Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
Maldives Luxury Holidays
There are luxury holidays, and then there’s the Maldives. The tropical paradise is an archipelago consisting of 1200 of the world’s most pristine islands. For those who can afford it, the island country in the Indian ocean is dotted with secluded ultra-high-end resorts complete with butler service and VIP concierges that promise the holiday of a lifetime. For jet-setters who are looking for something extra special (and extra secluded), arguably the most alluring trait of the Maldives is its impeccable ability to consistently exceed expectations.
Despite tourism being at an all-time high, most of the archipelago are still developing with new luxury hotels. After all, there are hundreds of islands. Therefore, if you venture deep enough, you’ll find many hidden beach gems of unparalleled beauty. Brace yourself for days of memorable experiences and an incredible ocean views. In short, it’s a vacation fit for royalty or celebrities.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 25% OFF; Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
If an escape is what you’re looking for (like most of the Maldives visitors), then you’ve come to the right place. Resorts tend to be marked by luxury villas that are spread out over water and on the beach.
The experience almost makes it seem as if there’s no one else in the world. Given that 'the one islands is the one resort', the beaches have no crowds, leaving all guests feeling like A-listers all holiday long.
Seaplane rides define luxury. Not only is a seaplane a quick way to arrive in style, it offers one-of-a-kind views that can’t be achieved with anything else. If you splurge on a private island resort, there’s likely a access a seaplane for an overwater adventure. Read More
The Maldives’ remote location — with many areas having are practically not visited — has allowed nature to take its course. As a result, snorkeling, diving and other outdoor activities are unlike any other.
Book a candlelight dinner for two by the beach. Depending on the resort, it’s possible to get a table set up right on the sand. No shoes, no problem. Мarriage champagne with delicious canapes and cakes awaits you in the most romantic places. Celebrate your love story with romantic essence of the Maldives.
If not directly by the water, there are some resorts with underwater restaurants boasting perfect panoramic views of the marine life. On top of places to eat, there is no shortage of spas and pools that look out onto the Indian ocean. Read More
If you didn’t charter a yacht in the Maldives, did you even go? The opportunities are endless on the islands, so take command of the sea and rent a boat for the day or two. The fastest and most luxurious liveaboard in the Maldives, the ultimate private cruise, effortless access to exeptional dive sites, and a surfer's golden ticket to remote, rarely-surfed breaks.
The Four Seasons Explorer’s customized charters offer groups of family and friends the opportunity to transform the Maldives fastest and most luxurious live-aboard into their own private yacht. All-inclusive private cruise itineraries of three, four and seven nights are available; however, any number of nights (with a minimum of three nights) can be tailored accordingly.
Daily over-under-water activity will whet your appetite. No one can deny that fine dining and top-of-the-range surroundings go hand-in-hand. Where better to enjoy this luxurious combination than in Maldives' fantastic array of luxury resorts? Apart from the exceptional standard of the ingredients and the talents of the Michelin-star-spangled chefs at the culinary cutting edge, as well as the stunning ocean's views, high-quality facilities and fantastic settings, one of the main attractions is the short walk to your room in order to sleep off the rich and plentiful fare available! Read More
One of the most beautiful destination in the world has seen even more beauty on its shores over the past few years. The Maldives played host to a range of stunning celebrities including Prince William and Kate Middleton. In addition to the royals, a number of celebrity couples, including George and Amal Clooney, David and Victoria Beckham, Matt and Emma Willis, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, fashion designer Melissa Odabash, TV presenter Ben Fogle and more spended their honeymoons in the Maldives.
It’s proof that there must be something in the water because the place was clearly made for romance. Plus, plenty of resorts have indescribable honeymoon packages taking the pain out of planning. For pairs really thinking of going all out, getting married on one of the islands is also certainly a once-in-a-lifetime option. Read More
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Duke of York - 03 Oct 2021 - from €1,724.00 - Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Group Discount Available. Inquire for details. (19% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Nov 2021 - from €1,783.00 - Tigershark Special - For New Booking Only. Valid until August 31, 2021. (13% OFF)
- Scubaspa Yang - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,843.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (10% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 13 Mar 2022 - from €1,706.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - (30% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 24.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- W Maldives and Cercle to host Livestreamed Concert by Monolink
- Maldives for Food Lovers: A Quick Guide to Dining at Crown & Champa Resorts
- OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli recertified by Green Globe for second year
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- Russian Superstar to headline Festive season at Amilla Maldives
- UFC Fighter Jacare takes Family break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo brings the Epitome of Unparalleled Luxury to the World-Renowned Destination
- Maldives nominated in Indian Ocean’s Prestigious Categories at Annual World Travel Awards
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More