, you’ll find many hidden beach gems of unparalleled beauty. Brace yourself for days of memorable experiences and an incredible ocean views. In short, it’s a vacation fit for royalty or celebrities.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - 25% off with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
If an escape is what you’re looking for (like most of the Maldives visitors), then you’ve come to the right place. Resorts tend to be marked by luxury villas that are spread out over water and on the beach.
The experience almost makes it seem as if there’s no one else in the world. Given that 'the one islands is the one resort', the beaches have no crowds, leaving all guests feeling like A-listers all holiday long.
Seaplane rides define luxury. Not only is a seaplane a quick way to arrive in style, it offers one-of-a-kind views that can’t be achieved with anything else. If you splurge on a private island resort, there’s likely a access a seaplane for an overwater adventure. Read More
The Maldives’ remote location — with many areas having are practically not visited — has allowed nature to take its course. As a result, snorkeling, diving and other outdoor activities are unlike any other.
Book a candlelight dinner for two by the beach. Depending on the resort, it’s possible to get a table set up right on the sand. No shoes, no problem. Мarriage champagne with delicious canapes and cakes awaits you in the most romantic places. Celebrate your love story with romantic essence of the Maldives.
If not directly by the water, there are some resorts with underwater restaurants boasting perfect panoramic views of the marine life. On top of places to eat, there is no shortage of spas and pools that look out onto the Indian ocean. Read More
If you didn’t charter a yacht in the Maldives, did you even go? The opportunities are endless on the islands, so take command of the sea and rent a boat for the day or two. The fastest and most luxurious liveaboard in the Maldives, the ultimate private cruise, effortless access to exeptional dive sites, and a surfer's golden ticket to remote, rarely-surfed breaks.
The Four Seasons Explorer’s customized charters offer groups of family and friends the opportunity to transform the Maldives fastest and most luxurious live-aboard into their own private yacht. All-inclusive private cruise itineraries of three, four and seven nights are available; however, any number of nights (with a minimum of three nights) can be tailored accordingly.
Daily over-under-water activity will whet your appetite. No one can deny that fine dining and top-of-the-range surroundings go hand-in-hand. Where better to enjoy this luxurious combination than in Maldives' fantastic array of luxury resorts? Apart from the exceptional standard of the ingredients and the talents of the Michelin-star-spangled chefs at the culinary cutting edge, as well as the stunning ocean's views, high-quality facilities and fantastic settings, one of the main attractions is the short walk to your room in order to sleep off the rich and plentiful fare available! Read More
One of the most beautiful destination in the world has seen even more beauty on its shores over the past few years. The Maldives played host to a range of stunning celebrities including Prince William and Kate Middleton. In addition to the royals, a number of celebrity couples, including George and Amal Clooney, David and Victoria Beckham, Matt and Emma Willis, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, fashion designer Melissa Odabash, TV presenter Ben Fogle and more spended their honeymoons in the Maldives.
It’s proof that there must be something in the water because the place was clearly made for romance. Plus, plenty of resorts have indescribable honeymoon packages taking the pain out of planning. For pairs really thinking of going all out, getting married on one of the islands is also certainly a once-in-a-lifetime option. Read More
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More