Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
Maldives Luxury Holidays
There are luxury holidays, and then there’s the Maldives. The tropical paradise is an archipelago consisting of 1200 of the world’s most pristine islands. For those who can afford it, the island country in the Indian ocean is dotted with secluded ultra-high-end resorts complete with butler service and VIP concierges that promise the holiday of a lifetime. For jet-setters who are looking for something extra special (and extra secluded), arguably the most alluring trait of the Maldives is its impeccable ability to consistently exceed expectations.
Despite tourism being at an all-time high, most of the archipelago are still developing with new luxury hotels. After all, there are hundreds of islands. Therefore, if you venture deep enough, you’ll find many hidden beach gems of unparalleled beauty. Brace yourself for days of memorable experiences and an incredible ocean views. In short, it’s a vacation fit for royalty or celebrities.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
If an escape is what you’re looking for (like most of the Maldives visitors), then you’ve come to the right place. Resorts tend to be marked by luxury villas that are spread out over water and on the beach.
The experience almost makes it seem as if there’s no one else in the world. Given that 'the one islands is the one resort', the beaches have no crowds, leaving all guests feeling like A-listers all holiday long.
Seaplane rides define luxury. Not only is a seaplane a quick way to arrive in style, it offers one-of-a-kind views that can’t be achieved with anything else. If you splurge on a private island resort, there’s likely a access a seaplane for an overwater adventure. Read More
The Maldives’ remote location — with many areas having are practically not visited — has allowed nature to take its course. As a result, snorkeling, diving and other outdoor activities are unlike any other.
Book a candlelight dinner for two by the beach. Depending on the resort, it’s possible to get a table set up right on the sand. No shoes, no problem. Мarriage champagne with delicious canapes and cakes awaits you in the most romantic places. Celebrate your love story with romantic essence of the Maldives.
If not directly by the water, there are some resorts with underwater restaurants boasting perfect panoramic views of the marine life. On top of places to eat, there is no shortage of spas and pools that look out onto the Indian ocean. Read More
If you didn’t charter a yacht in the Maldives, did you even go? The opportunities are endless on the islands, so take command of the sea and rent a boat for the day or two. The fastest and most luxurious liveaboard in the Maldives, the ultimate private cruise, effortless access to exeptional dive sites, and a surfer's golden ticket to remote, rarely-surfed breaks.
The Four Seasons Explorer’s customized charters offer groups of family and friends the opportunity to transform the Maldives fastest and most luxurious live-aboard into their own private yacht. All-inclusive private cruise itineraries of three, four and seven nights are available; however, any number of nights (with a minimum of three nights) can be tailored accordingly.
Daily over-under-water activity will whet your appetite. No one can deny that fine dining and top-of-the-range surroundings go hand-in-hand. Where better to enjoy this luxurious combination than in Maldives' fantastic array of luxury resorts? Apart from the exceptional standard of the ingredients and the talents of the Michelin-star-spangled chefs at the culinary cutting edge, as well as the stunning ocean's views, high-quality facilities and fantastic settings, one of the main attractions is the short walk to your room in order to sleep off the rich and plentiful fare available! Read More
One of the most beautiful destination in the world has seen even more beauty on its shores over the past few years. The Maldives played host to a range of stunning celebrities including Prince William and Kate Middleton. In addition to the royals, a number of celebrity couples, including George and Amal Clooney, David and Victoria Beckham, Matt and Emma Willis, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, fashion designer Melissa Odabash, TV presenter Ben Fogle and more spended their honeymoons in the Maldives.
It’s proof that there must be something in the water because the place was clearly made for romance. Plus, plenty of resorts have indescribable honeymoon packages taking the pain out of planning. For pairs really thinking of going all out, getting married on one of the islands is also certainly a once-in-a-lifetime option. Read More
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More